[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want more music as beautiful and perfect as pic related. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
I want more music as beautiful and perfect as pic related. The 2 follow-ups just aren't as good. I enjoy them, but its not much of a contest.
>>
File: cover.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>72746356
Also related is this
>>
>>72746356
I know it's being circlejerked to hell right now but have you listened to the Fleet Foxes leak? I'm a huge fan of Kishi Bashi and that's what's I've mostly been listening to.
>>
>listens to Brother Sport once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18c87P2C4r0

how did he get away with this?
>>
>>72746469
I have not yet. I should get on that
>>
>>72746563
I never noticed until now. Huh.
>>
>>72746356
Of Montreal (who K works with) and golden age Flaming Lips are similar. But I agree, there's really something special about that record. Not to mention that Began With A Burst is candidate for most hype song of all time.
>>
>>72746615
Ive never really gotten into the flaming lips. I remember trying a few years ago and listened to yoshimi but it didnt really do anything for me at the time. Couldn't hurt to try again. Where is a good place to start?
>>
>>72746746
The Soft Bulletin 100%. One of the best records of the era and easily the best flaming lips record IMO. If that still doesn't grab you, try earlier stuff (but not too early--Satellite heart is probably the go-to) and try later stuff (embryonic, the terror, and this new release all have unique feels to them) and see if anything clicks.

Yoshimi is solid but sticks to the pseudo-Japanese aesthetic the whole time. Soft Bulletin is like that but with more room to breathe, and slightly more pop-oriented.
>>
>>72746746
>>72746813
Oh and don't sleep on the Miley Cyrus collabs just cuz they're Miley Cyrus collabs. Dead Petz has some gems and has a very unique feel to it.
>>
>>72746847
>>72746813
>tfw you accidentally use the same phrase twice in a row
>>
>>72746615
Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot
>>
>>72746931
kys
>>
>>72746813
Word. Thanks man.
>>
>>72746931
Hahaha holy shit someone's having a rough night

>>72747005
You're v welcome
>>
>>72746988
If you ever have children, i hope they get brutally raped
>>
>>72747299
You will never have children so this won't be a concern
>>
>>72747108
OP here. This album is wonderful. Thanks again
>>
>>72747491
>You will never have children
But you're wrong.
>>
>>72746356
Holy shit this is great. Thanks OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.