[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might be going to a Jeff Rosenstock concert with a friend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: imrs.jpg (322KB, 1484x1052px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
322KB, 1484x1052px
Might be going to a Jeff Rosenstock concert with a friend and I've literally never listened to him before.

Wheres the best place to start?

What kind of people should I expect to be there?
>>
>>72867979
Really liked his newest one.

Wish I could've seen him when he was in San Diego.
>>
>>72867979
Just start with We Cool? and listen to WORRY. Don't waste your time with his previous stuff. Except nu-males galore.
>>
>>72867979
The first three Bomb the Music industry albums, and then Worry. The guy has a large back catalogue; there's probably a chart somewhere
>>
>>72867979
he only really plays songs from We Cool? and WORRY so you're better off starting with those two albums
>>
>>72869064
But the last two BTMI albums were the best.
>>
>>72867979
You'll get a relaxed vibe there. Indie types. Jeff puts on a fantastic show. You'll have a fun time. They're quite intimate.
>>
>>72869301
sometimes he plays a few songs from I Look Like Shit too
>>
Thanks for making this thread because it made me look up his tourdates and find out he's doing a free show in Brooklyn in June

This dude's lyrics are great it makes me feel like I'm not alone being a self deprecating alcoholic
>>
>>72867979
Saw him a couple of days ago, he really gave it all, he put up a super intense show for just a bunch of people, even my friends who didn't know a single song had a blast.
Listen to we cool and worry, it's gonna be fun.
>>
>>72869925

Yea, his lyrics just hit the spot in a weird way. It's like I feel happy that he's happy doing what he's doing despite all the anxiety he brings up about his life. Kinda like what he brings up on 'You, In weird Cities' about feeling like he's hanging out with his friends when he listens to their records.

Fuck I wish I get to see him live some day.

And yea, just We Cool and WORRY to start with, enjoy.
>>
Thanks guys.

Hopefully I finger my friend after the concert :)
>>
Saw him in November. He only played two songs off I Look Like Shit, about five or six off of We Cool?, and played a bunch off of WORRY. Like, he literally did the entire back half of WORRY., it was fucking awesome.

Well, other than the political tirade he went on, but hopefully you'll be spared from that. He at least had the decency to get it all out of the way in the beginning; the rest of the time he just shut up and put on a kickass show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.