[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PWR BTTM bucks back against the shaft of accusations http:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bmnt.jpg (50KB, 536x358px) Image search: [Google]
bmnt.jpg
50KB, 536x358px
PWR BTTM bucks back against the shaft of accusations

http://www.stereogum.com/1941972/pwr-bttm-respond-to-sexual-assault-allegations-in-new-statement/news/
>>
Wow
>>
dude its wayyyyyyyy to late
>dropped by record company
>fans hate them
>music baleeted from internet
>mu spent 5 days laughing at them for being sjw retards
>chris cornell died so no one cares lol

They are really bad at pr
>>
these statements should have been made the instant the allegations were brought forward.

these persons are fucked big time. it's way too late they've ruined their gay careers.
>>
>>72853680
>chris cornell died

So fucking wha soundgarden sucks cock
>>
>>72853879
Well PWR BTTM literally suck cock
>>
>their careers are already over
>issue a statement almost a full week after the allegations
>>
liv, just get the full sex change, move to china, teach english, forget the past.

Bruce, commit Sudoku
>>
>>72853879
even if that is true (it's not), it's still way more important to the mainstream music press and /mu/ than the denial of something that's already generally considered to be true
>>
That was a pretty solid statement. Might have actually saved their asses if they didn't wait a whole week to release it.
>>
sjw's are never pleased, even if you cater to them, if you are a musicians this isnt the fanbase you want. all they care about is getting offended at everything

these guys did every single thing they could to cater to the sjw morons and they still went down.

And if you read their statement they are still trying to be all " we respect your safe space and consent durrr burrdurr"
>>
>>72853986
The fact that they completely fucked themselves by virtue signalling about 'being very concerned with making sure everyone has a voice' rather then just denying the accusation is the most hilarious thing to come from this
>>
>The accusations in Jezebel directly conflict
with my experience, as it is not my practice to engage in sexual contact without protection, without discussing the issue with my partner, or to engage in the other conduct alleged in the Jezebel article.

>That being said, in keeping with my commitment to my principles, I believe it is my responsibility to be accountable to this individual's perspective and to honor it accordingly.

Basically, "I didn't do it, but she said I did so I'll be accountable for it.".

They're so fucked. This is what happens when you're so deep into SJW culture.
>>
>dignifying erroneous allegations with a response

stay small time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.