[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: born to run.jpg (21KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
born to run.jpg
21KB, 353x353px
"Thunder Road," "Born to Run," or "Jungleland?"
>>
Backstreets and She's the One
>>
>>72819100
Well now that we've gotten the non-conformist post out of the way,

We all know that "Meeting Across the River" is the best song, right?
>>
>>72819150
No, because I think it's either Backstreets or She's the One
>>
>>72819080
Born to Run
>>
>>72819080
Jungleland has the GOAT rock sax solo so that
>>
>>72819080
Born to Run>Thunder Road>Jungleland

Born to Run is a fucking amazing song
>>
Backstreets = Thunder Road > Born to Run > Jungleland
>>
>>72819080
"its a town full of losers, and i'm pulling out of here to win". Thunder road for sure
>>
>>72819784
this
>>
>>72819784
Outside the streets on fire in a real death waltz between what's death and what's fantasy
AND THE POETS AROUND HERE DON'T WRITE NOTHING AT ALL
They just stand back and let it all be

jungleland
>>
Backstreets
>>
Darkness in the edge of town
>>
How about none of 'em, cause their all shit!
>>
"Racing in the Streets" is my favorite Boss song. But of those, gotta be "Jungleland".
>>
Jungleland sounds like the music that would play in an opening or closing sequence of a '90s family-oriented movie about baseball.
>>
>>72819080
Holy shit, just listening to this album for the first time in my life and realizing Springsteen is actually fucking good and irl plebs have led me on for years to think he was an average 70s artist not worth listening to. Thunder Road is great because of the milieu it conveys and Backstreets has to be my favorite since the piano is just riveting. Born to Run is no doubt the best song from a songwriting perspective though.
>>
>>72820816
Fuck yeah dude, I know that exact feeling. I'd always perceived Springsteen as a bunch of hokey kitsch, but his first seven albums are all incredible in their own way. Highly recommend going through the rest of those soon as you can.
>>
>>72820816
This is because plebs only listen to the mediocre Born in the USA era stuff. Every album from Greeting from Asbury Park to Nebraska is a masterpiece.
>>
>>72819080
Thunder Road. It's objectively his best song.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.