[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gg/ = /gg/ay = /gg/uitarfa/gg/otry & bassfa/gg/otry /gg/eneral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

only beta bitchcuck losers play /gg/uhturs in 2017. pic related

http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/man-dies-after-intentionally-setting-himself-on-fire-in-crowded-bar/

the sooner you admit this fact to yourself the better off you'll be edition

How do I start learning guitar?
>justinguitar.com

Suggested Practice Routine:
>http://i.imgur.com/yfgsTaq.png

Guitar chords and inversions
>http://www.chordbook.com/guitar-chords/

String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>http://stringtensionpro.com/

Music theory:
>http://musictheory.net/lessons

Hal Leonard's Bass Method:
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/sayviwqxfcxfjon/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf

Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods+Cab+1.3.rar
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM+RECTO+V30+L2.wav

old thread >>72788232
>>
First for anything above MIM Fender is overkill
>>
you know what happens when someone can't legitimately refute an argument >>72800815
they start stomping their feet and repeating themselves like a petulant child >>72800622
>>
>>72800865
Second for richfag w/ an MIA Fender and don't regret it at all
>>
File: jp-.jpg (91KB, 1287x965px) Image search: [Google]
jp-.jpg
91KB, 1287x965px
this thread has been claimed for fender japan
>>
friendly reminder to report shitpost OPs
>>
>>72800932
>MIA Fender
>I'mplying getting one makes you a richfag
Makes you a fag only
>>
>>72800821
>only beta bitchcuck losers play /gg/uhturs
that reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZvE83LNBI
>>
>>72800996
no, I am only a richfag because I have a large salary.
>>
Hey guitar wizards, whats that style of guitar music from the 80s called, where its just one long solo from dire straits - you know like im in a miami beach house staring out to sea while my guitar gentle weeps kind of smoothness - cheers for the help
>>
>>72801068
It's called shit
>>
>>72801025
Of course, a salary that lets you afford a top-tier instrument like a MIA Fender.
You've got life figured out,son!
>>
>>72800821
being this mad at a piece of wood with strings
>>
File: yellowface-smiley.jpg (5KB, 193x161px) Image search: [Google]
yellowface-smiley.jpg
5KB, 193x161px
>>72800953
>sanding marks
>just sprayed over in the finish
tippity top kek m8
>nip craftsmanship
>folded over 4000 times
rice memed is twice memed
>>
>>72801080
aww :(
>>
>>72801090
well to their credit when you make lots of money you sort of do have life figured out.
>>
>>72800865
>diluted copper wire
>chink metal bridge
>bad Pots.
>3 piece bodies
>polyester finish
>overwound shit pickups
>refridgerator magnets

yeah man mim is great
>>
>>72800865
the poorfags just dont stop
>>
>how everyone in /gg/ looks to the rest of /mu/
get over your baby dicks already
>>
>>72801220
>japanese

Yessss
>>
Anything above Condor is overkill.
If you've actually ever played guitar you'd know this
>>
>>72801242
tell me about it nigga
>>
>>72801322
I really love my Gibson Japan Les Paul
>>
>>72801098
its an 83 mij tele, the previous owner relic'd it so i didnt want to post a full pic it and have people shit on me

you win my friend
>>
>>72801392
Liar, liar sharts on fire!
It's an Ibanez GIO that you put Fender Japan tuners on so you could post the pics on /gg/
>>
>>72801392
>the previous owner relic'd it
and then sprayed over the sanding marks?
a likely story
>falling for the mij meme in the first place
>so emotionally invested in the meme that you defend the meme at all costs to save face
fool me once and all...
>>
File: 1474074531521.jpg (130KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1474074531521.jpg
130KB, 800x534px
hey /gg/ i've been playing guitar for almost a year but i've been digging the tonne of bass guitars. Should i learn bass? And if so what would be different besides playing style? Also if i bought a six-string bass could i play it like guitar?
>>
>>72801526
>Also if i bought a six-string bass could i play it like guitar?

Then why the fuck do you even want a bass?
>>
>>72801526
its a lot of fun but everyone on /gg/ will make fun of you for playing an instrument with 2 less strings

no
>>
File: BJA.jpg (4KB, 249x132px) Image search: [Google]
BJA.jpg
4KB, 249x132px
>>72800821

To the blink faggot from last thread:

Don't buy that epiphone you retard.
The epi is just chink parts and a paint job trying to sap money from suckers.
My friend has the real deal $3k Gibson Memphis and its 10/10.

The epiphone is trash.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Memphis-ES-339-Studio-Black-Electric-Guitar-USA-Dirty-Finger-Delonge-ish-/232315529038?hash=item361715a74e:g:Wa4AAOSw3ZRY9q9F

When my friend got his Gibson signed Tom was impressed because everyone else brought him that epi trash that he doesn't even play. He doesn't even give them a second look but when he got the Gibson he said how impressed he was and picked it up and played it.

Gibson made a run of 339 studios inspired by Tom's gibson. ITs got one dirty fingers and the same specs. The guitar itself is slightly smaller.

Get this guitar instead. MUCH BETTER than the epiphone and they sell for low price because ES fans typically don't like dirty fingers or the lack of the neck pick up.

The second video is a custom shopJaguar with Seymour Duncan invaders through a mesa triple rectifier with the gain all the way up on a clean tone and a flanger.

I say this as the faggot who knows every blink song, owns a TD Strat, MH Jazz bass, and has played hours on the Gibson signature.

Get yourself an old TD strat on ebay or the 339 i linked. The strat will be like $1k now because they are so valued. The 339 is selling for 1/3 its MSRP an absolute steal.
>>
>>72801555
I like the raunchy tone. Also i wanna make noise rock and it's good for that
>>72801566
>no
why not?
>>
>>72801526
Bass VI yes.

Six string bass no.
>>
So I am self-learning a Rabab (string instrument). Can't go to a school because too busy.

I have a question. When you pluck a string and then hold that string on a fret afterwards, it makes that nice sound. What is that called?
>>
>>72801575
my local shop has this used on sale for 600 bucks, i sorta wanna buy it just to piss off 339 purists

is it actually a good guitar? no neck pickup is a huge negative
>>
>>72801623
roman are you high right now? what is this shit?
>>
>>72801663
Sorry. I have noticed you can't do the same on a keyboard so it must be something specific to string instruments.
>>
>>72801623
slide
>>
>>72800821
Is that king lizard from the wizard jizzard?
>>
>>72801703
Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
Will changing the strings on my guitar make chords easier to play? The strings are at least 15 years old, but I'm not going to bother buying new ones unless they make playing easier.
>>
>>72801812
Kill yourself
>>
>>72801812
lol 15 yrs
>>
>>72801903
Why? I just started 2 weeks ago so I sound like shit. Not worth getting new strings if all they do is sound better.

>>72801933
It was my sister's guitar. She got it 15-20 years ago, then didn't play it, so she gave it to me recently.
>>
>>72801812
lol. if not joking take a close look in between your frets and the strings at all the dead skin and dick cheese hanging off the strings like stalactite
>>
>>72801997
It was 15 years of sitting in the case. It wasn't being played for 15 years.
>>
>>72801997
>all the dead skin and dick cheese hanging off the strings like stalactite
>>
>>72801997
>not cleaning your fretboard daily

what the fuck is wrong with you? I clean my guitars ever day, so even if I don't change my strings (which I haven't in like 6-7 months) I never get dirty frets.

you men to tell me you idiots don't even clean your guitars? do you not wash your ass either?
>>
>he doesn't sit his guitar in his lap and do 24th fret hammer-ons with the tip of his dick using his perineum muscles to make it jump up and down
>>
>>72802351
good rule of thumb
wash hands & dry thoroughly before playing
keep fretting hand fingernails closely trimmed
& strings will last a bit longer
also clean fretboard & polish frets when restringing
>>
is it worth getting an american jazz bass for $400 more than mexican jazz bass?
>>
Japanese fenders blow, they feel good yes but the pickups and electronics are dogshit, not worth the high price
>>
>>72802494
>also clean fretboard & polish frets when restringing
if you're washing your hands before playing this is ocd overkill. there's no reason to clean a fretboard & polish the frets every time you restring unless you're a filthy pig
this should be done every 4 to 6 months at most if you mainly play at home
you should also be changing one string at a time as much as possible to keep your set up from getting to far out of whack
>>
>>72802057
I'm the guy that told you to kys.

Find a friend who plays guitar or start taking lessons. You really need someone with you when you start off to just make sure you're doing basic things right and initiate you into guitar care.

Being played it the main thing that wears down strings, but after fifteen years, unless they were in a vacuum environment, mere changes in the weather have likely worn them out.
>>
>>72802351
best way to clean a guitar is to put it in the bathtub with lukewarm water and let it sit for an entire day. really gets the dirt out.
>>
>>72802654
>electronics are dogshit
you mean the solderings and the pots that are all equal?
>>
>>72802654
Meant for >>72800953
>>
>>72802611
Best to get the American now and not spend months/years wondering if you should've gotten an American instead.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15KB, 300x400px
>>72802654
No they dont, only autists think that way, they are decent enough for playing, upgrading them is not a priority with a japanese fender
>>
>>72802654
way to get whipped by the beaners you nips
>>
>>72802760
Classic series mim are way better than mij, better electronics and more widely available for the same price or less
>>
>>72802655
my frets on my mim strat get fogged up after awhile, i like em nice & shiny
i'm pretty darn good at setting up my guitars btw
>>
>>72802760
>upgrading them is not a priority with a japanese fender
except it probably will be
see >>72800547
if any of the problems I mentioned bother you then at the mij price point you might as well have bought an american model with the added costs of all the upgrades
>>72802855
good for you. doesn't change legitimacy of anything I wrote
>>
>>72802855
the wipe your dick beaters off before the next blues rock session
>>
Fender japan is a meme because muh rare geetars
Offset forum tier faggotry
>>
>>72800547
>shit pickups/electronics
Electronics? Yeah i agree that Japanese solderings, wires and pots have less tone. Fucking joke.
>>
Just save money for an american one retards
>>
>>72802655
but when I say polish, I mean scrub really good.
not taping up fretboard & using metal polish
I've done that before, it's quite tedious but results are mirror quality
>>
>>72802967
the only joke here is you thinking you have an argument m8
will the cheap shitty pickups found stock on mij fenders affect your tone? yes they will
will the cheap shitty pots in mij fenders wear out faster and need to be replaced sooner rather than later? yes they will. same with the cheap switches they use. possibly the jack too
by the time you add those costs into a mij fender they're not really worth it
>>
You buy a squier when you suck dick and then you buy an american one when you're better, i dont understand this japanese fender meme thing, the mij fender exports suck ass, the only good ones are sold only in japan
>>
this sort of thread is why rock and guitar is dead in 2017

inb4 rock will never die
inb4 guitar will never die
>>
>>72803168
the retarded is you
>>
>>72803324
ha ha
if you find an mij fender you like by all means get it. no issue there. just don't pretend that generally speaking they're a better value or higher quality instruments than an american fender considering what you're probably going to have to do it eventually. yes they're made well enough but they're overly expensive considering their shortcomings
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anybody here have this? I'm having fun with it, but I've spent years cleaning up my sound and clearing shit off my board. I'm starting to think the money could be better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>72800865
I own two mim fenders and frankly I think they're great. That being said I also own a $1500 bass guitar and that thing could be tossed down the stairs and it'd still be in tune. Can't say that about my mind fender electric guitars.
>>
>>72801167
Can you please expand on what you mean by diluted wire?
>>
>>72803578
Is it as much fun as it looks?

As far as money spent elsewhere I guess that depends on what your board looks like compared to what you want it to look like.
>>
>>72803840
>mind

Meant to type mim
>>
>>72803168
I've owned my MIJ for 23 years it still works and sounds great. literally no evidence to back up any of your claims
>>
>>72803889
It really is. There is so much you can do with it. The assignable expression pedal lets you do some pretty crazy shit. It gets very synth sounding sometimes, which could be useful, but I have synths for that.
>>
>>72803994
your anecdotal evidence?
ha ha that's a good one
but no
google and a little research would be all anybody would need to do to see what I'm saying is generally true
and I invite anybody who's interested in the discussion to do exactly that
>>
>>72804024
>but I have synths for that.

Oooh please elaborate
>>
File: fender_st57tx.jpg (508KB, 1489x2076px) Image search: [Google]
fender_st57tx.jpg
508KB, 1489x2076px
>>72803168
>will the cheap shitty pickups found stock on mij fenders affect your tone

Some MIJ guitars come with US pickups.
>>
>>72804099
Not saying that's what anybody else should do. Just what works for me.
>>
>>72803168
All those parts are easily diy replaced which provides for a significant reduction in cost

Unless of course you're not electronically inclined. Which must suck. Too bad there's no like website full of like how to videos on like virtually any subject ever. Somebody should invent that.
>>
>>72801167
>diluted copper wire
stopped reading there lol
>>
I finally got my rondo strat in the mail.

It's fucking great. Oh my god. I can't even believe this shit. Sounds good, stays in tune, great fret work, great set up out the box, only lowered the action. Neck relief and intonation are perfect.

I already see the bridge is going to give me trouble in the future, but i found a good looking ine fir $40. I'll probably replace all the electronics first string change just so I know they're good.

I'm so fucking surprised. I thought i was being memed all these years.
>>
>>72804143
No I mean like tell me about your synths
>>
>>72804162
>It's so good
>I just need to change the bridge and the electronics
>>
>>72804142
some do
most don't
exceptions to the rule
>>72804151
the cost of a good set of pickups alone could easily drive a mij fender into american territory price wise
that's what's being argued here
a mij fenders overall value considering their steep price when compared to american fenders
>>
>>72804230
2/10
>>
>>72804176
I can't tell if you are being a dick or not. Sorry. I have a Virus snow, a Korg MS 2000, a Moog mother 32, and tons of soft-synths. My problem with the dreamsequence is that it makes these beautiful synth sounds, but when I listen to them in playback, I can make a better patch that does the same thing. It's easier to play some lines on a guitar, though.
>>
File: fender japan.jpg (125KB, 918x651px) Image search: [Google]
fender japan.jpg
125KB, 918x651px
>>72804272
I don't know man, a lot of them come with those pickups. This is a list of all the strats they make. All the ones that say TX, US or DMC come with Fender USA pickups or Dimarzios
>>
>>72804311
Sorry not trying to be a dick just really want to step into the world of synths. I've built some shitty lofi synths and this auto sequencer thing that's pretty cool. I'd really like to buy an actual synth of some kind but even if I had the $ I wouldn't even know where to start
>>
>>72804334
like I said
some do
most don't
cherry picking a sampling of mij fender offerings doesn't change that fact
>>
>>72804417
No worries. It's my literal autism. I depends what you want to do with it. It seems you are technically inclined, so the Moog Mother might be a good place to start. It's semi-modular, so you could build modules to do whatever you want if you tried. It's pretty fun on it's own, too.
>>
>>72804417
Also, if you are guitar based, with something like the Virus, you can use it as an fx unit. It does some truly trippy shit. Blonde redhead have used it pretty effectively.
>>
>>72803280
that's wrong though MIJ from the early 80s are prime as fuck
>>
File: fender_st71_tx.jpg (254KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
fender_st71_tx.jpg
254KB, 1000x1430px
>>72804537
lol that's literally all of the strats they produce. 19/28 is pretty good... Most of them come with USA pickups and people don't even realize it. Same with the Teles. They even come with Schaller tuners.

Their offset guitars do come with shitty pickups though
>>
>>72804635
go take a look at the price of one of those usa pickup mij fenders
add international shipping
and then get back to me
>>
>>72801526
Get a baritone guitar and call it a day
>>
File: bord.jpg (702KB, 1200x739px) Image search: [Google]
bord.jpg
702KB, 1200x739px
post bords
>>
>>72804635
That's Fender Japans currant lineup but that's not all the guitars they've ever produced. Most MIJ Fenders came stock with garbage ass Gotoh pickups. Just because a handful come with American pickups now doesn't mean that's always been the case. They've been in business since the 80s.
>>
>>72804606
I'll have to check it out.
>>
>>72803840
>mind

Made in North Dakota?
>>
File: Fender_Precision_Bass.jpg (159KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fender_Precision_Bass.jpg
159KB, 510x600px
>>72801526
>Should i learn bass?
sure, it's easy

>what would be different besides playing style?
the size, the sound, the role

>if i bought a six-string bass could i play it like guitar?
tricky question. a bass guitar is always a guitar, but no matter how many strings it's nothing like a regular guitar, so i'd say no.
>>
>>72801526
Options

Octave pedal
Baritone guitar(tuned to a or b normally)
Bass VI or similar(guitar tuned one octave lower)
Bass
5 string bass(adds a low b string normally)
6 string bass(low b and adds a high c normally)

Octave pedal, baritone and bass vi will allow you to use all your patterns and shapes. These will hit as ranges but will never sound like typical bass

Bass won't allow you to use shapes and patterns that require one string to be tuned a major 3rd higher, basses are normally tuned in all 4ths. You can tune a 6 string bass like a guitar with the right strings, but it's kinda ignorant to do that when a bass vi will be much more comfortable for someone trying to play it like a guitar.
>>
>>72804162
I don't believe you
>>
>>72804162
i demand proof
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
Ok, so I'm pretty poor, but here's my question.

I bought a crate 120w amp when I was 16, and I'm only now just getting around to noticing how shitty it sounds. Since I'm poor, could I just get a used line 6 15w spider amp, and use it to drive the crate on its clean channel?
>plug guitar into line 6
>use the headphone output on the line 6 as an input on the crate.

The only issue is, how should I do my setting adjustment on the 2 amps? Both need to have some kind of output to even produce a signal. So how do I make sure the crate doesn't shit up the line 6?
>>
>>72805179
that's enough out of you for tonight roman
>>
>>72805179
no. just no.
>>
>>72804162
/gg/ still has rondo shills?
>>
>>72805289
Why not? It's like using it as a head?
>>
i had a boss rc-3 but it shit itself so i need a new loop pedal

literally all i use it for is practicing leads or hearing riffs back to myself. it just needs to record like 1 minute for playback that i can put in an effects loop

the tc electronics ditto seems ok. anything else i should look at

no i don't need overdubbing or saved loops or anything like that
>>
>>72805520
look it's just my advice, you can choose to ignore it, it's just 2 shit amps with just about the shittiest connection possible so it's 100% certainly going to sound like ass.
>>
>>72805532
just get a ditto
>>
>>72805532
the ditto is fine, i've seen some autists complain about the tc electronic footswitch, but chances are that's just nitpicking bedroom players who have more fun reviewing pedals than playing guitar

tl;dr go with the ditto
>>
>>72805532
Why do you need a rifle there?
>>
>>72805594
the footswitch is kind of weird, especially when you have to hit it twice to stop it. it's just awkward, it's built to be small but it would probably feel better with a flat switch like a smaller version of the switch that's on the ts808
>>
Leftyfag here. Wanna get a jazzmaster soon (inb4 fuck fender), what would I need to change it to accommodate that? I've played it and it felt fine, would I just need a new nut, or is there anything else?
>>
should i buy one of those 60s style teles? theres one in my area for around 500
>>
>>72806123
get a squier 60s tele moron, why do you feel like spending 500 dollars for that when you could spend 250 on a nice squier?
>>
>>72806102
That would be super uncomfortable and you would be hitting the pickup switch all the time. The professional series might work for you since it has the switch on the opposite side. Or you could just deal with the quirks but that's a lot of inconveniences just to look cool...
>>
>>72806152
vintage modified is even better, the same concept and vintage specs but like 50 dollars less, great little axes
>>
>>72806152
>Buying a squier when you don't need to

That's like saying why buy a Ribeye steak when you can buy some Beef Flavored Ramen.
>>
>>72806163
>they took out all the switches on the side
The fuck is that shit?
>>
>>72806179
To simplify I guess. The only people I know that use the rhythm circuit are jazz guys.
>>
>>72806163
It's mainly the floating trem that I just love, it hits that spot that makes me cream. I've tested it out and I seemed to not hit the switches or knobs just fine. I'd also add foam under the knobs to keep them more stationary. I can also get one for super fucking cheap off of a friend
>>
Anyone else here own a Squier by Fender guitar? I feel like for the money they are fantastic guitars and when you feel like they have a shortcoming you could just modify them for a low price, i feel like everyone should own a Squier guitar, even the Bullet and Affinity series are fantastic.
>>
>>72806197
Man i feel like these guitars need to come in more colors, i want one real bad but the options are so fucking boring
>>
>>72806214
Yeah, squiers are amazing desu.
>>
>>72806213
>>72806231
Hey buddy why dont you just buy a Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster that comes in 4 colors? Great guitar for the money and it has vintage specs, oh what's that? You want a more modern model, how about a J. Mascis signature Jazzmaster, its 500 dollars, maybe the best five hundred bucks you will ever spend
>>
Theres too many squier shilling itt
>>
Hey guys i really want to buy an electric guitar should i buy a Epiphone Les Paul or a Squier Strat
>>
Blogposting a bit, but was able to sell my Marshall G80RCD for 200 dollarey doos and then pick up a MG100DFX the next day for 200.

HOT SWAPPED
>>
Roman is such a motherfuck, hes been shitposting with all this Squier shilling, fucking pisses me off
>>
Just bought a MiM 50's edition for like 400 bucks off a friend, what are some mods I can make to it to make it the best shit possible. People have tipped me off to getting a different nut and tremolo system as well as some tuning keys. I'm also thinking about replacing the pickups with custom shop '69's. Does anyone know any worthwhile strat mods?
>>
>>72806324
Squier strat. Epiphone quality is iffy
>>
>>72806324
either friend :)
>>
>>72806354
How does the neck feel? Is it too small or is it comfortable?
>>
>>72806374
I've only played other guitars a bit but I'm completely fine with the neck as it is
>>
how to get jerry cantrellish guitar effect like intro of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdnHO1wTaPU
>>
>>72801148
He's right, you know.
>>
File: danelectro-59-original-93812.jpg (73KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
danelectro-59-original-93812.jpg
73KB, 452x600px
>>72800821
what do you guys think of Danelectro 59's or any Dano's?
I've been thinking about getting one and a fender amp.
>>
File: 20170121_022223.png (257KB, 768x688px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_022223.png
257KB, 768x688px
>>72802611
Yeah dont ever buy cheap instruments of any kind, if you actually give a shit about music its worth the wait for good hardware.

You should buy an old fender bass if you can because they stay in tune better in my highly anecdotal experience. I got a 1979 USA P bass for $1400, not much more than a new one and besides feeling and sounding beefier it holds pitch better than anything new Ive played or owned
>>
>>72806404
one guitar has a tremolo and some overdrive
the other guitar sounds sort of like a compressor and flanger
>>
>>72802611
Just depends honestly, if you're buying them locally try them both out, usually the American mades have better general components but still you can get shit. I'd say for 400 more unless you get a way better feeling neck you could just get the mexican jazz bass and maybe put in some pickups that surpass the American one, but that's just how i'd view it.
>>
What is everyone's thoughts on Dean guitars?
>>
>>72806696
Not a fan of them, but I've had friends who have loved them. I'm sure some of their models are worthwhile investments.
>>
What is everyones thoughts on Gretsch streamliners?
>>
>>72806696
>>72806718

What is everyone's thoughts on /gg/ postbots?
>>
How come in California in the early - mid 80's, top tier bands seemed to come out of everywhere and stick around for a decent time, while today it's all this hipster / ska type shit that only seems to at the very most stay county famous.
>>
File: 1494817686831.jpg (991KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1494817686831.jpg
991KB, 2448x3264px
This is the average DG and it plays a Fender Strat. Disgusting.
>>
>>72806718
i bought a gretsch electromatic and boy do i wish that series was out when i bought mine

the pots might as well be on off switches, but for chinaman-made guitars they're solid. a lot of that new line features hollow and semi hollows, and i don't know that anyone has reported if they get feedback issues

try to play one in a non-guitar center and get a feel for them. gretsches sub-$1000 models are basically made to be turned all the way up. their necks are still some of my favorite, alongside hagstrom.
>>
>>72806899
there's gotta be at least one prominent rock band from cali. i'm not american so i wouldn't know. i mean rock was waay more mainstream relevant in the 80s but still, there has to be at least one
>>
>>72806899
Because that's the music industry at large, and Cali is the incubator of said music industry. Blame LA, not us.
>>
>>72806998
>>72806899

proximity to professional recording studios and labels
>>
>>72806899
California, with LA in particular, has always been a popular destination for rock-oriented producers and record labels. It's kind of like how a lot of country musicians come out of Tennessee, or jazz and hip hop artists come out of New York. The intersection of musicians specializing in those genres and producers looking for work within particular musical idioms gives rise to geographically-distinct "zones" of music. Nowadays Cali draws a lot of pop artists, while remaining a center for rock and metal recording acts.
>>
>>72807018 (OP, further)

I'm a product of Dallas music industry, mid 1990s. No one wants to be GnR or Pantera or RHCP these days, and they don't have to even try. If you have a ChristShitTier band and an internet connection you can be heard. And there's no filter available to help guide an educated opinion.
>>
any tips for buying a guitar off reverb?
>>
>>72807267
>any tips
yeah the tip of my dick
>>
File: Cucktop.jpg (107KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
Cucktop.jpg
107KB, 1080x718px
Buckeye burl tops confirmed for cucks
>>
File: poorfag.jpg (20KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag.jpg
20KB, 450x320px
>>72800821
Hey, what's a good and cheap bass amp for a first gig, preferably used?
>>
>>72807071
>no one wants to be a gnr or pantera
While gnr had drug issues, as most bands seem to, why wouldn't you want to be that? Packed houses, everything you want x10000? Pantera seemed like they'd be cool to hang out with and just hell raise in general. Who wouldn't want that?
>>
>>72807506
I remember when I was in high school and thought all that stupid shit was cool.

You need to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>72807537
Now that's a great input to the conversation.
>>
>>72807537
Having fun with your friends whenever you want, parties, playing music for money, not having to worry about bills because you have the money to cover it?

Sorry if we're not all living on social security like you, gramps. Stick to golf.
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
Post quality Gibsonâ„¢ guitars.
Because only a Gibsonâ„¢ is good enough.
>>
>>72807506
...aaaaaaand there's your answer >>72807537
starbucks sipping numales LARPing as mature confident adults can't risk having any fun because it might make them seem uncool
and hipster shitbags can't ever let themselves be seen as uncool
ever noticed that their music is always shit?
coincidence?
>>
>>72807652
That's genuine Gibsonâ„¢ one piece neck, alright.
>>
>>72807722
two piece*
>>
>>72807652
>i don't look after my stuff because i'm underage, therefore this guitar is bad

i want underage poorfags to leave this general
>>
>>72807771
Whoops, my bad.
>>
gay
>>
>>72807775
>implying gibsons are expensive
>>
>>72807775
I mean Gibson headstocks are notorious for snapping like that
>>
>>72807846
>2,300 for a Les paul isn't expensive
>>
>roman talking to himself again
>>
>>72807889
>implying you can't buy new Gibson LP for $600
>>
>>72807889
Poorfags please leave.
>>
I have a Korean prs se i got like 3 years ago would changing the pickups be a decent upgrade or does the stock pickups on those are decent enough?
Also can any one give me a quick rundown on different types of pickups I literally have no idea.
>>
Im planning on buying a focusrite scarlet board, and i was wondering if theres a way to plug in some sort of controller to emulate the wah wah soudn with a plug in, anyone got info on this?
>>
File: fenlan.jpg (374KB, 1368x750px) Image search: [Google]
fenlan.jpg
374KB, 1368x750px
Which one /gg/?
>>
>>72805723
You also have to hit the Boss Looper twice to stop it, it seems the natural way to do it.
>>
Want to 24v mod my ESP but the battery kits cost like $60 with shipping. is there a way to diy it?
>>
>>72808593
I have a Laney, a bit older model than the one on the picture, and I'm sadisfied, but I also tried the Fender and have nothing against it. Try them if you can, go for the one that you like more, if you can't choose, go for the cheaper one.
>>
>>72808544
Buy a scarlett with Midi Capabilities, you would be able to do it with a midi expression pedal. Something like this

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/behringer-fcb1010-midi-footcontroller?cntry=us
>>
>>72804162
your life is the meme
>>
>>72808797
does this one have midi capabilities: https://us.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/scarlett-2i2? how can i check?
>>
>>72808593
the laney slide switched look cool haha idk if that affects how it sounds though just go play them?
>>
>>72808769
it costs 30 bucks on ebay
or you can buy a switch and four clips and wire it yourself for about 6 dollars
>>
>>72808852
Read the specs. If it states midi then it has it... I Think the 2i4 has midi
>>
>>72807906
where?
>>
File: Alex-Webster-technique-photo[1].jpg (37KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Webster-technique-photo[1].jpg
37KB, 300x450px
How the fuck do extreme metal bassists play such fast runs without the fretboard and strings ringing like crazy? I can barely play 2-string riffs without an errant string pull creating noise
>>
File: midijack.jpg (14KB, 390x147px) Image search: [Google]
midijack.jpg
14KB, 390x147px
>>72809167
yes, youre right. So that way i could link the midi input of the pedal to a vst in say, reapre.

while we are on the subject, what is the best recording software+guitar effect combination? i currently use REAPER+POSITIVE GRID. what is the best?

also, is this (30$) the average price for a midi pedal?
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PedalExp

Also, why is it a midi pedal but it has a plug jack?, the focusrite with midi input has pic related jacks instead
>>
>>72809288
play with a pick if you suck
it will give you cleaner and faster attack
>>
>>72809548
I actually play with a pick a lot, but I try to practice fingerstyle to be more "all-around" skilled.
>>
>>72809288
fret wraps
>>
>>72809288
A lot of them use picks. Not everyone is Alex fucking Webster, obviously.
>>
>>72809596
same. I don't even make-believe with fingerstyle on the bass anymore. I can play circles around my bandmates and the sound is better.

If you don't want buzz, get more neck relief/raise the action/flatwound/get gud
>>
>>72809288
By EQing all of it out in the mix.
>>
File: 1459201196335.jpg (217KB, 1000x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1459201196335.jpg
217KB, 1000x1510px
I summon thee Rickenbro
>>
>>72809825
didn't know he took all the knobs off
>>
>>72809825
Fuck off roman
>>
>>72800821
Anyone here using Guitar Pro 7? Honestly it's just the best shit ever especially for a learning composer.
I'm thinking of buying it, but by any chance does anyone have a crack/keygen for it lying around?
>>
>>72809994
I use TuxGuitar, it's basically a free open source version of Guitar Pro and it can also open/play Guitar Pro files. Me and my band use it all the time for writing ideas down.
>>
File: myshithhhhhhhh.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
myshithhhhhhhh.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
my 2 main basses finally with an updated picture
>>
Just plugged my $250 Squier into a Marshall amp and it sounds like fucking Hendrix.

I guess everyone is right when they say upgrading your amp is more important than the guitar
>>
rate my band's new song
and teh guitar solo at 4:36

https://clyp.it/zri1wzrs
>>
File: 346436235532.gif (476KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
346436235532.gif
476KB, 500x290px
>>72810250
>>
>>72810978
uma delícia/10
>>
>>72811468
:3c
>>
File: 1492475168695.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1492475168695.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
>>72811527
please show me the kind of memes you make with those fedorasticks, just for the keks
>>
>>72811504
kek
>>
>>72811562
i don't record my music
>>
>>72811574
i'm slightly relieved, hope you get trough this phase quickly
>>
>>72811615
i hope you get through the phase of still saying kek quickly
>>
File: 16346542732.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
16346542732.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>72811687
>n-no, you!
>>
>>72811739
hehe :3c
>>
pls listen to my clyp
>>
What are the advantages/disadvantages of a Jazzmaster?
>>
>>72812300
The advantage is if you like it you'll have a guitar you like. The disadvantage is that if you don't like it you'll have a guitar you don't like.
>>
How do stereo input/outputs on pedals work ? Can I basically feed it two different signals and have one output ?
>>
>>72809860

Neither did I.

>>72809971

You fuck off.

Mang I should've traded Rickenbro my AVRI Jazzmaster for his Rick bass when I had the chance...
>>
Guys, what would be a good/affordable 2x12 cab for an Orange CR120h amp? inb4 Solid State. I want to get a solid state amp because I can't crank up a tube amp, and I don't want to spend $400+ on an attenuator. My original GAS was on the H&K Grandmeister Deluxe 40, but then I realized that a bedroom hero like me wouldn't really get his money's worth out of $1k+ amp(still want it, but I will just buy it later down the road, when I git gudder, and probably when I start gigging).
>>
>>72812671
>How do stereo input
>Can I basically feed it two different signals and have one output
Yes, thats what it means.
>>
>tfw after all these years you still struggle at alternate picking
>>
Can I use a guitar amp as a speaker amplifier my vinyl setup?
>>
>>72812703
why bother? just pick any decent cab, chose back closed or open, and fit some good speakers on it.
>>
>>72812703
$400 for a used solid state crush head is crazy to me. I've sold a bunch of tube combos and heads for a hundred less than that. Most of them had master volumes.

As a bassist too, OB1-500 sounds super rad but it's about 2-3 times too expensive. Have to ask yourself is the tone work 600 more dollars than just playing a distortion into an ampeg.

But yeah if you get a cab and drop webers or greenbacks in then even the crush is going to kill it.
>>
>>72812901
hook it up and find out

>>72812889
varg disapproves
>>
>>72812703
if you want to cheap out, Thomann has a 2x12" V30 loaded cab for the price of both speakers alone. I've got the 1x12" and it's pretty fine for its price.

>>72812823
Alright cool, that's gonna come in handy. Thanks.

>>72812889
3 years in and I still suck at it. At least my left hand's got a lot of dexterity.
>>
>>72813043
im not begging for a sheltered nord's approval
>>
File: Stephen O'Malley pedal.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen O'Malley pedal.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
>>72804925
right now all I have is a big muff nyc style, t9 tubescreamer and my wah just recently sold all my other stuff.

this is stephen o'mallet's pedalboard... going to build something like this. don't know if i'll go the poorfag route.

like i found a earthquaker white light for 120 on reverb. these any good or just i just buy a cheaper dod 250?

also for those russian big muffs i like the wren and cuff stuff but my wallet is telling me ehx bass big muff.

what you all think? go big or go home or go the poorfag route. if so, please post alternative cheaper suggestions cause i want to buy smartly not waste it on crap lol.
>>
>>72813111
he sure loves rats

need that other anon to report back on how the Chicago Stompworks muff worked out. They have a lot of BM varieties in undecorated enclosures.
>>
>>72801526
why buy a 6 string?

that shit will be fat and thicc as fuck. go 4 string and you can still play it like a guitar like lemmy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91QIMu9CVrI

>>72805004
also like the baritone guitar idea. you don't see too many of those everyday. you'll diffidently stand out and you'll get best of both worlds.
>>
>>72813111
Why in the world does he have three Rats?

Anything EQD is good. They make a ton of shit so be selective. A DOD 250 is fine though on the cheap; I use one myself [on bass].

The difference between the W&C and EHX muffs was significant enough for me to get a Tall Font Russian. Worth every penny.

The best thing to do to buy gear on a budget effectively is buy used. That way, if you buy it and don't like it, you can resell it for most, if not all or more, of your money back. Scour eBay, sort by new, send offers, etc.
>>
>>72813178
Not the guy you talked to but I have a Chicago Stompworks Violet Rams Head muff and it sounds great, as good as any vintage big muff I've played. Way better than both the NYC muff and Black Sovtek muff imo.

I'm sure their Green Russian version is great too.
>>
>>72813222
fuck off roman
>>
File: sunn-cover-ratt.jpg (58KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
sunn-cover-ratt.jpg
58KB, 630x630px
>>72813178
>>72813222
yeah they sure love them rats. no idea why he would use three. and he's got them dial similarly too.

>>72813222
cool thanks for the trips and tips.

>>72813341
awesome, i'll look into it.
>>
How do I into writing melodic power/heavy metal if all my theory knowalge is pentatonic wankery?
>>
>>72801526
additional option : buy an 8 string guitar, drop the F# to an E. Same as the low E of a bass.
It really depends on what you want the low register for. If it's just riffing like >>72813180 says, buy a 4 string. 5 strings are fine too, the width is similar to a guitar's neck.
Also keep in mind that the high C on a 6 stringed bass is kinda useless in a band setting and will get in the way.
I can't say for sure about Bass VIs cause I've never tried any.

>>72813222
>Why in the world does he have three Rats?
bwoo))m
>>
>>72813434
Listen to more melodic shit for inspo.
>>
Anyone got any opinion on Tanglewood guitars as a budget folk acoustic choice? Do they come close to comparing with something like a Martin?
>>
>>72813463
It doesn't helps
>>
File: d90.jpg (150KB, 1306x892px) Image search: [Google]
d90.jpg
150KB, 1306x892px
>>72813579
>>
>>72813513
Best budget acoustics I've played are either Takamine or Yamaha. Avoid cheap Martins. They're tanking hard. All the big names are. You can thank Guitar Center/Musician's Friend/etc.
>>
>>72752695
>>72800417
>>
>>72812698
You first, roman
>>
>>72813222
It's incredible you still think you're fooling people.
>>
>>72813111
>>72813178
>>72813222
I think what he is doing in his signal chain is
Guitar -> Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3 -> A/B box switchy thing -> 1st signal Proco Turbo Rat -> Proco Rat (vintage) -> Earthquaker Devices White Light -> Amp 2nd signal Proco Rat -> Electro-Harmonix Sovtek Green Russian Big Muff -> Earthquaker Devices Black Eye -> Amp

also seen him use a Idiotbox Blower Box pedal which is also based on the Rat, Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard and a DOD FX32 Meat Box

might be wrong here but it was either him or Greg that help produce CORRECT SOUND Custom's tube beta hybrid Mk-II to have around as a backup if they couldn't find enough Model T's to rent
>>
>>72814169
fuck forgot to mention the Earthquaker Devices Monarch stacks well with their White Light and you can get that Rat sound while still retaining loads of low end

but also a Monarch into a Rat sounds beast
>>
>>72813222
>Anything EQD is good. They make a ton of shit so be selective. A DOD 250 is fine though on the cheap; I use one myself [on bass].
Is the White Light good on bass too?

What's your rig like?
>>
File: 2017-05-16 14.24.50 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-16 14.24.50 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Ibanez Master Race
>>
>>72814413
Not until they make a 26.5" 7 stringed S series.
>>
are Hollow-bodies good for anything that isnt like super clean?
as in, is it going to make a difference if I'm fucking with the signal through pedals using a hollow body or a solid body.
I know I'll be able to play with feedback a bit.
>>
File: 752fx.jpg (282KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
752fx.jpg
282KB, 1200x1600px
>>72814446

S series is meme status
>>
File: IMG_20170516_144130.jpg (547KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_144130.jpg
547KB, 2048x1536px
>>72814325
This is my board currently. I also have a Fuzzrocious Rat Tail, a Malekko B:Assmaster Ge, and a Boss CS-2, but I took them off the board because I just don't really have much use for them with my current live rig.
>>
>>72811468
>>72810250
its okay bassed anon, hes just mad cause he cant play what youve got
>>
File: Amp.jpg (772KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Amp.jpg
772KB, 3024x4032px
What amps does everyone use?
>>
>>72814959
>oh look it's this amp again
>>
>>72814627
Good pic. Those MXR pedals are legit good.
>>
>>72814501
>>72814413
I have owned 3 Ibanezes, 2 RGs and an S

They are the best I've ever played. Not sure why people hate on Ibanez
>>
how to do these fast bass stuff like pops and slaps
my right hand wont move that fast
>>
>>72815509
They're a lot of fun. I'm planning on upgrading them eventually (the filter for a Wonderlove and the BOD for a Octavbre and/or a POG), but for now, for the gigging I do, they're plenty.
>>72815649
You keep practicing until you can. There's no easy way there.
>>
how to write funny themes like this song's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjSdo9xstD0
>>
>>72814501
You can't just beat the slim body.
They could also just make the RGs slimmer. Hell, make every single model slimmer.

>>72815599
Even my GIO, despite atrocious fretwork, was comfortable, I don't get the hate either.
>>
>>72815599
>>72815833
People just love to be brand purists. They grew up listening to buttrock made with Fenders and Gibsons and read trade magazines with ad space completely swallowed up by the conglomerates and think that everything else just isn't worth their time when the exact opposite is true.

I still would like an older Fender Jazz though, but until then, my Corts are working fine and get me paid at the end of the night.
>>
>>72815966
>People just love to be brand purists
more like autists

>calls other people brand purists
>trips as cortfag
disgusting honestly
>>
>>72815966
haha yeah dude fuck fender and gibson and those boring dad rockers
ibanezzz!!! \m/
>>
>>72815966
what type venues do you play for money? giggin with your friends band?
>>
>>72814413
Nice meme
>>
>>72816020
I namefag as Cortfag because I'm easily identified by my instruments, much like how we used to have Rickenbro because of his Rickenbacker. I also actually have real-world musical experience as a professional musician so I like to offer my input from time to time for the newbies here.
>>72816079
All sorts. Bars, weddings, private parties, anything we're getting paid decently for.
I have two bands of my own and am a session musician for several others around town.
>>
>>72816404
Oh, two bands of my own sounds misleading, my bad. Two bands where I am the permanent bassist, not just a stand-in.
>>
File: brig.jpg (2MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
brig.jpg
2MB, 2268x4032px
>>72814959
That, but bigger
>>
>>72816662
>peavey head
>mesa cab
>ibanez

its like im really at the first practice of the first band i was ever in, do you know how to play 'damnit'?
>>
File: plick plucks.jpg (271KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
plick plucks.jpg
271KB, 2048x1361px
leftyfag (played upside down for a while), switched to right handed because ease of access.

honestly the switch was probably the best decision i could have made. rhythm has been good to me because precision of left hand

im still shit at picking but trying my best

not pictured:

squire tele (the blue one)
random epiphone acoustic that has a warped neck
>>
Best budget folk guitar choice?
>>
This will probably be a stupid question, but why the fuck are cabinets so expensive compared to heads?
Been trying to find a decent one for my Micro Terror but the lowest I've ever seen is $250.
>>
>>72816808
a friend of mine plays in a folk band with a recording king, i know its chinese shit but its difficult getting a 12 fret folk guitar w/ a solid top for that cheap.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170516-170820.png (296KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516-170820.png
296KB, 1080x1920px
Working on timing. Question: if I were to just put headphones on during work out something and just listen to a metronome and count and shit like that, would it help any? or just be a waste of time? lol waste of time.
>>
>>72816020
Cortfag is roman, don't bother responding
>>
>>72816770
lefty guitar player on stage always looks really cool thats a shame m8

also its always fun finding guitars for lefty friends. krist novoselic said in an interview one time that he found himself buying leftys at guitar stores out of habit years after kurt died
>>
>>72816848
lol fuck off gymfag
>>
bought a used guitar

it's pretty sweet, but my fingers smell disgusting after i play it

how to get stink out of a fretboard???
>>
>>72816836
Is the quality of Chinese-made guitars actually worse, or do people just want to avoid them because of loyalty to other countries?
>>
>>72816946
did you change the strings dude
>>
>>72816967
people avoid them for honor reasons
>>
>>72816848
that's probably not going to do much. you don't need to use a metronome anyway, just listen to a song and count.
>>
File: wefwefwefwef - Copy.jpg (309KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wefwefwefwef - Copy.jpg
309KB, 1600x1200px
>>72816662

Lmao we even share some pedals
>>
>>72816971
i sure did

it helped a little.
>>
>>72817052
what does it smell like now
>>
>>72816919
I meant work or something*
Definitely dont work out.
>>72817003
Okay.

If I were to post something via vocaroo could someone tell me how bad my timing is and if I'm often changing tempo? It seems to be my weakest point and I've only just started working on it
>>
>>72817005
what kind of moron buys an isolated psu and then uses one channel with a multi-plug cord to plug in all the pedals
>>
>>72817061
old food, sweat, and someone elses cum
>>
>>72817086

I've tested it with as many pedals as possible hooked up to the isolated PSU, and then just 1 or 2 with a daisy chain. Exact same noise level, so I went with the daisy chain because the cable is longer
>>
>>72817005
do you have your noise suppressor's output going to your digitech whammy?
>>
>>72817086
its some advanced technique that we cant understand
>>
>>72817127
then why even bother with a psu at all? just plug it into a wall
>>
>>72817131

I don't, the output goes to the amp. The chain is

Guitar > NS2 input > NS2 FX send to tuner, wah, OD, phaser, whammy > NS2 FX return > Output to amp
>>
>>72817086
>not knowing this simple trick to improve tone
>>
File: 1474327761887.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1474327761887.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>72817185
oh fuck its a tone thing

i understand now
>>
r8 the solo i made for my band's new song
https://clyp.it/rk5303oq
>>
>>72817176

All the Wallwarts i had laying around were extremely noisy when plugged in to my apartments outlets
>>
>>72816758
Not that anon but what's wrong with Mesa?
>>
>>72817082
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m3lAXWKGq3
I just started playing so i know its sloppy, just worried about timing right now.
>>
>>72816758

>3 pieces of very good equipment
>somehow bad

Please tell me about your telecaster with bareknuckle pickups and you axefx
>>
>>72817061
haven't you ever smelled your fingers after playing guitar? it smells disgusting. even worse if it's someone else's guitar- a friend is asian and my fingers always smell like curry after i play his guitar

smell your fingers after you play next time, it's fucking nasty
>>
>>72817312
>>72817276
>implying i was implying this was bad
>>
>yfw I run a popular metronome website and app and deliberately have some tempos off by quite a large margin
>When you stay on the same BPM for 5min+ the tempo will change by ~10% gradually
>>
>>72817479
that is evil and i hope you rot in hell
>>
>>72817479
Is it pro metronome?
>>
>>72817562

>>72817562

>>72817562
>>
>>72814959
I don't use an amp
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.