[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im sorry but she got progressively worse at music, I really feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Im sorry but she got progressively worse at music, I really feel for her about the whole cheating/divorce thing but holy shit, it just became routine on later sonic youth albums that she would introduce a real stinker like "plastic sun" and "Kim Gordon and the Arthur Doyle Hand Cream" and of the post sonic youth discographies shes just gone completely insane wtf did i sit through the entire body/head album? how does it happen? I literally don't understand her at all . She does know how to make good music why does she insist on not doing it.
>>
Wut, Dude Ranch Nurse easily makes her top 20 songs and her single last year with the Warpaint drummer was fucking awesome
>>
>>72804888
>Dude Ranch Nurse
she is a great singer for sonic youth songs but
>her single last year
murdered out? this is actually the moment that has me completely confused I thought this was like an album that was coming out but no its just one random single
>>
>>72804833
>I really feel for her about the whole cheating/divorce thing
imagine how thurston 4 moore feels being born with a pun for a name
>>
File: tumblr_mz1h7oBNsb1s0sc01o1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz1h7oBNsb1s0sc01o1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>it's a Kim recites poetry over the rest of the babe Sonic youth song
>>
>>72804833
saw her live solo think it was the knitting factory.....like the leonard street knitting factory lol that long ago.....electric guitar and a plastic toy light up space ray gun. amazing frankly. shes a sonic wizard. murded out is all right.

first time i listened to body head all the way was a ride through the hills
dappled sunlight spraying across the windshield
was outer body experience

>>72804938
dude had a track and was looking for someone to make a song out of it, thats all (from an interview somewwhere)
>>
File: kim_goron.jpg (215KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kim_goron.jpg
215KB, 800x1200px
>>72804833
Kim Goron
>>
File: 1458351004836.jpg (49KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
1458351004836.jpg
49KB, 635x476px
>>72806853
>>
GIVE ME HARRY POTTER
>>
GIVE ME
>>
HAIRY
>>
POTTER
>>
those thighs are still fuckin neato
>>
>>72804833
>insane
I read that she took acid in high school and her brother's schizophrenic. Yikes.
>>
>>72804833
Don't fall for the meme. Just like in other ares, in rock bands women don't do jack shit, everything is done by the men
>>
Lee Ranaldo sang the best SY songs. Kim only sang great SY songs up until Dirty. Her best song is The Sprawl
>>
>>72810208
>implying it's not Shadow of a Doubt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.