[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sansa clip+ with rockbox just died so looking for recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 81b7cTlXePL._SL1500_[1].jpg (111KB, 1500x1458px) Image search: [Google]
81b7cTlXePL._SL1500_[1].jpg
111KB, 1500x1458px
my sansa clip+ with rockbox just died so looking for recommendations for a new mp3 player that can hold 100+ gb of music since they got discontinued and the price skyrocketed

>just stream bro
no thank you
>>
Get another dur.
>>
Just use your phone. If your current phone doesn't have a microSD slot, just buy a cheap Android model that does.
>>
set up a home server with RAID-0 1PB NAS to host your music
>>
Hop in to 2011 and just use a good fucking smartphone you autismo
>>
>>72860805
Get google music m8. Just upload your library to the cloud. Or pay 10 bucks a month and get access to their library. Pretty sure they have more music than any other streaming service.
>>
>>72860843
They were discontinued a while back iirc.
>>
>mfw my clip+ is still working
>mfw I have no face
Best PMP ever. I feel your pain OP.
>>
>>72860805
another on ebay obviously

or an ipod 5th/6th generation with an ssd mod
>>
>>72861008
>PMP

Holy shit there's a term I haven't heard in a long time
>>
>>72860867
that's what i'm thinking i have to do, unfortunatly my shitty android doesn't have a microsd slot
>>72860910
can't stream because of a lack of wifi/data where i work, which is where i'll mostly be using it
>>
>>72861064
>can't stream because of a lack of wifi/data where i work, which is where i'll mostly be using it

Which is why you just store the music for offline listening
>>
F i i o
i
i
o
>>
I like my walkman, goes up to 192GB with the microSD, plays flac, physical buttons, nice battery life. Main downsides are playlists and cover art being a pain in the ass if you don't use the software which I don't.
>>
>>72860805
I went through 5 of them in years since '08. Cheapo smart phones for 10$ made buying a 50$ clip (as much as I love them) when the last one broke, unjustifiable. Been wrestling with wearing shirts with breast pockets to carry gargantuan smart phone, wear clip would attach to shirt collar, never catch anything or break. Drop phone constantly cause of smooth edges, and weight. Constantly rip headphones off when putting phone in pants pocket, shit battery life cause of huge backlit screen. I regret everything.
>>
>>72861064
Just download a few albums each week and then swap them out. I doubt you need your full complement of music available to you at every waking second.
>>
>>72860805
Buy a 1-tera microSD for your phone.
>>
>>72863206
I used to do this and it pretty shitty when I wanted to listen to a specific song or album.
>>
>>72860843
>>72860910
>op asks not to just say "buy another" or "stream"
>these replies exist anyway

Fascinating stuff

anyway OP Fiio as >>72861412 said makes the best mp3 players imo, esp for the money. I use the M3, it's in the same price range as the clip+. Display isn't great and the playback isn't gapless but other than that it's very good.
>>
>>72860843

dont think so, still sansas out there BOY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.