[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Pixies would have made it if they weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wowjustwow.jpg (40KB, 501x308px) Image search: [Google]
wowjustwow.jpg
40KB, 501x308px
Do you think Pixies would have made it if they weren't all insanely ugly?
>>
why does this board autistically obsess over artists physical appearance? fucking look at the rolling stones

pixies weren't even ugly they were just average and they looked fucking cool as hell in their prime. it worked perfectly for the music. and they did make it in every sense of the word you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>72863872
Frank isn't ugly, he's just fat
>>
are they ugly?
>>
they made it as best they could for an indie band
>>
>kim
>ugly

Yeah, nah
>>
>>72863872
I'd fuck prime Kim Deal any day
>>
>>72864081
I don't think they're ugly, they're just overbearingly average. They look like they should be working office jobs rather than singing about whatever they sing about.
>>
Where is it implied they didn't make it?

They're insanely respected in the world of music
>>
>>72863872
You mean if they were good looking. They're average, Santiago and Frank should have shaved earlier, tho.
>>
>>72864145
that's what makes them so fucking cool. imagine some model singing no. 13 baby or something

fuck that
>>
if river phoenix got raped by a finnish man the butt baby would be kim deal
>>
>>72864441
must be a pretty damn good looking finnish man
>>
>Kim Deal ugly in her prime
I think you're just gay, actually.
>>
File: kim deal.jpg (25KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
kim deal.jpg
25KB, 291x291px
>>72864569
lol
>lie and say you wouldn't fuck THIS
>>
>>72864001
This
>>
>>72864001
>fucking look at the rolling stones

What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>72863872
They did make it though
>>
>>72865079
yeah way more attractive
>>
>>72865146
This was Jagger's prime but Richards didn't hit his stride until the 70s
>>
>>72865146
No my point is no one has ever cared about how the Rolling Stones look, and that the conventionally accepted stance is that Mick Jagger is some sort of sex symbol AND no one with amount kind of taste thinks the Stones are good so who cares
>>
>>72865193
any amount of taste*
>>
the stones had hordes of teenage girls screaming for them in the 60s
>>
>>72865193
i think the point is that attractiveness is pretty subjective. who gives a fuck what some people say is "objectively attractive"?

i've fucking seen comments on youtube that say that brad pitt and johnny depp are ugly. who gives a fuck at the end of the day

talent is better anyway
>>
>>72865337
teenage girls are some of the most impressionable people on the planet. They will scream for whoever the music industry tells them to scream for
>>
they never "made it" their biggest commercial hit was Where is my Mind and that was due to its use in Fight Club.
>>
>>72865569
>popularity is the only measure of success

spoken like a true pleb my friend
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.