[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kinda new to music production using this shitty? free softwa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: madtrackerstockphoto.jpg (251KB, 1012x783px) Image search: [Google]
madtrackerstockphoto.jpg
251KB, 1012x783px
kinda new to music production using this shitty? free software? i want to buy something to make shit like Obeson but idk what program to get?

this what i made with fagtracker

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss0tanh0w26k1zz/RICOCHET.wav?dl=0

lmk wat u h8

post ur WIPs
>>
>>72748985
too machine-y for me, but I guess it's okay sounding.
here's mine made in fl

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kklj7w4jtz3e9wy/The%20Air%20and%20I.mp3?dl=0

still have to fix a couple of parts and make the ending a bit more impacting, but here's the gist of it
>>
>>72748985
I've been using FL studio for about a year during which I've gone from one melody line to learning harmony basics, percussions, orchestration and so forth, but I'm planning to get Cubase. Maybe try it if you're unsatisfied with your current DAW.

>>72749114
That sounds pretty cool. Id it all just virtual instruments or did you record the guitar yourself?
>>
>>72749196
Thanks dude. Yea, it's all virtual instruments and the main instrument you hear isn't ever a guitar, but a harp I twisted and turned 'til it came out the way it did
>>
>>72749222
Let me rephrase it then, it's really cool. Did you buy the instruments or are they somewhere for free (you don't need to link them, I'm just curious how much it costs to get your music to sound like that). Also, Did you buy some plugins or are they just the built-in ones?
I'd like to hear more, do you have a soundcloud page?
>>
>>72749258
really glad you liked it. and it's completely free. the instruments are from various soundfonts I downloaded and all of the plugins have come woth the full version of fl12 I torrented. (don't know if they come with demo versions). and I would post my soundcloud, but I only have a couple of experiments I did like 2 years ago. I haven't posted anything new I'm working on as I'm planning to release my first album later this year. It's gonna be instrumentals like this and a bit of noisy experiments with me rapping on them. keep an eye out on here around christmas to hear everything else
>>
>>72749318
Lookin' forward to that.
Are you releasing it through servises like bandcamp, or how are you planning to go about releasing the album? Sorry for stupid questions, i have no idea what are the obstacles of releasing an album in this day and age.
>>
>>72749349
yea, I have no idea really, probably bandcamp, or maybe even soundcloud too as I'm not planning on it to be monetized as I have put no expenses into it (ok, i did spend 80 Euros for a mic, but that's it). But making music is just a hobby and I'd like to keep it a hobby until I realize I may be good enough to start charging people for it, but that's gonna take maybe 7-10 years.
>>
>>72749447
Well, you're on a good way. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>72749455
Thank you for the support!

oh and you mind sharing anything you made?
>>
>>72749114
this is pretty nice.
>>
>>72749795
thank you, sir.
>>
>>72748985
>>72749114
These tracks are fucking fire
OP mid part of the song could do with a slightly more lighter tone? bit on edge for my taste
also check out my sound cloud?
My stuffs a bit different to what you guys are doing :p

https://soundcloud.com/levoxmusic
>>
>>72750461
hey dude, >>72749114 here.
I love your stuff. reminds me so much of this one guy called onra. really chill, lofi, oriental influenced beats.. just gorgeous.
do you use samples for the flutes and stuff or do you play the melodies yourself?
>>
File: WIP2.jpg (363KB, 1920x1041px) Image search: [Google]
WIP2.jpg
363KB, 1920x1041px
>>72748985
There's literally no reason not to use Renoise instead - it's also a tracker-based DAW, but super fast and modern (as modern as a DAW can be) plus the demo version is fully functional except for final track rendering. Oh, and it's only like 50 bucks anyways.
Don't have any current WIPs but
https://soundcloud.com/dearenvy/screw-the-environment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.