[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost a year since she was murdered. I wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: christina_grimmie.jpg (21KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
christina_grimmie.jpg
21KB, 488x500px
It's been almost a year since she was murdered. I wasn't even a fan of hers, but it still made me really sad.

I wish I had been killed instead of her, desu.
>>
>>72841033
Not trying to be rude, but who?
>>
Never heard of this bitch until she got shot, and I forgot she once existed until right now. I also never knew what she looked like until now either.
>>
>>72841050
a talent show singer that was murdered
op has been trying to force her as a meme for some months
just ignore
>>
>>72841050
She was a singer who got big on YouTube, and even bigger on The Voice. She seemed like a super sweet girl, but last year she was shot by some guy with a crazy obsession for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5f17YPfFo
>>
>>72841073
I have not been. I just thought about her recently, and I thought about how she was a much more talented, and probably a better person than me. She was happier than me, and was making more people happy than I ever will. The world would be better off if I was dead and she was alive, but it didn't work out that way.
>>
Niggas die everyday b
>>
>>72841147
Then kill yourself too, you soft bitch
>>
>>72841147

It's tough luck mate, also you don't need to die, you're ok.
>>
>>72841050
Some literally who internet singer who nobody cared about until she got shot
>>
File: clinging.jpg (83KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
clinging.jpg
83KB, 575x575px
>>72841033
not a fan, but that girl could fuckin sing. no one deserves to go out by someone else like that.
>>
>>72841079
oh right, i remember her she's a cutie

nice drama can you find footage of her death im intrigued seemed like a boring singer desu but im up for some drama
>>
Her body has completely decomposed by now, time to get the fuck over it. She really isn't pretty, talented or interesting enough to have complete strangers in distress over her death.
>>
Fuck, I remember that death, the Smash 4 community was pretty depressed afterwards. There's some videos of her playing it in tournaments, especially a few with her boyfriend which was one of the best in the world with Olimar. It's just... a wholly pointless death. It's not fair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.