[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it weird the allegations came out right before they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 18

File: pwr bttm.jpg (88KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
pwr bttm.jpg
88KB, 700x504px
Isn't it weird the allegations came out right before they dropped an album? Is it coincidence, or deliberate?
>>
They've been pretty thoroughly BTFO, so I'm gonna go with coincidence
>>
Considering they knew months in advance that people knew what Ben did, it was probably deliberate.

I mean, they could've said, "hey, these people are claiming Ben assaulted them, yadda yadda yadda. We're sorry, and we're working with yadda yadda yadda." Could've saved them some face and could've led to less fallout. But, they kept it mum, so it got announced so it would hurt them the most.
>>
>>72825299

bad buzz is still buzz, cuz
>>
>>72825299
definately deliberate
if i was sexually assaulted by a band id want maximum impact when i come forward with my allegations
>>
it originates from a post someone made asking a venue to not book them, so technically no, but I guess they're touring for the album so
>>
>>72826916
The entire tour has been cancelled, they've been dropped by all their labels and the album isn't even being sold anymore.
>>
>>72826933
I know?
>>
to increase sales among alt right
>>
I dont really care, they were giant libtard faggots and im glad they dead
>>
>hang around in cricles full of the mentally ill and sexually promiscuous
>be surprised when someone you had sex with is mentally ill
>>
>>72825896
the thing is it's hurt the label real bad as well... they've had to pull a tonne of vinyl pressings and CDs which they're probably gonna scrap.
>>
>>72825896
>they
He assaulted multiple people?
>>
Wait so the article I read basically said a member of the band had sex with a drunk chick. Is this really all it takes to ruin someone's rise to fame these days?
>>
>>72827180
when you represent the queer community
and go out of your way to talk about safe spaces and gender politics, yeah.
that plus their response was " I don't think he knows he did this" was kind of an admission.
>>
File: 7.png (122KB, 253x461px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
122KB, 253x461px
>>72827133
>That's why everybody in prison is gay
>>
>>72827204
God I hate modern liberals
>>
I wanna listen to their new album though ;_;
>>
>Michael Gira of Swans is accused of rape
>there's a bit of a spectacle for a month or so, mostly just on the internet, but then things die down
>Gira/Swans continues making/selling music pretty much unscathed--(most) fans still love them, still making new music, still doing massive tours that get positive reception, etc.

>this indie gay band is accused of rape
>literally entire career is ruined in a week--dropped from label, entire tour cancelled, music removed from iTunes and streaming services, possibly breaking up

how the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>72828220
>this shit again
>>
>>72828220
>>72828237
Can we stop with the Gira comparisons? Not similar at all
>>
>>72828220

-gira was accused by one perso, ben has been accused by multiple.
-ben did not outright deny the allegations. the allegations were apparently also floating around for a while.
-pwr bttms fanbase are almost entirely progressive queer types, who are particularly unforgiving when it comes to allegations, compared to the swans fanbase.
>>
>>72827133
>This is literally just what faggots do
I know right? Why is everyone surprised at this
>>
>>72828220
the differnence is, and i can speak as a gira fan. We dint care if he raped someone or didnt. He probably didnt but even if he did it doesnt make his music not awesome.

But the sjw fans of PWR BTTM will jump to canabalize anyone accussed of anything. I suspect this will start a new era of accusations against white men in entertainment who side with social justice.
>>
I don't know who these guys are but I keep seeing this thread posted. My biased opinion based purely on the image that keeps being posted as the OP is that he both did it and deserves it.

Look at that fucking degenerate, does he really look like someone who has any values or moral character?
>>
>>72828220

gira could have power sawed a child in half and most fans would still buy his shit.
>>
>>72826181
>>72827039
look at the stream numbers m8. theyre done for
>>
>>72825299
nice dubs
>>
>>72825299
who are these faggots

is that mac demarco?
>>
>>72828305
>they use the child's screams as a 5 minute intro
>>
>>72828220
methinks power bottoms is at the heart of a sjw movement that intends on holding people accountable for their personal lives. it's like the divide between the personal and the public is collapsing. bower pottoms get so much backlash because they were supposed to be the people championing this movement.
>>
>>72828284
When is it right to "cannibalize" someone in your opinion?
>>
I've literally never heard of these faggots until this "controversy" made them constantly talked about it here
>>
>>72827133
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
Anyone else get the sense that Ben is a straight dude who was in drag as a queer person for money, fame, and attention? I've known people like that and it pisses me off because it's not my place to police their identity, but it seems glaringly obvious. I hate that I feel that because that takes away from people who have worked so hard to find their truest selves.
>>
>>72828980
>implying everything he said isn't 100% true
https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
>>
>>72828220
Michael's a cool dude. I'm going to buy the new live album if I can
>>
>>72827133
he raped women though
>>
>>72828220
>>72828254
I know this is the right answer, but I also kind of believe that Gira came through because so much of his music is about being a shitty and violent person, and it doesn't feel inconsistent for it to have been made by a rapist.
>>
>>72829048
I've never seen a interview with the guy but i'm willing to entertain it
>>
>>72829081
>mypostingcareer
>>
>>72829081
>clearly biased forum
yeah, tell me more.
>>
>>72829107

outside of his music, Gira seems like a really nice person though.
>>
>>72829119
PLEASUREMAN is a genius and his theories on SCALE are brilliant
>>72829123
ok keep getting your 'facts' from huffpo fag w/e
>>
>>72825299
Who are these faggots
>>
>>72825299
>degenerates Btfo
based
>>
This is the first I've heard of this. Interesting.

The more we can vilify these people, the better. The whole "they/them" thing is fucking degenerate, and nobody who thinks that should be respected whatsoever. This just makes it more obvious.

It's one thing to be gay or bi or even transsexual to a certain extent (although that's also a mental illness), but these men are just fucking faggots.
>>
>>72829138
i'm not getting my facts from huffpo man, i'm a gay dude and i'm fine with whatever i am, i don't have aids and neither i go to bathrooms to get fucked by random people, having you take facts from mpc is the same from getting them from huffpo, biased.
>>
>>72829048
Anyone who uses they/them pronouns is only doing it for the attention and trying to feel 'unique,' so you're correct.
>>
The Line of Best Fit deleted their review of Pageant.

what fucking pussies

http://archive.is/i56yY
>>
>>72828753
>methinks power bottoms is at the heart of a sjw movement that intends on holding people accountable for their personal lives. it's like the divide between the personal and the public is collapsing. bower pottoms get so much backlash because they were supposed to be the people championing this movement.

Interesting.

This kind of thing is going to get much worse before it gets better, isn't it?

So much for people who want to become a rock star to have sex with groupies...
>>
>>72827115
Now they're gonna be rare as hell and make them a 4tune in the blackest of markets
>>
wait. Isn't Bill Cosby's shit still on there?
>>
>>72829214
>people who want to become a rock star to have sex with groupies
that's degenerate boomer-tier behavior that calls for shaming and ostracization regardless
>>
>>72829048

They could be bi, or omni or whatever the term is now for "fuck anything that moves".

I'll admit, what bothers me is the sense that anonymous allegations are enough to destroy someone's lives.

Probably not a politically appropriate thing to say, but if they're genuinely a predatory serial rapist, I'd rather see people file charges and put 'em behind bars...otherwise, it's unsubstantiated hearsay.
>>
>>72825299
that fag on the left would make a pretty qt trap
>>
>>72829107
He's obviously just larping though. One of the members of Sutcliffe Jugend is married with kids.
>>
Queer is just made up shit boring people from tumbler use to be a special little snowflake.
I mean, cant just be gay or some shit got to be some ambiguous shit so you can be offended at everything.

And these millennials act like this is some revolutionary shit, people wearing make up and womens clothes.

The 80's called they want their aesthetic back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0
>>
>>72828275
samefag
>>
>>72829289
p. sure Jesus Himself was crossdressing before any of those '80's hacks my man.
>>
>>72829214
Those people are tools whom we should not be encouraging. Not to mention that fucking groupies and raping women are distinct things.
>>
>>72829329
>SEX BAD HUUUUR

this is why no one like sjw's
>>
>>72828220
Pretty much been answered already but I think i can add a bit to why Swans were relatively unharmed.
Larkin Grimm is literally confirmed mentally unstable. She accused some other guy she was in a band with of the same thing shortly before accusing Gira of the same thing. In both cases, EVERYONE that was actually in some way related to the incident sided against Grimm and full out denied the allegations.
Shortly after bringing this attention to herself, Grimm released new music about "muh stronk wommins".
hmmm. Honestly anyone with a brain should be able to piece the puzzle together
>>
>>72829358
People who buy into the "rock star" fantasy and can't bother to motivate themselves beyond sticking their dicks somewhere wet and warm are losers. Nowhere did I imply sex is bad. Keep strawmanning and calling everyone an SJW.
>>
>>72829329

>raping women

This. It's enough to be accused, there's no smoke without fire. We should have zero tolerance for any of this shit.
>>
>>72829380
What happened to your average 4channer that causes him to outright refuse to acknowledge that a woman might actually have been raped?
>>
>>72829401
she already said she made it up
>>
>>72825299
>Isn't it weird the allegations came out right before they dropped an album

HOLY FUCK THEY DID NOT. THEY WERE THERE. FOR FUCKING MONTHS. NOBODY DID ANYTHING. THAT PICTURE OF HIM BY THE SWASTIKA WAS OUT FOR MONTHS. NOBODY CARED. KIDS BEING KIDS LOL.

YOU GUYS ACT LIKE IT'S A CONSPIRACY. IT'S NOT. THEY HAD AN ALBUM COMING OUT. A PERSON WHO HAD BEEN TOLD OF THEIR RAMPANT DEVIANCY WARNED OTHERS NOT TO BOOK THEM BECAUSE OF THESE MULTIPLE MULTIPLE ACCUSATIONS.

WHAT DO THEY DO? "HEY THIS IS NEWS TO ALL OF US, IF YOU FELT LIKE BEN RAPED YOU JUST EMAIL US" - AND THE MEDIA ACCEPTED THAT. THEY JUST WENT YEAH, THAT'S OKAY.

IT WASN'T UNTIL THE JEZEBEL ARTICLE CAME OUT WITH AN INTERVIEW WITH THAT WOMAN WHO SAID THE STATEMENT WAS A FLAT OUT LIKE BECAUSE SHE INFORMED THE BAND OF BEN'S ACTIONS AND THEY DIDN'T DO SHIT MONTHS BEFORE.

SHE WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN COME FORWARD IF THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THAT PACK OF LIES AND FORGED IGNORANCE. AND EVEN THEN IT WAS ONLY THE SILENCE OF PWR BTTM THAT FINALLY GOT THE MEDIA GOING "OH NO, THESE SJW MINSTRELS ARE ACTUALLY RAPISTS".

AND YOU KNOW, YOU CAN BE A SHITTY PERSON AND MAKE MUSIC. NOBODY CARES ABOUT SHITTY PEOPLE MAKING MUSIC. YOU CAN DIVORCE IT FROM YOUR ART. BUT TO BE SUCH A DANGEROUS HYPOCRITE IS A TRAVESTY. TO ACTIVELY GO ABOUT CLAIMING TO CREATE A SPACE FOR ALL THESE CONFUSED KIDS WHO LOOKED UP TO YOU AND SAY A PWR BTTM CONCERT WILL BE A PLACE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF AND NOT GET HURT FOR IT AND YOU ARE THE ONES ACTUALLY CAUSING THE PAIN? THAT'S BEYOND SEXUAL HARASSMENT. THAT'S BEYOND DISGUSTING INSULTS. THAT IS EVIL. FUCKING EVIL.

WHAT THEY'VE DONE IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING I'VE HEARD FROM TRUMP OR BILL O REILLY OR LA REID OR ANY OF THESE FUCKERS.

FUCK THESE TWO. I HOPE THEIR CAREERS ARE OVER FOREVER. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE THING FROM THESE RAPIST COMPLICIT TRAITORS EVER AGAIN.

FUCK THEM.
>>
>>72829358
How did you get that from the previous Anon's post
>>
>>72825299
I don't know who these people are but they look like massive faggots so I'm happy if anything's going wrong for them
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>72829422
>>
>>72825299

This is why I hate faggots, their pronoun shit is confusing as fuck

"After Hopkins took Jen home they allegedly made sexually aggressive advances and started having sex with her without permission while also refusing to wear protection"

THEY? Who's they? Is that fag identifying as a "they"? fuck LGBT retards
>>
>>72829451
this guy fucks
>>
>>72829250
IT'S NOT "THEY" IT'S "HE"

HE HAS A GODDAMN BEARD FUCK OFF

DO NOT VALIDATE THIS BULLSHIT
>>
>>72829451
It's not even moderately confusing, and you know damn well who "they" means in that sentence. Don't pretend to be stupid.
>>
>>72829451
Blame English for having such vague grammar.

Spanish and Italian do not have this problem.
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (43KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
43KB, 800x564px
They would have been a success because in 2017 music publications care more about identity than the quality of the music, 10 stars to beyonce because she is a le strong black womanâ„¢ 10 stars to pwwrbbtttm for being queerâ„¢

2,5 stars for being a straight white male reeeeeeeee
>>
I agree, fuck these faggots, not the band but all the people that turnt on them because one ANONYMOUS accuser came forward.

What ever happened to proof? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

And fuck their label too, people live in such fear of these SJW sphere they rather drop a very promising band hours after some random person who's not even willing to give their name accuses a band member of abuse.

In that Jezebel story it says she didn't even realized she had been abused until waaaaay later. Fuck these people!
>>
>>72828220

Gira isn't steeped in the nu-male music industry and his fans aren't all pathetic nu-males, so lying rape allegations didn't affect him whereas slander easily fools the sort of faggots who like this retarded homosexual indie shit.
>>
>>72829545

The sorts of people who freak out over accusations without demanding proof are the genetic equivalents of wormtongues.

Thankfully, one of two things will happen:

1) They will be raped to death by whatever horde of brown people demographically usurps the United States

2) They will be immolated to death by literal right wing death squads if a revolution prevents contingency #1.

The silver lining to the radicalization of politics.
>>
>>72829545
Oh yeah, because it would be sooo great for her right now if she gave her name right? Like, nobody at all would have doxxed her or tried to ruin her life more so.

And everyone saying hurr she's lying then why doesn't Ben just come out and say that?

Gira is the one that keeps coming up. Everyone keeps saying Gira fans wouldn't care and maybe they won't but you know what? Gira does care. And said immediately that he is not a rapist. Issued statements immediately calling the accusation false. His wife came out, called the accusation false, called the accuser an obsessed liar. Swans stood by him, his label stood by him. And the accuser had literally nobody back up her events. So even a man who's fans wouldn't give a fuck about him being a rapist came out and staunchly denied being one. Because Gira is an actual human being.

Freddie Gibbs caught a rape charge. Because he's black he actually went to trial for his shit. Was proven completely innocent (CCTV footage of him being alone in his room at the time the girls claimed the rape happened, girls who later went on to hit on a fucking waiter that night), the case was ludicrous and obviously false.

Anyone defending Ben and Friend just answer me this. Why the silence? Why have they not said a single thing? Not even a single denial? Fuck off.
>>
>>72829659
>his label stood by him
That's because he owns it. You're correct on everything else, tho.
>>
>>72829659
>Because he's black he actually went to trial for his shit

Oh fuck off

He went to trial because he's a career criminal who had already been arrested multiple times for guns and drugs, not because muh racist whitey power structure keeping le strong afro king down
>>
>>72829739
>arrested multiple times for guns and drugs,

What are you talking about? Gibbs has never been in jail before. He can go to any country in the world to perform. What do you actually know about him, tell me?

And even if that was true, which is it not, how does that make you a rapist?
>>
>>72829422
this
havent seen anyone sum it up thos well
>>
>>72829659
They didnt say anything because it didnt happen. A similar situation happened to the singer of the band 'JANK' (who is also genderqueer).

That guy for example had sex with another chick (who was also queer) and they were both drunk, therefore = feeling sorry the day after = rape = the man that had sex ou of the two all of a sudden raped the women.

I just think that sex is a very touchy subject for SJWs and as soon as someone doesnt sign a pre-coitus contract its seen as 'rape'.

Also, the guys in PWR BTTM are turboqueer hypergays who probably have a lot of sex, so of course someone out of all their fuckbuddies will use sex against them.

All in all, PWR BTTM knew and felt that their promiscuity didnt stand a chance against the 'queer/lgbt' community
>>
>>72828220
>swans fanbase
>4chan edgelords and old ppl

>pwr bttm fanbase
>super sparkly sensitive snowflakes who nevertheless care deeply about the very same issues the band members were accused of

gee idk dude
>>
>>72830042
Oh, and did the guy from Jank have multiple people stating this against him accusing him of abuse?

I'm not saying it's not a touchy subject, and it can be in many cases. What I'm saying it's pretty black and white, here, with this specific person.

I don't know the story there but from what you wrote it sounds like the guy from Jank actually acknowledged the sex took place. Ben hasn't even done that. Liv hasn't come out and denied being knowledgeable of any of this. Because they knew.
>>
Band statement when? I wanna hear what they have to say
>>
>>72829422
>THAT PICTURE OF HIM BY THE SWASTIKA WAS OUT FOR MONTHS.

i have yet to see an adequate explanation for the massive attention this got. why are americans so afraid of swastikas?
>>
>>72830250
check twitter
>>
>>72828305
>implying he didn't
>>
>>72830459
Check what on twitter? I've seen their post addressing it but not denying it, but that was made before shit went down. I read they were supposed to make another formal statement early this week but it hasn't happened yet to my knowledge
>>
>>72829823

It's not because he was black. He was extradited to Austria, who then put him on trial.

Approximatley 10 percent of conviction disparity between blacks and whites is probably attributable to bias. The bias is formed because black people are awful.
>>
>>72829618

Hopefully anon, I can only dream

>>72829659

1. If you're going to make that type of accusation you A) Do it in a legal manner and not some fucked biased magazine for attention B) Accept the consequences of having to disclose your name.
Remember when it happened to Conor Oberst? He got slammed on the media over and over again, he couldn't say a thing. He had to wait months until the psycho girl came forward and admitted it was a lie.
If the girl is not lying why not go to the police? Why not make a formal accusation. No one rapes someone and the victim stays the night, fuck off!
>>
My friend actually showed them to me the night before the allegations dropped. We also made out and she sucked my dick and I touched her pussy.

Good night.
>>
>>72830143

true, I posted something in defense of the band on Reddit and I got this in less than 3 mins
>>
>>72830178
Though it might be a bit weird how they have responded so far, i really think there's nothing you can do right in the eyes of SJWs.

The reason im so skeptical of it all is because, even though i believe that with a rape case its always wise to side with the victim, i think the LGBTQ community has a warped and twisted view of what actually constitutes as rape.

I also hope the accusations are false but i see how this can be their downfall. Im just a fan of the music btw, it would be shameful if this meant there wouldbe no more music
>>
>>72829401
They read To Kill a Mockingbird once upon a time. An allegation is not proof
>>
>>72830617
So much for tolerance man ;)
>>
>>72830643
lol that book is shitty tedious propaganda written by some kike cunt who cant write
>>
>>72829823
Go read his interview with Noisey. He talks about that shit. It doesn't have anything to do with him being a rapist or not, but it shows that he's a criminal scumbag and therefore they aren't gonna side with him in any case
>>
>>72830670
I didn't say it was a good book. I'm just saying it's required reading for most Americans in school. And the point is relevant. Innocence until proven guilty is important and people are content to watch the idea just get thrown out the window
>>
I hope he sues the "victim" and everyone is forced to suck his dick
>>
>>
>>72830771
See, this is why 4chan is important, the internet would be rampant faggotry without us
>>
>>72830632
Okay, but then what do they gain from this? As we saw, the sjw media by all accounts loved this band. They were championed as role models. Hell, they championed themselves as role models. If you ask any of these people, none of them will be happy with this situation, because they wanted it not to be true. But with things being they way they are how can they not be? I know that SJWs love dogpiling on people but ignoring all the noise as it were, the canceled tour, the label dropping them, the media turn. Why did they never come out and deny this?

They have a platform to defend themselves and they aren't. I can only think it's because they thought it would blow over or be forgotten, and why not, it had worked up to now right? But their platform was much much smaller back then, and they didn't realize how far people would dig when it means what they are doing could potentially affect a large number of people

>>72830694
>t it shows that he's a criminal scumbag and therefore they aren't gonna side with him in any case

And yet, they sided with him in his rape trial. A trial that he should never had had to fight in the first place. Now you made me have to type had had and I'm even more annoyed.
>>
>>72830797
and there are people on here — probably in this thread as we speak — who want to change this

think on that bro
>>
>>72830797
>implying its any better here
>>
>>72830771
>Sufjan Stevens banner / profile picture

what did you expect?
>>
>>72830840
SJWs and the LGBT community don't operate on logic. They operate on the progressive oppression stack. Gay men fall below women on that stack. Therefore if a woman says she was raped by pwrbtm, then they are obligated to listen and believe her no matter what
>>
>>72830840

because it's rule number one in SJW world: if someone says they were raped, THEY WERE FUCKING RAPED.
Take for example that video of a crazy woman at a hardware store that said she was raped by the owner because he had a confederate flag in the store. The media ran with the story as a rape story. She WAS RAPED BY A FLAG YOU BIGOT, what don't you get?
>>
>>72830840
You might be right, they probably didnt think they'd ever be as big as they were going to be, i mean i discovered them 3 months ago and they had some astronomical growth the past few months.

I think since everyone seems to side against them and because the 'allegation' that drama-/-blog sites took up on they havent responded yet. What would you do if everyone praised you and then cursed you into oblivion? Theresm's 3 things they could've done; fight / flight / freeze. They froze, instead of fighting back or running away from it all. Probably because they knew all along that their sexual deviancy behind the screens would catch up with them sooner or later.
>>
>>72830908
>>72830938
It's fine to hear these things from you and you are welcome to feel this way. But Ben is still out there, not acknowledging any of this, as far as we know.

Ben's life has fallen apart completely. Liv's too. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, if you are accused of being a rapist and serial abuser, what sense does it make not to deny, or even acknowledge these accusations?

>>72831005
You are right, they may have froze, no doubt they are going through a lot. But not a single person has come to their defense. Liv hasn't come to Ben's defense. None of their friends, none of their family. In situations like this one person freezes sure, I get that. Total abandonment by everyone they knew? Where does that come from?
>>
>>72831143

probably getting a lawyer before making any further statements
>>
muuuuuh pronouns (taken from Jezebel's article)
>>
>>72831143
Most of their fans / friends / bandmates / labelowners / bands they toured with are as l-i-b-e-r-a-l as a person can be. As soon as they heard the accusations, they probably fled as if they had the pest virus, because being friends / aquaintances with an accused rapist is a no-go.

Yesterday i spoke to an alledged (ex)friend of theirs on a facebook group dedicated to music. She said she was even ashamed of knowing them, thats how deep these people can feel about these things. She helped them out when they were still really small,and she said they all went to bard in NY which makes it all the more believable too
>>
>>72831366

what happens to these people when the "victim" says it was a lie?
>>
File: 1489846501103 (1).jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1489846501103 (1).jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
Wait wait
Is that thing with pronouns serious?

Jesus fucking Christ what the hell do yanks eat to be so inane
>>
>>72831366
>As soon as they heard the accusations
some of them confirmed knowing about it months ago but didnt od anything until now
>>
>>72831366
Or maybe promoting a band of rapist will enable them to continue raping you fucktard
>>
>>72831576

it the same sphere that claims "they were fans of X band before everyone knew about it". They threat these claims the same way, they want to be in the "inner circle"
>>
>>72831366
Im not sure, but i think all the people around them (bandmates, labelmates, the label, friends, etc ) have already shown them that they arent real friends and not supportive, unless all of them knew already, which would make all of them hypocritical. I think the people around Ben and Liv are afraid of the possible backlash by the sjw / lgbtq community so much that they would rather just stop being connected to them than wait this whole ordeal out and then be attacked by the media / lgbtq / anti-rape groups
>>
>>72831597
Im not promoting them you cunt im just questioning all these SJW sissies that claim everything as 'rape'
>>
>>72831660
>Im not promoting them
When did I say you were?
>im just questioning all these SJW sissies that claim everything as 'rape'
Yeah because victim's accounts mean nothing
>>
>>72826993

So they're not touring for the album, if you knew that then why would you say they're gonna tour?
>>
>>72831706
Sorry i misread 'promoting' as if i were promoting them. Its been a long day lol. I get why people would stop promoting them but seriously, it hasnt even bwen proved anyone was actually raped especially since people within the sjw / snowflake community redefine consent / rape all. the. time.
>>
>>72831352
>referred to Nnamdi Ogbonnaya as simply, Ogbonnaya
what's wrong with this? it's standard journalistic style
>>
>>72831627
are you fucking kidding me?
why would they make up that they knew about it before and didnt do anything?
lot of people got pissed at them and they probably lost some fans
they wrote like 10 tweets saying that they fucked up and apologising
do you seriously think someone would risk their career just to seem like they are in some "inner circle"?
>>
>>72831909
>it hasnt even bwen proved
"proved" is a concept for criminal charges, and is not relevant if it has to do with promoting people who could be predators
>redefine consent
[citation needed]
>jw / snowflake community
No offense but you sound like the only way you';d get laid is if you raped someone
>>
All gays are fundamentally mentally degenerate and rape is just one aspect of that.
>>
>>72831948

she/he/it probably complaint about it and they had to ask the all mighty god of SJW for forgiveness

>>72831973

not kidding, that's the way they process information
>>
>>72831990

You're an excellent troll desu, nice effort 8/10
>>
File: 1482875177428.png (112KB, 404x313px) Image search: [Google]
1482875177428.png
112KB, 404x313px
>>72825299
>yfw the original facebook post was actually just a /pol/ psyop
>>
>>72832093
>ran out of arguments
>pulls troll card
Sure.
>>
>>72832079
holy fucking shit dude
you are completely delusional
you should stop getting all your information from 4chan
>>
>>72832107

haha ok I'll reply to your trolling, You got your "YOU":

>it hasnt even bwen proved
I don't know if he's guilty or innocent until one of the parties provides substantial proof. Until then I'm neutral and so should everyone
>redefine consent
Consent is when you mutually agree to engage in sexual activity with other people. SJW have actually tried to promote this "reverse consent" thing for a while for when they regret an encounter.
>jw / snowflake community
They are literally SJW. They eat their own without proof before even listening to their side
>>
>>72832169
>SJW have actually tried to promote this "reverse consent" thing for a while
thats not true
i love how you are all about waiting for evidence and then proceed post some unfounded bullshit that you read online
>>
>>72825299
I looked into it a bit. The so called "rumors" that have been floating around the scene are questionable at first glance, but I looked at the facebook page of the girl who supposedly first called them out in DIY chicago facebook group, and she seems like some sort of hardcore feminist type, with annoying facebook posts and everything. I mean, I don't know what I would suspect a person with malicious intent to look like, but she seemed like she would be the sort of person who would actually be into pwr bttms music, and so by proxy actually be telling the truth because she's in that scene; if she's in the scene then she probably isn't just in the scene to fuck with people. I don't know. That just leaves the allegation which was reported to Jezebel, which I don't know if I can believe. Really though, it all just seems pretty questionable, and it is sad that there was never any concrete evidence of something happening before something like this happens, and it seems very odd that this would happen around the time of the release of their new album.
>>
>>72832169
>You got your "YOU":
I don't care. Just stop replying
>I don't know if he's guilty or innocent until one of the parties provides substantial proof.
That's fine but did you even give a fuck about this band or this scene before this happened? Or is this an alt-right Mens Rights Defener sort of thing?
>SJW have actually tried to promote this "reverse consent" thing for a while for when they regret an encounter.
Not a [citation]. Try again
>They are literally SJW
I don't trust anyone who uses this term, unironically.
>>
>>72832285

I actually run one of the biggest music sites in Latin America, so yeah. I care about the "scene".

Here's your citation: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-woman-bursts-tears-instigating-confrontation-confederate-flag-rug/

Well let's change the term to mentally ill liberals that want safe spaces and live in their self made echo chamber
>>
>>72832353
>I actually run one of the biggest music sites in Latin America
No you don't
>theamericanmirror.com/video
This is not a citation for an abundance of people officially changing the rules of consent. Try again.
>live in their self made echo chamber
Are you talking about /pol/ here?
>>
>>72832387

Yes I do, want me to send you an e-mail to proof it? Give me an address
>>
>>72831542
coming soon to a continent near you
>>
You have no right for due process before the internet takes a big ol' steaming dump on you.

It's the same principle behind how you can't just lock a dude in prison for being a notorious child predator but the reputation is nevertheless enough to ruin his career as a babysitter.

Yeah, this didn't happen to Swans. Probably you can also be a suspected pedophile and keep your job as a weird bouncer for a cowboy-themed sex and violence club.

It's different shit.

Also, it's neither a coincidence or deliberate that this came out right before what would have been their big hit album. You can rape people and be in an unsuccessful band and maybe get away with it. If you're in a safe-space-themed social-reject-empowerment band that's about to explode, however, you can expect some shit to hit the fan right about the time you're making it big.
>>
>>72825299
bunch of SJW faggots, their cancer ideology bites them back.

serves them well for being tranny fags
>>
>>72829081
god this website is disgusting
>>
>>72832524
Or rather, post the URL and I'll send you my band's contact info
>>
>>72829475
regardless, i read on their bandcamp that he likes to be called he anyway, and the thing to his left prefers they.
>>
>>72829422
what an awful post
>>
File: 37738854852679.png (3MB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
37738854852679.png
3MB, 960x1200px
FUCKING SJWS!!!!!
>>
File: 1494028096396.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494028096396.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>72830850
it is significantly better here

>>72831542
>tfw no mongol finn gf
>>
>>72834189
>it is significantly better here
No it's fucking awful you people have no empathy and don't care about anything but yourselves and memes
>>
okay but does anyone have the pic of the dude on the beach with the swastika mentioned in some articles? I need it for meme purposes
>>
>>72834299

it's on the Jezebel thing, it's literally nothing
>>
>>72834344
>perpetuating hateful propaganda
>nothing
>>
>>72834426

does anyone know if he drew it himself?
did he find it like that?
was he being ironic?
>>
>>72834426
yeah damn
all those scary nazis running around
>>
>>72826181
Nah for them it was just bad, their careers are all but destroyed (or at least the one that did the raping)
>>
>>72834533
you are using "all but destroyed" wrong
>>
>>72829659
>>72829739
You're both wrong, Gibbs went to trial because he was in Austria where the allegations were taken more seriously. He has been a criminal in the past yes but was never arrested for it.
>>
>>72834462
Occam's Razor
>>72834491
I know right?
>>
I love it. They were beheaded by a sword they fucking forged themselves with their bullshit culture that gives zero fucks about logic/fairness/due process of law... so many of the exact fucking institutions that have taken modern societies out of the most unjust and primitive conditions lmao.

I anonymously allege you raped me and if you don't actively deny it immediately on the internet then you are totally and utterly ruined forever. Total fucking lunacy. If a black or arab guy was accused of murder and simply said "go fuck yourselves" in a statement these exact same sjw mouthbreathers would cry "muh due process! muh innocent til proven guilty!"

I take a smiling photo next to a swastika because I'm a young insensitive edgelord and now I'm a legit neo-Nazi no different from the men who butchered fucking millions of men women and children. How disconnected from reality are these idiots???

The new wave of sjw faggot white liberals are the most anti-American, authoritarian, delusional pieces of shit in the history of our country. It is an absolute joy seeing them cannibalize each other like this.
>>
>>72834344
>be peace loving buddhist
>find beauty in the calm enormity of the sea
>create a manji in the sand as a blessing upon the place
>get called a nazi

life is suffering
>>
>>72835411
Nice cultural appropriation
>>72835152
>if it's a culture I'm not a part if, it's bullshit
Stop
>so many of the exact fucking institutions that have taken modern societies out of the most unjust and primitive conditions lmao.
Show me what charges have been brought against them.
>I anonymously allege
False equivalency
>I take a smiling photo next to a swastika
Why would you do that? Because you are a Nazi. You get what you deserve.
>The new wave of sjw faggot white liberals are the most anti-American, authoritarian, delusional pieces of shit in the history of our country
g2b Milo
>>
File: 1433388685062.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433388685062.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>72835046
>>72835454
Please, adopt a tripcode.
>>
>>72835486
Seek help for your autism
>>
This is what happened to Trump. Now do you see how it's all Kike bullshit? Obviously they ticked off the wrong person within the industry and they want them out.

Luckily Trump beat the rigging.
>>
>>72835557
Occam's Razor
>>
>>72835587
Not really though. They were making their way up, they weren't super popular but they where still known well enough to maintain a solid audience. Recently though I've noticed them gaining more and more traction. Then blam right before an album releases they're publically executed like this.

Somethings up. It happens all of the time. Cosby had attempted to purchase a major organization, then all of a sudden 50 women come out of the woodwork claiming rape.

Right before the elections a shit ton of women come out of the woodwork claiming Trump raped them. It's literally the dirtiest smear tactic. It usually has a 99% success rate.

It's usually befored by the media specifically.
>>
>>72830797
cringe
>>
>>72835714
>Not really though.
Yes, it always applies
>They were making their way up, they weren't super popular but they where still known well enough to maintain a solid audience. Recently though I've noticed them gaining more and more traction. Then blam right before an album releases they're publically executed like this.
So? They deserved it
>Somethings up. It happens all of the time
See >>72835587
>Right before the elections a shit ton of women come out of the woodwork claiming Trump raped them. It's literally the dirtiest smear tactic. It usually has a 99% success rate.
See >>72835587
>>
>>72835454
>Why would you do that? because you are a Nazi.

please fuck off
>>
>>72836091
No actually rebuttals, Haha Ok. Kike Shill.
>>
>>72825299
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4515300/PWR-BTTM-band-member-accused-sexual-abuse.html
>>
>>72836791
>No actually rebuttals
There were three. Read it again
>>72836740
Cry more Nazi
>>
File: 1494019871417.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494019871417.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>72829422
Thanks for the think piece faggot
>>
>>72827039
pwr bttm on mde presents: world peace when?
>>
>>72829422
/thread
>>
File: my neigbor reddit.png (67KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
my neigbor reddit.png
67KB, 500x460px
>>72835454
>Why would you do that? Because you are a Nazi. You get what you deserve.
Wow, I guess that the shithead 12 year old that called me a f*ggot on xbox live isn't just a shithead 12 year old like I thought. He is a homophobic bigot who wants to exterminate all homosexuals. It looks like bigotry is alive and well, and the amount of cases is still growing in 2017 (who would have thought?!). Looks like I should do my part to fight this and write out two big checks to the Anti Defamation League (ADL™) and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC®) respectively.
>>
Whatever happened to standing trial? People are literally taking silence as an admission of guilt, how in the hell is that proof of anything? People also state the fact that no one is defending him, well I mean look at this shit storm being caused by just an allegation people are gonna act as if he never even existed.
>>
>>72837859
'due process' is a social construct, and an unbearably white one at that
>>
>>72837898
I know this is bait but, due process is what protects people from being falsely imprisoned and/or executed, it seems like people need to learn a little something from the Salem Witch Trials where people barely had a chance of defending themselves. Also if white people are the only ones that still believe in it then I think I'll side with them after all.
>>
>>72837898
wow huh I never thought of it like that. white people must be really well reasoned and level headed then
>>
>>72838136
>>>/pol/
>>
>>72838167
>>>/elementaryschool/
>>
>>72838167
>believing in a fair and just legal system is now considered /pol/
wew lad extreme leftists really hate logic don't they? This world is fucked if we're going back to a time of mob mentality and public lynchings. More people should watch a 12 Angry Men and see why due process and courts are necessary for everyone.
>>
>>72837707
>that the shithead 12 year old that called me a f*ggot on xbox
Them why'd he do it?

Don't bother answering: It's passive hatred
>>
>>72838909
>ask a question
>don't bother answering

does anybody like you?
>>
>>72838167
bait or you're the dumbest shit I've met all day
>>
>>72838983
OK then answer it if you want.
>>
>>72839023
there you go continuing to sound like a cunt
>>
>>72839033
>complains about not answering the question
>complains when he has the chance
Stop
>>
>>72839063
i wasn't complaining about not being able to answer the question you dense bastard. i was pointing out what an asshole you sound like
>>
>>72839111
>i wasn't complaining about not being able to answer the question you dense bastard
I don't believe that you believe that
>i was pointing out what an asshole you sound like
As opposed to literally everyone else who is unironically using the term "SJW" and bitching about things that don't effect them in the first place?
>>
>>72839200
>I don't believe that you believe that

which is precisely the reason all of your logic is fucked
>>
>>72835152
>I anonymously allege you raped me and if you don't actively deny it immediately on the internet then you are totally and utterly ruined forever.

Ah, c'mon...active denial? That's just a ruse...there's absolutely nothing they could've said to turn this around.

Look at the comments elsewhere from the mob, along with the actions of their record label and various opening acts...they were tried and convicted by rumor and innuendo.

Yeah, there's a certain amount of schadenfreude at watching someone who was part of this mob get eaten, but I've been on the receiving end of this shit myself on a smaller scale...and this is nauseating.

If a mob hangs someone, it's wrong whether or not they got the right person, damn it.

>>72838286

Sounds like they also need to understand "The Ox Bow Incident" as well.
>>
>>72839229
>which is precisely the reason all of your logic is fucked
In contrast. I believe that you believe this

Let me know when you have an actual argument
>>72839237
>but I've been on the receiving end of this shit myself on a smaller scale
Oh did you not understand what consent was and got called out?
>>
>>72838286
you fucking leftist scum
>>
>>72838286
>This world is fucked if we're going back to a time of mob mentality and public lynchings
Is that what happened?

Or are they entertainers whose audience decided they didn't want to be entertained by them anymore?
>>
>>72829422
>TO ACTIVELY GO ABOUT CLAIMING TO CREATE A SPACE FOR ALL THESE CONFUSED KIDS WHO LOOKED UP TO YOU AND SAY A PWR BTTM CONCERT WILL BE A PLACE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF AND NOT GET HURT FOR IT AND YOU ARE THE ONES ACTUALLY CAUSING THE PAIN? THAT'S BEYOND SEXUAL HARASSMENT. THAT'S BEYOND DISGUSTING INSULTS. THAT IS EVIL. FUCKING EVIL.
damn. this is the first time i've felt the need to post "btfo"
btfo
>>
>>72830284
there is no explanation

the people who are offended by it aren't even fully sure of why they're offended by it

it's a reflex
>>
>>72829422
lmao why are you so triggered
>>
enough bickering

we should all just be laughing and enjoying this shit because it's fucking entertaining and I've been getting off to it every day this week

I want to talk about what we have to look forward to from these two. will we EVER get a public statement from them EVER again? does Liv have ANY shot at a comeback or is she going down with the ship? do these guys have any diehard fans that will defend them?

fuck this is so satisfying
>>
>>72839369
I'm talking about the morons ITT who are apparently against having any type of order and just system of courts. They believe in the court of the public opinion and that people are guilty until proven innocent. But really their career is forever ended no matter what, so their career has been lynched in a way.

>>72839284
What did I say that implied I'm a leftist? I try to be as centrist as possible desu
>>
Will the band just give up or will this red pill them into making aggressive noise rock with Tera Melos like guitar playing by Ben?
>>
Wait, the skinny one is supposed to be a "she"?
lmao
>>
>poster with distinctive tumblr diction is unironically advocating African-style crucifixion mobs
>>
File: 2-414533-nazi.jpg (31KB, 386x592px) Image search: [Google]
2-414533-nazi.jpg
31KB, 386x592px
>>72829422
>THAT PICTURE OF HIM BY THE SWASTIKA WAS OUT FOR MONTHS
based. Do you have this pic?
>>
>>72827180
He started fucking a girl in her sleep
>>
>>72838286
How do you suggest rape be proven then? If the dude wears a condom there's literally no way to prove he did it in court.
>>
>>72829687
Gira owns Mute records?
>>
>>72843645
public hairs you retarded whore
>>
>>72825299
I'm like 99% sure Ben actually is a rapist. However, I think his victim just waited until the day right before the album release, just for maximum damage.
>>
>>72827180
Having sex with a really drunk girl while you're sober or only buzzed is rape. You could get jail time for it here in the UK.
>>
>>72825299
>band catering to lefties gets torn apart by lefties
Like pottery

>>72844475
Allegedly... that's the word you forgot here, fampai... and you can only go to jail if someone actually goes to the police first...
>>
>>72828220
gira owns his label
pwr bttm doesn't
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>72838286
>If we're going back
nigga we're already there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-SGkjuKB9c
>>
File: frustrated-confused.jpg (88KB, 918x727px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated-confused.jpg
88KB, 918x727px
>>72827039
alt right rape gang is my new band you nude nigger
>>
>>72830562
>the bias is formed because black people are awful
So it IS racism, then?
>>
>>72844557
>>72844557
no
>>
>>72830600
The world of imagination is fantastic, indeed.
>>
>>72834189
This place sucks ass. The only reason I'm here is because 4chan has better taste and I hate myself.
>>
>>72840903
>I try to be as gay as possible desu
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72844522
I was speaking generally, not about this specific case, you autist.
>>
>>72844573
But you literally said it's based around a bias because black people are awful. Whether the racism is justified or not, doesn't make it not racism, you dumbass.
>>
>>72825299
What faggots
>>
>>72844825
>But you literally said it's based around a bias because black people are awful.
no i didn't
>>
>>72844522
>person makes up bullshit story about how you did something awful to them
>you know you'd never do such a thing
>this person may be trying to ruin your reputation and career
>suggest that they speak to mediator so you and the person trying to ruin your life with lies can reach an agreement

Why would anyone do this?
>>
THE MOST IMPORTANTANT THING NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT. THAT BAND IS BORING AF. Why are they famous? its one thing to be a "bad" band or a "good" band but boring is the worst
>>
>>72843645
I'm not saying in this case rape has been proven or disproved. But there are proper ways to go about LEGAL problems in this country you mong. People shouldn't go to TMZ first to talk about their alleged rape, instead of filing the case with the police first. If you think an anonymous interview/allegation is equal to an official statement made in a court, under oath then you are a complete moron.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.