[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /moo/ I'm probably going to kill myself soon. don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

hey /moo/

I'm probably going to kill myself soon. don't try to convince me of doing otherwise, I've made my peace with death. What should I listen to while I'm going out?
>>
Nice blog faggot

Delete this and stop making threads you suck at it even ironically
>>
File: 1492956265513.jpg (433KB, 805x271px) Image search: [Google]
1492956265513.jpg
433KB, 805x271px
all of these
>>
Music you cheerish and music you find meditative. Something that makes you happy or something that has a certain emotional or calming effect
>>
>>72745339
Yea but what if you fail to kill yourself?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEwiloJcwY
>>
>>72745339
i'm not going to try to convince you. Just some food for thought.

Last year I was suicidal around this time. Shit wasn't working out at home, afraid of coming out, boyfriend was about to dump me because of my depression. Then in June 2016, I had a heart attack. Thought for months afterward that it was a mistake that I survived. But after this much time to work through it, I have to say that dying then wasn't worth it. Maybe sometime it will be but I feel that you need to do something with yourself that you know you need to do. I managed to fix my relationship up to where it is now, the best it's been. I highly recommend, anon, that if you go for it soon.., try to do something you've always wanted to. Even if it doesn't work out, you can go out knowing you tried.

That's my advice. I do hope you change your mind though.
>>
why the fuck do you want to kill yourself thats stupid
thats like the ultimate pathetic fate
you should be doing something better than making pointless threads
like fucking grow vegetables or something
also if youre really gonna kys why do you care about listening to a certain kind of music
>>
>>72745339
Sage fuck off
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a20h93qyG0U
>>
>>72745339
Tell me what's wrong, OP. I won't try to stop you because I'm suicidal myself, I just want to know.
>>
File: 500x500 (2).jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500 (2).jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>72745450
>>
>>72745356
I listened to the first of those last summer, I really enjoyed it. I didn't know he made more.

>>72745446
I'm glad you're doing better, truly

>>72745383
I'll try again, I suppose

>>72745488
I'm in a massive amount of debt that I won't be able to recover from, my depression and dysphoria have gotten noticeably worse, and I found out my ex-s/o has been cheating on me for about three months. I feel like shit nearly constantly and I don't really have anybody to turn to anymore

>>72745355
>>72745450
>>72745475
tell me more
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.