[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kero Kero Bonito released some new remixes recently -- y'all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: JI6hbDH.png (130KB, 472x303px) Image search: [Google]
JI6hbDH.png
130KB, 472x303px
Kero Kero Bonito released some new remixes recently -- y'all still buttmad autist virgins over her big dicked boytoy?
>>
>>72753501
you sound like you're a buttmad autist virgin who is projecting, anon.
>>
>it's a crusher thread

noice
>>
>>72753501
literally who?
>>
I don't listen to remixes
>>
>>72753501
Also, I don't think you understand what that whole fiasco was. Why it was a big deal was because there was a user(s) who would constantly spam them and that Graduation album. Then, on what I think was January 10th or 11th it all broke out and these spammers were beyond cucked. It was a glorious showdown

I'm waiting for the same to happen to Grimes spammers.
>>
>>72753501
>Kero Kero Bonito
>>
File: 1483933719790.png (303KB, 446x517px) Image search: [Google]
1483933719790.png
303KB, 446x517px
what's up guys?
>>
>>72753560

Seemed to me like it was because precious, pure waifu material was getting dicked by an alpha meatwad and that upset the whiteknight sensibilities of all the neckbeard nice guys on the board.
>>
>>72753599
>upset the whiteknight sensibilities of all the neckbeard nice guys on the board.
nope, it only upset the people who liked KKB and Sarah in the first place. They are the minority of this board.
>>
>>72753581
>those nasty clubbed fingers
At least we know he wont live past 50.
>>
>>72753501
>feet
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pls I really need a 1280*980px enhanced image
>>
>>72753560
It wasn't just any cucking. This was her boyfriend but he's a guy who literally walks around in public with his penis showing through tight pants while posting that he empties his balls in Sarah.

I mean how more funny can you get?
>>
>>72753560
>>72753599
>>72753699
so who's the guy
>>
not really. shes sub par looking for an asian girl and the best part of the project is production, which still isnt enough to give it any replay value
>>
>>72754234
>shes sub par looking for an asian girl
I mean I agree that she's not even that hot but have you seen the average asian girl
>>
File: enhanced.png (210KB, 1210x846px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced.png
210KB, 1210x846px
>>72753643
here u go you kinky faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.