[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Drake was the purest musician and had the most beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20KB, 384x384px
Nick Drake was the purest musician and had the most beautiful soul among humans ever.

No one can refute me.
>>
and yet he died a virgin lol
>>
>>72800655
yeah i like most of his music.

can't argue with you here, OP.
>>
>>72800692
he did say 'pure' trolo
>>
>>72800655
With you there, OP. Every song of his is so beautiful.
>>
File: NickDrake28.jpg (157KB, 619x900px) Image search: [Google]
NickDrake28.jpg
157KB, 619x900px
>>
>me sad sad
>me whisper whisper
*commits suicide*

Yawn
>>
>>72800721
there's literally nothing 'impure' about sex, you moron
>>
>>72800655
no he wasn't, he was a bitter virgin

pink moon is fucking normies REEEEEEE the song
>>
wasnt he a drunkard and a junkie?
>>
>>72800975
He smoked a ton of marijuana. I think junkie is usually used for addicts of harder drugs, so Nick wasn't a junkie. I don't think he was an alcoholic, but he probably drank fairly often. The only recording of him not singing is from him drunk on a radio show early in the morning.
>>
>>72801049
source? that sounds interesting
>>
>>72801346
The marijuana use is well documented and attested to by friends and family. Here's a little quote from wikipedia:
>Drake began to smoke cannabis, and that spring he travelled with friends to Morocco, where, according to travelling companion Richard Charkin, "that was where you got the best pot"

Here's the radio show recording. It's often listed on bootlegs as 'Monologue'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3u4dOlxYMw
>>
>>72801049

He popped pills. A lot of them were prescription but he OD'd on his happy pills IIRC
>>
>>72800655
I think Nick Drakes undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics.
>>
>>72800830
>>72800969
>>72800975
nick drake btfo
eternally bad musician for bad people
>>
>>72801563
Not to mention he likely did hallucinogenics too.
>>
>>72801617
Newsflash:
>Nick Drake btfo by some 4chan fag who definitely isn't as depressed as other 4chan fags and totally not overcompensating
>>
>>72801608
BUT THEY SHOULD
>>
>>72802223
Nick Drake is a stepping stone.
Smash his face into the muck with your boot in your struggle for the light.
This is what he wanted.
>>
Poor man, he did nice music.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.