[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone like Renard Queeston? is there anyone else who makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Renard_old_reference.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Renard_old_reference.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
Anyone like Renard Queeston?

is there anyone else who makes his type of music
>>
1: no matter which alias you're talking about there's plenty of artists who do breakcore or gabber or whichever other genre

2: *they

3: don't listen to rapists even if they are furry
>>
Was pretty decent until he fell in with the Tumblr crowd who, over the course of two years, completely brainwashed him into thinking he's some retarded manwoman travesty of a being and that his music needed to be more inclusive and sound a certain way.

Lost all of the skill and flavour it had in favour of pleasing a crowd of mentally ill people online.

Will likely never recover.

I keep copies of all the Mungyodance releases out of respect for the work but I don't play them or listen to his works anymore.

Even had a fucking tshirt of his.
>>
He has some good stuff even under other aliases, but overall it's pretty generic EDM, only popular because of the furry gimmick
>>
They didn't rape anyone but their insistence on not owning up to anything or feel bad is pretty much reprehensible.

Truxton, Renard, and Kitsune are the best aliases from what I can remember. Honestly Renard is talented as hell but it's all samey.

4lung, raddons, Somasis, some other people on Audmonsters. Maybe look into old Jungle comps like Jungle Spliff.
>>
I'm not a fan of the tumblr thing going with him but he's in my top ten in terms of music desu. Truxton, TQBF, Renard, Roteen, and RQ are my favorites. I highly rec 4lung, he does the same different furry oc/music style thing
>>
His music became shit when FIAB stopped being an alias

His artsy music is absolute shit
>>
In 2013 or so I listened to his entire catalogue of music. It took me a month but it was fun. That being said, I'm not actually into that style of music. I mostly liked the play with styles and personas, though.
>>
A prime example of mental illness stopping someone from reaching their peak.
Very sad.
>>
>>72856794
It's not even well executed. I checked out a couple things just to see why he's so popular. It's extraordinarily amateurish and cheap sounding. Furries have no taste at all.
>>
Are there any furcore rec charts?
>>
>>72857501
Not true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5xNUNGm-c
>>
>>72857553
k renard still sucks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.