[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw music doesn't make me feel any kind of way anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>tfw music doesn't make me feel any kind of way anymore after it was the only thing that made me think life is worth living
>>
>>72766536
>it was the only thing that made me think life is worth living
if you ever get to this point then you need to stop listening to music. that is not a healthy relationship to have with art.
>>
try literature
>>
>tfw to intelligence for music
>>
Try not listening to music for a long period of time, after that you'll have a nice pair of fresh ears begging for music. Or try another art you can appreciate and comeback to music
>>
>>72766601
>after that you'll have a nice pair of fresh ears begging for music.

i love this feeling
>>
>>72766610
This really affects the first album that you listen, it can either be an album you love or an album you want to get into and absolutely love that certain album
>>
>>72766559
yeah but like why would you stop doing a thing that makes you happy
>>
>>72766751
it's momentary happiness, not a true fulfillment. it essentially becomes a drug at that point.
>>
>>72766751
im just gonna add this in:
there's nothing else to do
>>
listen to mansions
>>
try taking drugs
>>
>>72766791

suck a dick, pal :)
>>
>>72766751
to make other things that make you happy
>>
>>72766601
Has anyone ever tried this? I play music everyday and now I get next to nothing from it. I used to feel so incredibly listening to certain bands. Literally the best times of my life have been listening to good bands with good headphones with good drugs. It's all very meh now.
>>
>>72766892
lemme suck yo dick, pal :)
>>
>>72766601
How long does it take to get this effect?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.