[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /mu/ happy with this year's eurovision winner? /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: phpThumb.php.jpg (21KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
phpThumb.php.jpg
21KB, 560x350px
Is /mu/ happy with this year's eurovision winner? /int/ is salty as fuck.
>>
The ESC has nothing to do with music.
>>
>>72773531
Why is /int/ salty, is he a refugee and/or Muslim?
>>
>>72773536
I know, that's why I ask
>>
>>72773554
Then why do you ask on the music subreddit?
>>
>>72773531
That filename...
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/6b0dq2/dat_ass/?st=J2OYB9H6&sh=4260a780
>>
>>72773531
was arca even there? if not then fuck that show instantly
>>
Pretty fine, desu
Dude's voice a bit strange but kinda good
The song itself was miles ahead of most of the competition

I'm all for that shitty eurotrash music on ESC, but most music this year just sounded like bad versions of american pop and EDM

I'm also all for each country singing in their native tongue, so I'm glad this won
>>
>>72773652
> australian shitposters irl
>>
the song was not great but it stood out from all the poppy edm shit and his personality is quite interesting too
kinda reminds me of late 80's-early 90's björk
>>
He's confirmed as Eurovision's first patriciancore contestant, that's an incredible achievement..
>>
>>72773563
I asked if you guys were happy with it, music-wise.
>>
>>72774445
i am, for one
fucker's good
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>72773548
nailed it
>>
>>72774259
Pretty much this.

>>72773531
It's a great track and a pretty bold move to even enter with a old-timey ballad. It sounds like it came from a gramophone record and it's great. The guys bit autistic, but he sounds great and it just works. Why the hell would you be salty about it?
Also...native language win is worthy of tip of the hat
>>
>>72774574
take a look at the comments on the official facebook page
>>
>>72773531
i think something died in my brain when i saw that one band having full orchestral at their use and evolved the fucking song into basic techno kicksnares anyway

just massive waste of potential. fuck EDM
>>
File: Aussies Enter the Thread.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aussies Enter the Thread.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>72773652
I just know I'm going to get a lot of use posting this in flag boards
>>
>>72773531
I'm not upset about him winning, which is probably as best as we're going to get
>>
hote babe desu
>>
>>72773680
Lmao
>>
>>72774752
No thanks, I don't care what actual plebs vomit to adspacebook.
>>
>Eurovision thread
>No mention of based ONUKA
>>
>>72775746
ONUKA was literally the only music-related thing last night
>>
>>72776093
>ONUKA
Was that the horse lady?
>>
I just love how he fired shots all over the place after winning.
>nowadays music is disposable trash with no feelings and class whatsoever
>yeah brother, this contest was totally bought since the beginning
>BARDAMERDA

True patrician.
>>
I'm happy, but I'm Portuguese and this was our first win so I guess my opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>72779247
Pretty much
good song, tho
>>
post top eurovision songs
EINS ZWEI DREI
RUSSIA GOODBYE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.