[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that traditional country, country/western, bluegrass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2047.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2047.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
Daily reminder that traditional country, country/western, bluegrass, and gospel are all just American folk music and if you don't listen to them because "Le country is bad meme" you'll NEVER become patrician
>>
>>72869611
>folk music
>manufactured by jews in the early 20th century to exploit hillbilly music and blues for a wider radio and record market
>>
>>72869624
>manufactured by jews in the early 20th century to exploit hillbilly music and blues for a wider radio and record market
your thinking of Nashville
>>
>>72869624
That isn't traditional country, country/western, bluegrass or gospel; that would be the Nashville shite that's manufactured today.
The soul of America is heard in these genres whether you like it or not
>>
>>72869676
Bluegrass is every bit as manufactured as Nashville country, it just happened earlier.
>>72869662
>>
>>72869611
all of those genres are traditional to their respective regions, not "America".
>>
>>72869748
You're just factually incorrect
>>
Why doesn't like Steve Earle
>>
yea I like woody guthrie, townes van, the list goes on my dude...
>>
>>72869776
This is traditional American music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQmfHLpCQcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizwcdHAWNU

> In 1948, what would come to be known as bluegrass emerged as a genre within the post-war country/western-music industry, a period of time characterized now as the golden era or wellspring of "traditional bluegrass."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluegrass_music#Creation
>>
>>72869624

Holy fucking shit can't we have one thread without somebody leaping to persecute the jews with some made up bullshit. God this board has become such cancer recently
>>
>>72869624
>Implying Jews were involved in any form of the early music industry

Besides Carter Family is dope fuck off you yankee.
>>
>>72870137
>oh no it's another shoah!
>>
File: 1494870347908.jpg (152KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494870347908.jpg
152KB, 655x1024px
>>72869611
Too much Negro influence. How about you listen to Beethoven or Wagner?
>>
>>72869611
No.

The only traditional American music is that by Native American Indians.

Everything else is by immigrants.
>>
>>72870154
>implying they weren't
>>
>>72870168
They literally were not because they were not allowed you mong.
>>
>>72870137
Fact is nobody in Kentucky (the bluegrass state) had ever heard bluegrass until the early 1950s. There was Appalachian traditional music and hillbilly. Bluegrass emerged in Virginia out of corporate studios as a riff on Appalachian life and was adopted by the locals later.
T. my uncle promoted a large bluegrass festival in Morehead, Ky, and ran the longest running bluegrass radio program in history out of Morehead State University Public Radio and knew his history.
>>
>>72869611
the fact that american folk music is the only folk music to be bad really says something about their level of "civilization"

letting them have independence and democracy was a mistake. You let them do as they please and the first thing they do is racemix. baka amerimutts
>>
Fuck hillbillies, I'm northern by heart and I won't have some gay anon tell me that this southern niggatry is patrician
>>
>>72870254
lol ok enjoy never being relevant
>>
File: keith-urban-4.jpg (113KB, 1324x884px) Image search: [Google]
keith-urban-4.jpg
113KB, 1324x884px
>>72869611
>country is bad meme
>American
>>
>>72870268
ah yes, "relevance" the blind cuck's last resort when being confronted that their emasculated love for drake and kendrick isn't healthy
>>
>>72870185
I hate arguments like this because you're arguing and you haven't even defined what the actual dispute is. How early?

Jews were heavily active by the 1920's music industry.
>>
>>72869914
Lmao
>>
>>72870164
kek real american music checking in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zH9wHWMi_k
>>
>>72870137
Oy vey, yes. Too much persecution, my goyim.
>>
Isn't there anything that is NOT blamed by jews?
>>
is Bob Dylan country?
>>
>>72871995
Nashville Skyline is for sure
>>
>plebs who can't get country blame the Jews
Southern Gospel Country is literally the apex of American music and no memes can take away from this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.