[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you respond when your friend wearing a 21 pilots shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
how do you respond when your friend wearing a 21 pilots shirt tells you good music is subjective
>>
>>72758074
Male or female?
>>
Laugh derisively and then shitpost about in on 4chan.
>>
>>72758074
call them a pleb then kill yourself artistically to prove a point
>>
But it is anon and you know it. The vast majority of '/mu/core' is only labelled as such because it is pretentious shit.
>>
>>72758181
/mu/core is literally entry-level, there's nothing pretentious about any of it.
>>
I say that I agree with him/her, but point out that most people who listen to 21 Pilots are not very knowledgeable about music and have low listening standards.
>>
say you love 21p and get them to suck your dick
>>
>>72758074

>"good music is subjective"

for people who don't really like music
>>
>>72758181
/mu/core is basic fucking shit, every chart/list/infograph doesn't deivate from like 20 albums if you think thats pretentious you need to open your palette
>>
>>72758328

why you suck at reading comprehension and relative view points?
>>
>>72758393
Most musicians aren't very smart
>>
>>72758074
Show him le fountain and agree with him.
>>
>>72758074
>implying I would ever be friends with someone wearing a 21 pilots shirt
>>
>>72758429
Fuck you, musicians are geniuses. At least the ones I listen to.
>>
>>72758469

Famous musicians, sure. But most "guitarists" and other music folks I've met are generally retarded, lazy, jobless, and consequently too poor to have reliable transportation and equipment.
>>
>>72758328
Kind of true but at least /mu/core is at least "good/interesting" or better. There's ons of better stuff out there but /mu/core (and frankly even RYMcore etc.) is still many miles ahead of the tastes of people who don't branch out from top 40 and radio.
>>
File: 1486034188386.jpg (42KB, 475x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486034188386.jpg
42KB, 475x526px
>>72758074
with the realization they were politely telling me to fuck off with that spergy, pointless internet elitist attitude, which shouldn't have leaked out into real life in the first place, i guess
>>
You say you agree with him.
>>
Anyone who says art is subjective is simply not well versed enough.

"b-b-but it's SUBJECTIVE" is the default reply of all plebs who have no knowledge and who need a fallback for when they get ridiculed for their shit taste
>>
>>72758546
i will give /mu/ this, the charts are a step in the right direction and you can easily find similar albums using youtube, lurking here, or on lastfm or rym
>>
>>72758393
Name one (1) """pretentious""" /mu/core album.
>>
>>72758074
>friend
Hide your power level from him if you value your friend.
>>
>>72758074
reminder that the people who make these posts usually have almost entirely /mu/core in their chart.
>>
>>72760607
Anyone who says art is objective cannot articulate how to determine if an album is objectively good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.