[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have happened if Lizzie Grant never had her Daddy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: a45.jpg (28KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
a45.jpg
28KB, 496x369px
What would have happened if Lizzie Grant never had her Daddy's money to turn her into Lana Del Fad?
>>
bany rim rim rumba le bodas toujours vamosss

60 km/h
>>
>>72799493
AKA Lizzy Grant is a good album
>>
File: BgYT-HYIIAE03wm.jpg (33KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
BgYT-HYIIAE03wm.jpg
33KB, 479x480px
>>72799493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKB4NIUFC4
She would be just a hidden gem.
>>
>>72799865
she looks like a qt pop-rock singer songwriter circa 1994. mini sheryl crow
>>
File: C-aDXstXcAELunA.jpg (120KB, 1200x696px) Image search: [Google]
C-aDXstXcAELunA.jpg
120KB, 1200x696px
>>72799493
Maybe her career wouldn't be dead now.
>>
>>72800337

Honeymoon was too slow for me, but have any of her albums really sucked? I thought she was doing well. I like her.
>>
>>72800509
She peaked at Born to Die and everything after that was meh, not bad but meh. Ultraviolence was good but not great and Honeymoon was just a boring reverb mess.

And her career is dead now, especially now that her new album was delayed by two months. Sad!
>>
>>72800544

I thought Paradise and Ultraviolence were both superior to Born to Die, though I do miss the "brighter" sound of BTD.

I really like the inflection she puts into singing, it's like I can tell what the look on her face was when singing a particular line. On American when she says "Honey put on that party dress" it sounds like she's smiling. If that makes any sense.
>>
File: Lana_del_Scary.png (724KB, 775x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_Scary.png
724KB, 775x640px
>>72800652
Lana's music has a lot of personality, regardless how many people worked on it. I like Off to Races the most, it's like she's talking to your face, you can almost smell her bubblegum breath. But I mostly like her music because of her vocals and the production, her delivery just makes it even better.
>>
>>72800722

Yeah, Off to the Races and National Anthem are great. The huge soundtrack orchestration really makes it all amazing, which I guess is why Honeymoon fell flat for me.
>>
>>72800722
>Off to the Races
>Bubblegum breath
>Old non THICC thighs
>Mysterious tasting ass
I came
>>
File: 1493366325011.png (479KB, 323x657px) Image search: [Google]
1493366325011.png
479KB, 323x657px
>>72800985
I'm guessing that the biggest problem with Honeymoon is that it's just overproduced. Lana is the only female artist that seems to put genuine emotion into her vocal delivery so by putting in too much reverd, unfitting instruments and tempo it just ruins her amazing vocals. I listen to a lot of music by female artists but Lana is the only one that feels like she's actually identifying with what she sings and it doesn't feel forced(expect for Lust for Life of course) like BBM Baby, it just feels like a qt talking about her phone messenger. Or Brooklyn Baby is just someone talking about her generation in an ironic not too serious way. She's the only female artist that can make me feel like a girl is talking to me, almost like a musical girlfriend.
>>
>>72801152

Wow, great posts everyone. She sings more like she's in a musical, acting and singing simultaneously.
>>
>>72800337
>#sadbuttrue

inconsiderate bitch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.