[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Is it true that if you're talking to someone about an album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488120181454.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488120181454.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Is it true that if you're talking to someone about an album you haven't listened to you can just say it's bad, and you'll appear smarter? Even if it's a classic or something highly acclaimed at the worst you would just be a contrarian.
>>
in other words, welcome to /mu/
>>
>>72855781
You'll just like an arsehole desu
>>
>>72855781
Sure, until they ask you to explain why you think it's bad.
>>
>>72855833
"I hate the production"
>>
>>72855882
this
>>
>>72855882
"What do you hate about it?"
>>
>>72855924
"That at any point in the album you can't hear 'artist' ripping a loud fart into the mic"
>>
>>72855924
It just doesn't fit, you know. It's too of the era.
>>
>>72855924
"it feels forced, like %bandname% took a lot of compromises in order to reach a wider audience, it's a shame that they've sold out"
>>
>>72855924
"it was to overproduced"
>>
"i couldn't get into it" usually tricks the other person into taking your side even though you dont have one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.