[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you sit down with this young man and ask him what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nofpewtwhb1su1h4oo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nofpewtwhb1su1h4oo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x499px
Would you sit down with this young man and ask him what's wrong? Maybe just give him a shoulder to cry on, be a supportive friend.
>>
>>72851013
dude HATES white people
>>
>>72851032
I can see why, they pretty much hijacked his fanbase and ruined his and tyler's career
>>
>>72851080
white people are the reason he has a career
>>
>>72851104
/thread
>>
>>72851032
sauce
>>
>>72851137
he's a black rapper
>>
>>72851137
look at his twitter, he literally told someone to "stop being white" today. He tweets edgy race related things a lot
>>
>>72851104
Probably why he's depressed. He probably says that to be accepted by his own community. He's following the same pattern as Cobain by hating his fans.
>>
>>72851104
which is probably why he's all depressed and stopped making music. You really think when he was recording his first album he was saying to himself "Aww yiss all the high school white bois gonna fuck with this one"
>>
>>72851316
hes from ladera heights and his best friend was tyler the creator. He would be stupid to think the hoods was gonna fuck with him
>>
>>72851352
kendrick said earl was his favorite rapper
>>
>>72851722
kendrick is from the hood it doesnt mean the hood fucks with everything kendrick fucks with
>>
File: liol.jpg (93KB, 934x663px) Image search: [Google]
liol.jpg
93KB, 934x663px
>>72851013
not after he called me out on twitter.
>>
>>72851901
BTFO
>>
>>72851013
Imagine working really hard making music that you really care about.
Now imagine that your fanbase is made up entirely of plebs.
I'd be upset too.
>>
>>72851901
contects?
>>
>>72851013
i was also a somalian, sure.
but current state I'd just ask it to kill itself.
>>
>>72851242
Lol that stop being white shit was just banter that isn't any worse than what gets posted here, plus the dude he said it to was being pretty annoying.
>>
>>72851901
wtf i like earl sweatshirt now
>>
>>72852223
whore
>>
>>72852203
Yea its banter but when he does this all the time, if youve seen his past tweets it goes beyond just banter. He definitely feels some type of way towards white people
>>
>>72852246
i wish :/
>>
>>72852091
>fanbase is made up entirely of plebs

Let me address the elephant in the room: most black artists suck. That's why only plebs listen to them. The problem is people who get paid to write about music are white guilt SJW folks who will never address this and just add +4-5 stars to every review of a black artists.
>>
>>72852305
This. Black musicians were great in the past, but most black artists don't even try anymore. Why should they? They can just be black, and make noise, even if it's unintelligible, over a generic beat, and receive praise from critics.
>>
>>72852346
Except for when frank ocean exists and shatters your whole opinion
>>
>>72851013
I would sit down and ask him why he stopped making good music after he came back from DA ISLANDS

>muh depression
>muh feelings
>>
>>72852385

fuck off I like EARL its a cool album and doris too but solace is 10/10 his new one will be even better prolly earl is a real one nigga
>>
>>72852381
If he uses autotune, doesn't make his own instrumentals, doesn't write his own lyrics, and sings about being black, then everything I said applies to him.
>>
>>72852450
do you not know who frank ocean is?
>>
>>72852507
Apparently he does, because all of those things apply to le gay black singer.
>>
I would happily be friends with someone that liked troma and the residents 2bh.
>>
>>72853693

and he likes radiohaed earl is patrician AF!
>>
>>72851901
I can never listen to Earl Sweatshirt again. Fucking normie was pretending to be depressed to cash a check.
>>
>>72851013
dit un dat un

dit un dat un
>>
What's up, nigga? Why you so depressed and sad all the time like a little bitch? What's the problem, man? Niggas want to hear you rap. Don't nobody care about how you feel, we want raps, nigga.
>>
>>72854291
Hey Thebe, nigga, what's up nigga? I heard you back, I need them raps, nigga. I need the verse, I don't care about what you going through or what you gotta do nigga, I need bars, sixteen of 'em.
>>
chat un chat un chat un

Earl, you'd have been gone a long time ago

(and I love you just the same)
>>
>>72853977
underage
>>
too black for the white kids and too white for the blacks
>>
>>72852450
>>72853478
Neither of you have heard many Frank Ocean songs. Also, none of those things makes a musician bad. I can understand just not being into his music but to completely write him as mediocre is laughable and honestly, your opinion isn't worth much.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.