[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met someone in a band you like and had a bad experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chvrches-getty.jpg (306KB, 2048x1573px) Image search: [Google]
chvrches-getty.jpg
306KB, 2048x1573px
Have you ever met someone in a band you like and had a bad experience with them? Ended up being disappointed?
>pic my not or may be related
>>
yeah once with Connor skinny ass Oberst

A girl I had an internet crush on won us backstage tickets to see a certain anemic indie songsmith at the Greek in Hollywood. I was having the time of my life even though the date wasn't working out too well, and the opening band is incredibly sweet and conversational with me. They go on stage and I see Mr. Skinny Asshole sitting on a couch with a bottle of something and an affected blond by his side who looks like she's on pills.

I surmount my shyness, approach him and say "Hey man, I just wanted to say I love your music and it's had a big impact on me."

"Oh yeah? You like my music?" he says back.

I nod.

"Well me too. That's why I fucking write it idiot."

Then he gets up and walks away. I had ordered a box set of his whole discography a few weeks before the show. It came a week later and was promptly sold.
>>
>>72773168
>sleeves rolled up a bit

fucking slut
>>
>>72773419
I'm not sure I believe this
>>
>>72773419
Lmao
>>
>>72773419
i mean he wasn't wrong
>>
I saw The Antlers once. It was really interesting. Most people there were either (no joke) neckbeards in cargo shorts and Swans - Filth shirts or scene chicks.

I met Peter and the keyboardist guy after the show. The keyboard dude was super nice but his parents were there so I didn't get to speak with him much.

Peter was kinda disingenuous and only seemed to have time to talk to pretty girls. So I guess I was a little disappointed in him.
>>
>>72773168
Always.
>>
File: 1445707325092.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1445707325092.png
806KB, 1001x823px
over the span of 6 years, I've went from fan to recognized to friend of a qt indie musician I like

I played the long con but it paid off
>>
I met Bradford Cox but it was amazing. He is a great guy.
>>
>>72773419
Lmao I don't blame him, his fans can be overbearing and obsessive. He's also emo at 37 years of age, hence the edgelord response
>>
The twinks from Sleep Party People were only interested in their female fans instead of the men and it was so apparent, fucking shameful
>>
>>72773168
Kind of believe it, Connors notorious for being a prick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.