[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've become really bored with music lately. I almost never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bored.jpg (99KB, 409x293px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
99KB, 409x293px
I've become really bored with music lately. I almost never derive pleasure from listening to or creating music anymore. Send me something that'll bring back the spark.
>>
Chris Pooped At The Skate Park by Spazz
>>
nah maybe you should go outside and foster what weak and forced human relationships you have or go out an actually create something instead of trying to fill the void with mindless hobbies
>>
>>72805271
take a break
>>
im in the same spot, i used to work in music industry and became extremely jaded and bored with all of it

now i just listen to podcasts mostly, music every now and then
>>
listen to shit you used to listen to as a teenager exclusively for the rest of the week
>>
>>72805407
how do you think I got so bored with music?
>>
>>72805271
Have the same problem desu
>>72805332
trying to do this to fill the void. tfw no gf I'm trying to find one. Maybe that'll make me feel something
>>
>>72805271
>>72805538
There's always something interesting. You haven't looked hard enough.
Have you even started listening to classical/jazz outside of Steve Reich and Arvo Part/John Coltrane and Miles Davis?
>>
File: 6758768945875.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6758768945875.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>
>>72805563
I used to exclusively listen to classical, haven't gotten into jazz though.
I've accepted that the lack of a deep emotional connection to music is just about me, which is a good thing because I'm at a pretty good place rn compared to when I "felt" music (when I was depressed af).
>>
>>72805271
this happened to me a few years ago, so i began listening almost purely to harsh noise and obscure power electronic tapes until i got bored of that and then began listening to onkyo and lowercase. then i got bored of that and began making long (3+ hour) field recording mashups and i try to create abstract poems out of day to day sounds from my life. haven't got bored of that yet. just a thought op. good luck.
>>
>>72805660
Prozac is evil. Made me incapable of sleep and I felt like a zombie. Don't take that shit.
>>
>>72806506
Everyone reacts differently m8, no such problems for me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.