[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' best album and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' best album and why is it The Good Son?
>>
I agree with you. That cover art is creepy as fuck
>>
how do i into nick cave?
i listened to boatmans call and kind of liked it, not great but still a pretty good listen, where do i go now?
>>
File: 00327665_jbh.jpg (40KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
00327665_jbh.jpg
40KB, 428x640px
>>72755164
>No More Shall we Part
>Skeleton Tree
>Abattoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus
>Kicking Against the Pricks

>>72754980
Never had a thought on that cover, maybe it is a bit
>>
I think the cover art is really cute
Also, as far as I heard, fav records are Good Son, Boatman's Call, and Push The Sky Away
>>72755250
>Kicking Against the Pricks
Why a covers album?
>>
Because it has his best song
>>
>>72755164
from her to eternity and your funeral my trial are basically proto-postrock-swans. in fact i'm surprised that's not brought up more.
>>
>>72756556
lemme guess, The Ship Song?
>>
>>72755312
Because they're pretty good covers that show off Cave's roots. Mostly blues and country songs with a darker twist.
>>
The Boatman's Call because the more restrained instruments are beautiful, Cave pushes himself as a singer and, when taken in the context of the rest of his output, it's fascinating to listen to him so totally drop his guard lyrically. It's like: "Okay, I've been singing about God a whole fucking lot since I started the Bad Seeds, but what does God actually mean to me?"
>>
>>72757221
Weeping Song
>>
>>72757221
Yes
>>
It's not his best album, you only think that because you're a mindless drone who likes only what an elderly Italian man tells you to. Think for yourself, child.
>>
>>72754980
Why is it The Good Son?
Because Saruffi told you it is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.