[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post scores and lets try not to make this a competition htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rip.jpg (34KB, 602x460px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
34KB, 602x460px
post scores and lets try not to make this a competition

https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/ear-note
>>
>Sub 80%
>>
File: penis.png (25KB, 814x762px) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
25KB, 814x762px
fuck you for making me practice
>>
>>72754219
how
>>
>>72754246
C to C is really obvious
C to D is easy ascending because it's like a scale and descending you can guess it because it has the most dissonant leap
C to E is kinda hard descending, I pretty much just went by my gut on this one. Ascending is easy because you just need to imagine G and you get the C chord
C to F is easy if you familiarize yourself with suspended chords (you will want it to go to E), descending is hard but if you can imagine an A going in the middle you can guess it
C to G is fairly simple. I like to imagine an upper C after hearing it, descending is even simpler because it's V-I root motion
C to A is the trickiest one imo. I kept missing the ascending leaps and kinda just had to rule out C to G and C to B leaps. C to A descending is not that hard, whenever I think of minor thirds I'm reminded of one part in a Mahler symphony so it's easy for me to guess it.
C to B descending is really easy, it's just leading tone resolution. Ascending might be tricky but it's the most dissonant ascending leap.
>>
>>72754366
C to A sounds like somewhere over the rainbow

soOOme whEEEre
>>
>>72754458
Somewhere over the rainbow starts with a C to C though
>>
>>72754458
That's an octave dude.
But the next two leaps are a major sixth and a minor sixth respectively (way up high, there's a place), so you could base it off of that. Also it's a good thing the test didn't test the difference between sixths because I would fucking fail it.
>>
>>72754506
o-oh
>>
>>72754219
>>72754246
Fucking plebs
You will never face me
>>
>>72755077
Naturally pitch perfect, only mistakes were made because of fat fingers, and I was going fast.
>>
>>72755104
if it's true u could record a video and go viral
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.