[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to SJW-land. No one is safe, not queer people, not leftists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Welcome to SJW-land. No one is safe, not queer people, not leftists.

It's hard to feel too sorry for them, since they certainly wouldn't have hesitated to forgo skepticism and due process if the accused were "cishet white conservatives."

But I still do feel somewhat for them. Their entire incurious and puritanical fanbase has thrown them under the bus without pause. So it goes. Play to better, smarter audiences.
>>
progressives should all fuck off and die desu

can't think of something that has more of a potential to ruin music
>>
>>72816487
Conservative artists generally make far more boring music than lefties
>>
>>72816447
>But I still do feel somewhat for them
they're brainwashing victims
>>
>>72816520
still going w/ the old fake right v. fake left dichotomy huh shill?

baka
>>
Brownie points are the ultimate currency in the liberal world. Ultimately you're conditioned to believe and do whatever it takes to get them.
If it means throwing some and their entire career under the bus over an accusation you have to do it for the brownie points.
>>
>>72816447
A dude in a shit band gets accused of rape.

One one side you have former fans flying of the fucking wall screeching about how he should be tortured to death because an accusation is apparently 100% proof that he definitely did it and we don't need courts or a legal system or anything.

On the other side people are spewing bile about their personal lives and saying they can't be gay or trans or whatever they fuck they want and pulling in a huge fucking range of alt-right hate slang about safe spaces and pronouns and whatever the fuck else as long as it's vaguely sorta kinda connected to LGBT or the left.

You're all fucking idiots. This should be a non-issue. A member of a fucking shit band that makes generic as shit music gets accused of a crime. Put the band on a hiatus until after it's resolved and go with the verdict of the trial.
>>
>>72816520
didn't know progressives encompassed the entire political spectrum of the left anon
>>
>>72816641
>You're all fucking idiots
you're the guy who believes in the OBVIOUS false flag story.
>>
>>72816666
What false flag story dude?
>>
>>72816641
What does them being a shit band have to do with anything?
>>
>>72816701
Because if he's guilty of anything, it's making really safe and by the numbers music and I just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>72816698

>A member of a fucking shit band that makes generic as shit music gets accused of a crime. Put the band on a hiatus until after it's resolved and go with the verdict of the trial.

what could go wrong?
>>
>>72815531
Already a thread for you, no need to start another
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.