[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the next Kanye's album gonna be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What do you think the next Kanye's album gonna be like? He'll try to innovate or go back to some style he already did?

Personally I'd like if he do more songs like Real Friends, it's so eery, a highlight for me.
>>
He should make an industrial trap album.
>>
There's no point speculating. He's completely unpredictable.
>>
My guess is he wants something stark. No doubt he was inspired by the fat dude from Bon Iver since he's always working with him. He probably told him how he recorded For Emma in some cabin in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere. Kanye, being Kanye most likely thought "genius but I'm finnah record my shit on a mountain, so I could look down on these niggas. Dey ain't ready for spaghetti."

In short, it'll be terrible. something like that bullshit Pinocchio song.
>>
>>72800705
>fat dude from Bon Iver
>>
>>72800616
>There's no point speculating. He's completely unpredictable.

This is true. Hate on him all you want but the guy is one of the few actual artists in music; I mean, Yeezus was inspired by a lamp. Who else does that?
He could go full Eno and never say another word on an album and put out ambient records for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>72800589
who fucking cares, his last album was shit
>>72800616
what is predictable is how ravenously his stans will eat up any half-baked thing he shits out
>>
>>72800776
>unironically devoting this much thought to DINDU monkey music
ye stans, everyone
>>
>>72800793
>implying the second half of TLOP isn't 10/10
>>
>>72800776
>Yeezus was inspired by a lamp
>believing everything the artist says just because they said it
>>
>>72800849
But it was. He was frustrated because the Owners of the fashion world would not just give him free reign and demanded he pay his dues. This got him so angry he went to that guy's design museum. There he spent 45 minutes looking at one sofa and over 3 hours looking at a single lamp.

It was then he realized what Yeezus had to be. After consulting the lamp again before release it told him the album was too big, too grandiose, not ready. That's when he called Rick Rubin and reduced it.

Yeezus still stands as his finest work. It disgusts me how the rap world suddenly suck 808s dick but still haven't seen the wonder of Yeezus.
>>
>>72800776
Waddy pre-Die Antwoord was more innovative and a significantly better lyricist. Boris changes genres with every album too, successfully ranging from drone all the way to j-pop. I like Kanye too, it's great when artist experiment and try something new, I hate listening to the same shit over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVMK79IDrN0
>>
>>72800849
tell me how this fucking lamp doesn't look like exactly like Yeezus sounds
>>
drone metal fused with hip hop 11/10 bnm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.