[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he can't tell the difference between tibetan throat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>he can't tell the difference between tibetan throat singing and tuvan throat singing
>>
File: 1494463965210.jpg (172KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494463965210.jpg
172KB, 1200x1200px
>he can't tell the difference between real life cuteness and the artificial 2D monstrosity created exclusively to deceive sad lonely men
>>
>>72763379
btfo
>>
>>72763379
based 3d real life waifu person
whos your waifu
>>
>>72763449
I don't have a "waifu" because that's a malevolent concept catered to delusional individuals that are too afraid fall in love with someone physically (if we want to be realistic) attainable thus resort to the idealization of the caricature of a living individual, someone who they can freely percieve without attributing her the flaws they see in other women.
>>
>>72763675
itt: redpills (i hate the term but it is what it is)
>>
>>72763767
>redpills
They don't exist mate. There's actually nothing to get, not a hidden truth that waits to be discovered other that the one you already yourself (subconsciously) aknowledge.
This website is itself full of bullshit and anything you read here it's not in any way less based on lies and deception than the social reality you encounter on a daily basis outside.
Better to be guarded against venomous ideas instead of allowing them consume you for the sake of being "open-minded",
>>
>>72763379
>>72763427
>>72763449
>>72763675
>/mu/ - Normalfag Central
>>
>>72763997
Ok then, tell what's making you so abnormal and different that gives you the confidence to call total strangers "normalfags" because they don't share your myopic view on the "waifuism" phenomenon.
>>
>>72763379
Example A of why weebteam was a good thing.
>>
>>72764146
you type like a normalfag redditor
>>
>>72764186
>you type like a normalfag redditor
shigs to da digs
>>
File: CsGjagOUMAAe5Iu.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CsGjagOUMAAe5Iu.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
>>72763675
>someone who they can freely percieve without attributing her the flaws they see in other women.
Oh, how dreadfully wrong you are! Many is the time I have had to exchange my two-dimensinoal waifu after noticing in her the traits I so hated in the Stacies surrounding me - gazing at me with utter contempt, looking upon the anime Chads, offering unnecessary critiques on my present lifestyle. You can't imagine my horror at finding out I was repulsive in the two-dimensional world as well. Perhaps a trivial point to pick at but it has become a misconception that all waifus are pristine, idealistic beauties and I did want to clear this up.

Picture related is my current waifu, You Watanabe; she has served me well these past months. (it will have been a year since I met her in July)
>>
>>72764146
But who's going to play you in the eventual biopic?
>>
>>72764186
>using "redditor" unironically
>yet implies i'm the normalfag
kek you exposed yourself way too soon boy
>>72764229
nice pasta
>>72764235
my twin bro
>>
>>72763196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRbw__AGT0

>tibetan throat singing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.