[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite Annie "St. vincent" Clark lyrics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

What are your favorite Annie "St. vincent" Clark lyrics, /mu/?

Also, how much would you rate her as a songwritter?
>>
>>72782101
>now if i fuck this model, and she just bleached her asshole, and i get bleach on my tshirt, ima feel like an asshole

she is decent
>>
File: 101010.png (276KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
101010.png
276KB, 300x300px
>>72782101
Laughing with a mouth of blood
>>
>>72782642
All my old friends aren't so friendly
All my old haunts are now haunting me
>>
Paris Is Burning is her best song and Marry Me is her best album. Every album since has been worse than the one before it.
>>
OP here

Personally, I find The Neighbors (and Actor in general) very /relatable/ for some reason.

>How can Monday be alright, then on Tuesday lose my mind?
>Tomorrow's some kind stranger who i'm not supposed to see

And I give her songwritting a 9.36/10.
>>
>>72782885
>Paris Is Burning I her best song
Agreed
>Marry Me is her best album. Every album since has been worse than the one before it.
(Not true by the way)
>>
>>72782666
Gross Pepe, put your pants on!
>>
>>72782101
>>72782666
samefag tinfoil
>>
>>72782101
I never thought of her as a great lyricist. She can write very witty lyrics very concisely but there's something missing. Sometimes they come off as cute but they also can come off almost like shes a punchline rapper trying to show off her vocabulary. I think Cruel and and all of Actor display that wittiness.

My favorite lyrics probably come from the songs "Strange Mercy" and "Dilettante".

She's a 7.5/10 as a songwriter. For verse/chorus/verse indie pop, she's pretty good. A lot of the other modern indie-pop/rock is overall mediocre with bland forgettable singers.
>>
I'm afraid of heaven because I can't stand the heights; especially because of the delivery.
>>
>>72782101
>DESPERATE DON'T LOOK GOOD ON YOU,
>NEITHER DOES YOUR VIRTUE.
>>
File: tumblr_oie06tuUVr1rho9f6o3_500.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oie06tuUVr1rho9f6o3_500.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>72782101
A LITTLE MORE THAN HE COULD DARE TO TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGIVE ME MY (YOU)YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
>>
File: 79Vp73j.jpg (213KB, 450x465px) Image search: [Google]
79Vp73j.jpg
213KB, 450x465px
>>72786090
Go to bed.
>>
File: 1488143987232.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1488143987232.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>>72786119
>>
I really like the lyrics of Teenage Talk, they hit me right in the feels :C
>>
>>72786589
Strange Mercy. Shits sad. Sadder when you can relate.
>>
File: 1494333669489.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494333669489.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
love her
>>
>>72786717
We know MCU. I have a few questions. do you remember how and when you discovered her and her music? Was it love at first sight?
>>
>>72786840
Why yes Pajeet...I BRAPPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: annie smile.gif (1MB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
annie smile.gif
1MB, 245x243px
>>72786840
I was a 16yo young'n and kept running into pic related/ after a bit of digging I discovered her music (at the time I was just getting into music)
>>
>>72786865
Im fascinitaed. I dont mean to judge when I say this but the guy wrote fan fiction. There must be a genuine obsession.
>>
>>72786898
Same. Was it her music or her that made you obsessed and was it your attraction that made you listen to her?
>>
>>72786975
I initially found her revolting

I liked her music first then liked her afterwards. she's def my top waifu
>>
File: IMG_8935.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8935.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>72787110
>I initially found her revolting
Why? She's a qt
>>
>>72787110
>revolting
Basphemy.

Its the opposite with me. When I saw the s/t cover I was just discovering music and was real pretentious so I thought it would be very bland commercial pop so I didnt listen. I read good reviews but still had no desire to listen til I saw the Actor cover. I listened to Digital Witness and was surprised at the playfulness. After that I kind've got hooked on her.

Nice talking but its past my bedtime.×D
>>
File: Stabilized love.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stabilized love.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>72787303
goodnight, love

imagine annie big-spooning you and humming you to sleep
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.