[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think dave grohl texts him every once in while with pics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kristnovoselic.png (492KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
kristnovoselic.png
492KB, 630x400px
do you think dave grohl texts him every once in while with pics of his sold out shows and #1 singles with a "lol"
>>
foo fighters have #1 singles?
>>
It's hard to say how good/close of friends they are nowadays.

His cameo in their album recording documentary has always struck me as awkward.
>>
>>72766991
Yeah right more like the opposite every time Krist cashes his royalty checks for Bleach and Incesticide. At last count in 2014 he is still the 10th richest bassist in the industry.
>>
>>72767118
This. I don't think Krist sweats too much. He's the fucking bassist of Nirvana
>>
no because first of all he seems pretty content where he is now and second of all it probably bugs dave he came in at the tailend of his 'claim to fame' (nirvana) whilst krist was there from the start and so he wouldnt wanna be reminded of that and keeps interaction minimal, because i imagine theyve already had some uncomfortable encounters considering how much Dave grohl pimps his Nirvana thing compared to krist
>>
>>72767022
On the mainstream rock airplay chart
>>
>>72767195
>how much Dave grohl pimps his Nirvana thing compared to krist
This along with his music being completely derivative and genetic as all hell makes me hate Dave Grohl
>>
I don't think Dave actively thinks about things like that much. Krist seems more like the type of person to think about abstracts, whereas Dave just thinks rock music post-1970 is God's gift to mankind and lives that life as stridently as he can. To be honest with you, I don't even think Dave cares about the money or status all that much, even though he has it in abundance within a certain demographic.
>>
>>72766991
or KN is secure with his place in music history...& not being the type of performer that has slowly crept into the glop of the mainstream
>>
>>72766991
Krist plays shows with Foo Fighters randomly rather often, they'll play a couple Nirvana tracks
>>
Eh, I don't think he cares by now. He's still making boatloads of money and has left his mark in history as a musician by being the goddamn bassist of Nirvana, and now is doing something he wants which is to work in politics to change the current state of affairs according to what he wants, and unlike many other artists he's actually going out there and doing stuff rather than try and make art to communicate his ideas.

I'd reckon he's pretty satisfied with his situation.
>>
>>72768748
>work in politics
Not from what I can tell. Protesting, punditing and campaigning are not jobs in politics. If he's not an elected official or his paycheck isn't signed by one then he doesn't work in politics. He needs to run for office.
>>
And from what I can tell Washington state legislature is split right down the middle, so Krist is actually behaving very irresponsibly by not running for office.
>>
IIRC he ran for office a while back.
>>
>>72768920
No but apparently he considered running for lieutenant governor. What a fucking moron.

But no he really does need to go ahead and start setting up his campaign for state representative. Now he's a real fucking moron If he doesn't do that. Stupid and irresponsible.
>>
>>72768920
Oh no youre right he ran for county clerk? Okay. Then he dropped out. Jesus Krist well third times the charm. It's called your state legislature. It's that big building where thet make laws and stuff.
>>
Oh and apparently it was basically a fake campaign to just show how he thinks some campaign regulation is stupid.
>>
>>72767118
>10th richest bassist in the industry
He can pay rent, basically
>>
File: Rep-Walsh_Jim-2017_900x1200.jpg (75KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rep-Walsh_Jim-2017_900x1200.jpg
75KB, 263x350px
Here is your enemy Krist

You need more enemies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.