[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you up to tonight? What are you listening to? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: turntable.jpg (975KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
turntable.jpg
975KB, 3264x1836px
What are you up to tonight?

What are you listening to?

How do you feel?

What's on your mind?

I am listening to The Weeknd. I'm pretty sure The Hills is my favorite Weeknd song. So much raw energy in there. And dat bass.
>>
What are some good Justin Timberlake songs?. I have never listened to him before, but I hear he has some decent tracks.

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>72838352
My Love
Mirrors
Cry me a river
>>
>What are you up to tonight?
Went to the gym, now just sitting around listening to music while downloading more music.
>What are you listening to?
Anjani Thomas - Blue Alert
>How do you feel?
Exhausted but not too bad. Could be worse.
>What's on your mind?
Frustration with trying to balance out work, personal relationships, personal time, and other life responsibilities.
>>
Why does this board love K Pop so much? There are always super fast moving KPop threads on this board. It seems to be the most popular type of music here. Is this some sort of meme, or is the music actually that good?
>>
File: denon.jpg (664KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
denon.jpg
664KB, 3264x1836px
>>72838526
>Frustration with trying to balance out work, personal relationships, personal time, and other life responsibilities.

I know what you mean man. I don't know how to deal with it, to be honest. It's hard to want to carry on when you have responsibility after responsibility and are busy fulfilling them all day. It makes me wonder why I even keep myself alive. It really is a struggle to find meaning.

>>72838374
Thanks, boss.
>>
>What are you up to tonight?
Went to practice came home and watched a few movies

See the sky about to rain - Neil Young

>How do you feel?
Sad/nervous

>What's on your mind?
The fact I'm about to play my last college baseball game this weekend and we may miss out on the conference tournament :/
>>
>>72838533
They come here cause they have nowhere else to go. So the Kpop generals are basically their containment threads. Most of /mu/ doesn't post in those threads, and the people in those threads don't usually post elsewhere on /mu/.

They don't really talk about music much, just spend all day fapping to pretty asian women dancing.
>>
>>72838260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cM3QrFmgqo
I was going to make another beat, bt i got lost in the sauce on youtube.
Full of gems
>>
File: 20170517_213706.jpg (474KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_213706.jpg
474KB, 2016x1512px
Some Weird shit I found at the thrift store for a dollar.
Yao Su Youn's Greatest Movie Hits ... 2
Don't recognize what movies the songs are from.
>>
>>72838260
>up to
Drinking beer, researching markets for a potential business project

>listening
Just finished The KLF's The White Room, having a listen to the '06 remaster of The Rolling Stones' Aftermath now and enjoying it quite a bit.

>feel
Pretty damn good, seeing Thundercat tomorrow with a bunch of friends.

>mind
Business stuff, trying to push potential health issues out of my mind until my dr appointment next month

>>72838580
>See the sky about to rain - Neil Young

Fucking god-tier song. Jeff Rosenstock did a pretty sweet cover of it if you wanna check that out.
>>
File: IMG_7236.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7236.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
I listen to this every night to fall asleep

https://youtu.be/q3JeaBoBU-c
>>
File: 63e99ce_400020.jpg (115KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
63e99ce_400020.jpg
115KB, 680x673px
Tame Impala EP best to listen to before bed
>>
I have a problem picking out lyrics in songs, and i can never remember them. But i find instrumental music often not as good, does anyone else have this problem?
>>
File: crackup.jpg (245KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crackup.jpg
245KB, 600x600px
>>72838260
>up to tonight
Drinking White Russians (hurr durr le big lebowski reddit cocktail), browsing /mu/, playing Crusader Kings 2, rewatching 30 Rock
Pic related, I've been hooked since I DLed the leak a few days ago. Barely listened to anything other than this since.
>how do you feel
At the moment? Above average. Overall in my life right now? Below average.
>What's on your mind?
those I've fallen out with and how I'm going to set this shit straight; fantasies of travelling the world and shit
>>
>>72838260

Is that your turntable, OP? It's the same as mine, though mine is silver. It's a good cheap starter. I recommend you upgrade the stylus though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.