[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop using Facebook Stop using iPods Stop using Xbox Listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: KSCOPE9041.jpg (380KB, 1008x996px) Image search: [Google]
KSCOPE9041.jpg
380KB, 1008x996px
Stop using Facebook
Stop using iPods
Stop using Xbox
Listen to more prog
Preorder my new album
>>
When I saw on facebook that he has a new album coming out soon, I've got so excited. Can't wait to download it onto my ipod.
>>
>>72831539
>>
>facebook
at least he got ONE good point.
>>
>Xbox is a god to me
>A finger on the switch
>My mother is a bitch
......damn......
>>
This better be good, I wasn't a massive fan of his solo stuff, porcupine tree was where it was at
>>
>>72832268
Given that he said this:
>My fifth record is in many ways inspired by the hugely ambitious progressive pop records that I loved in my youth (think Peter Gabriel’s So, Kate Bush’s Hounds of Love, Talk Talk’s Colour of Spring and Tears for Fears’ Seeds of Love).
I'm not sure what to expect even as a fan of his solo albums. His official attempt at commerciallity?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>72832321
https://youtu.be/HXNE_l1YUHU
>>
>>72832321
I like progressive pop and love those records, and I'm a big fan of steven's solo stuff, but I think his new record's gonna be a massive disaster
>>
>>72832430

'tis a good song tho
>>
>>72832430
Yeah, you know what's bad? Tears for Fears. I hope we don't get any of that.
>>
I'm tired of 4chan
Tired of autistic plebs
>>
>>72832667
And that includes yourself.
>>
>>72832695

Well being on /mu/ now it doesn't bother me
But not knowing if you are, well that's been hell you see
>>
>>72832667
>>72832695
>>72832718
>>
MY
>>
File: 1299464788093.png (9KB, 344x341px) Image search: [Google]
1299464788093.png
9KB, 344x341px
>>72832430
i used to be a big Steven Wilson / Porcupine Tree fan. was he always this bad? was I just blinded by my fandom?
>>
File: sw1.jpg (29KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
sw1.jpg
29KB, 386x600px
tfw tired of xbox
>>
>>72833569
He has always had a corny side to him.

https://youtu.be/48WadzV8Vlk
>>
>>72833640
That's a good song
>>
anyone know if guthrie govan is gonna be on this one?
>>
>>72834227
There is going to be that Slovak guitarist Kollar from Komara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imXqpgJZ5WI
>>
>>72834227
He's not on the album. Steven has ditched most of his previous crew after the HCE tour. He did all the guitars this time.
>>
>>72834345
well that sucks
>>
>>72834356
I don't mind that. Govan is an extremely professional guitarist but he has no character. His contribution to The Raven that refused to sing and Hand. Cannot. Erase were great, because his style worked well with that cold, mechanical, proggy approach but I don't care that he's not on Wilson new poppy album.

I feel that some fans will be disappointed with To The Bone.
>>
>>72834505
But surely he will gain new pop-enthusiast fans.
>>
>>72834539
Personally I'm very much looking forward to his new album as long as he won't go full Coldplay. The poppy stuff like Trains and Lazarus fits him well, he's great at creating catchy melodies.
>>
>>72831539
He has a Facebook page. His comment on it is related to people who spend their entire lives on it, rather than actually having a life.

He doesn't hate video games. His comments on that were related to people who waste their entire lives doing nothing but playing video games.

He still hates iPods though.
>>
>>72834625
This. People tend to forget that Fear of a blank planet was supposed to be from the perspective of a kid in his early teens. The lyrics is intentionally written that way.
>>
>>72834694
> All the things that I needed/I wasted my chances/I have found myself wanting

> When a mother and father/Gave me their problems/I accepted them all

> Nothing ever expected/I was rejected/But I came back for more

> And my ashes drift beneath the silver sky/Where a boy rides on a bike and never smiles

> And my ashes fall over all the things we've said/On a box of photographs under the bed

> I will stay in my own world/Under the covers/I will feel safe inside

> The kiss that will burn me/Cure me of dreaming/I was always returning

> And my ashes find a way beyond the fog/And return to save the child that I forgot

> And my ashes fade among the things unseen/And a dream plays in reverse on piano keys

> And my ashes drop upon a park in Wales/Never-ending clouds of rain, and distant sails distant sails
>>
>>72834694
It's nothing more than a quick way to establish the time at which his "stories" are happening.

But of course it isn't about truth. It's about the epic maymays.
>>
>>72833159
RADIOACTIVE
>>
>>72831593
Don't forget to load it onto your Xbox as well ;)
>>
>>72834625
>>72834694
>>72834826
Yeah, this memeing is getting really stale.
>>
>>72834141
lol
no fuck it's not
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.