[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with hardcore audience? Why do they do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cropped-8346499239_cc13b10215_z.jpg (159KB, 1000x393px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-8346499239_cc13b10215_z.jpg
159KB, 1000x393px
What's wrong with hardcore audience? Why do they do this fake-real flailing and kicking and pretend like they are fighting for real?
There are also other things I noticed, they pull the mics from the singers, go on stage, giving zero fucks about the performance, fuck regards for any photographers with $4K equipment at hand etc.
>>
Because their audience is teenage girls and young adult men with stunted emotional intelligence.

Also bcuz its "hardcore"
>>
I'll guess Municipal Waste in Austin, Tx
>>
>>72867688
>Why do they do this fake-real flailing and kicking and pretend like they are fighting for real?
Because they are idiots.
>they pull the mics from the singers
Hardcore vocalists generally don't give a shit about this and I've seen vocalists flat out throw the mic into the crowd and just stage dive and mosh.
>go on stage
No one cares about this. The band only cares if stage diving happens where people get hurt.
>giving zero fucks about the performance
It's about the energy.
>fuck regards for any photographers with $4K equipment at hand
I don't know about this one. I personally think photographers are annoying and obnoxious as fuck, constantly shoving you out of the way cause "bro, I have an expensive camera so you obviously need to let me have your spot". Stand at the side of the stage or the back if you want to take pictures.
>>
File: nat1468838778524.jpg (79KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
nat1468838778524.jpg
79KB, 1280x960px
Also I was listening an interview and they mentioned that "hardcore has a rivalry with metal".
Like what? Hardcore is not metal? How is that possible. I don't get it.
>>
>>72867818
Where do you want me to start?

The first hardcore record was Middle Class - Out of Vogue in 1978

Last year the best hardcore record was Venomous Concept - Kick Me Silly

This year half the members of Venomous Concept recorded the metal album Lock Up - Demonization
>>
>>72867818
Hardcore evolved from punk, but nowadays it's far FAR closer to metal, even though they won't admit it.
>>
>>72868028
Nah people are just calling it the wrong thing. Actual hardcore is still alive although surprisingly rare.
>>
>>72868028
>>72868065
Hardcore sounds to me like a sort of 'dry' death metal/thrash. But my experience is mostly from crossover bands.

>>72868013
Out of Vogue is hardcore? Sounds like Punk. Cool, didn't know.
>>
to be honest i just like to get in there and fuckin swing me limbs to some heavy shit.
As for the 'pulling the mics from the singers' part, I've personally never seen it but the vocalist often lets the audience sing a line which I think is neat. Just the energy at a hardcore show is great. much of the time the stage is only like knee height, if there is one at all, so you can get pretty close to the artists.
>>72868367
Hardcore is just short for hardcore punk. All hardcore is punk.
>>
File: Ruth2.jpg (35KB, 640x387px) Image search: [Google]
Ruth2.jpg
35KB, 640x387px
>>72867790
I haven't seen any fuckers like that. I take pics if I can be close but never ask or move the crowd to take pics.
The douchiest thing I do is when there is a photopit with some sort of metal base that you can sit on, I will stand there for a few secs in front of the first row to take leveled close ups.
And then go back down asap.
>>
>>72868516
I should probably stop doing that, or do it very rarely, it's shit now that I think about it...
>>
me in the pit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.