[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what you are listening to lately and how did it stack up against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png
33KB, 300x300px
michelle branch - hopeless romantics - love the fact there is real drums on this album and there are genuinely catchy songs I don't know I think ill listen again
>>
can we just all agree carly > grimes
>>
>>72822085
but I mean its not really the same thing bc carly is more a gracefully evolving popstar, she started with things that were sorta corny and then its gotten to this level of perfection that we really needed. grimes is an alien she came out of nowhere with a bunch of freaky weird shit and her latest record is assimilating our popular music.
>>
I think
New Order > Carly
>>
>>72822133

i'm talking strictly from a waifu standpoint.
>>
>>72820772
What a coincidence.
I am currently listening to Carly Rae Jepsen along with my girlfriend.

>>72822085
Yes.
>>
>>72820772
been listening to Lil Ugly Mane - Uneven Compromise on repeat lately. It holds up okay, the instrumental's more interesting with all those gamelan samples and stuff but it's nowhere near as much fun to listen to and there are several weak spots in the lyrics, which never happens with CRJ
>>
>>72822164
But you cant fap to Bernard.
>>
File: 1487555452470.jpg (61KB, 865x779px) Image search: [Google]
1487555452470.jpg
61KB, 865x779px
>>72822305
you don't know that
>>
my three year old daughter loves CRJ. and so do i.
>>
File: Bernard-Sumner-014.jpg (46KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bernard-Sumner-014.jpg
46KB, 700x420px
>>72822324
Okay I changed my mind Bernard a qt.
>>
My girlfriend is a huge fan of Carly Rae Jepsen.
Our theme song is even I Really Like You.
>>
>>72822536
>My girlfriend is a huge fan of
you tho? why you cant be a crj fan there is literally no criticism of her latest work
>>
>>72820772
What's that? Is Michelle Branch on this album?
>>
>>72823458
no no michelle branche is the album hes listening to and how it stacks up against emotion
>>
File: 1306976647562.jpg (50KB, 450x560px) Image search: [Google]
1306976647562.jpg
50KB, 450x560px
> what you are listening to lately and how did it stack up against carly rae jepsen?

I have been listening to Bob Dylan's latest album. I have also been reflective as of late and it as if there's a theme of finality to things. I am not closed to the idea that there is a connection of sorts. I wonder if listening to Carly Rae Jepsen for a period would make me happier. I tried something similar years ago with Ben Lee. I had a CD I called my Ben Lee Happy CD and I do think I recall an improvement of my general mood around the time that was in my car CD player.
>>
>>72823321
I am also a fan.
I forgot to type that in.
>>
I'm in the middle of booking a tour so I'm listening to a lot of small bands and lemme tell you none of these locals are as good as the Jep
>>
>>72822085
only idiots would say otherwise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.