[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At Beach Boys Concert >Brian Wilson: "This is for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1421.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
At Beach Boys Concert
>Brian Wilson: "This is for all the women out there because that's what we are"
>"Kidding, I actually know which bathroom to use. This is for all the deplorables out there."
>Outrage from the elderly audience
>"What am I being again? Politically incorrect is it?"

Even when trying to see my favorite band to escape life do I get hit with politics. Pet sounds is a masterpiece, agree or disagree?
>>
>>72744769
Based
>>
>>72744769
>Even when trying to see my favorite band to escape life do I get hit with politics.
At least he's on the correct side of it
>>
Proofs?
>>
File: 1403858851227.jpg (12KB, 317x236px) Image search: [Google]
1403858851227.jpg
12KB, 317x236px
>Implying treehugger potsmoker Wilson is capable of a full sentence anymore
>>
>>72745904
>thinking "politics" actually mean anything
>falling for the division meme
>>
>>72745990
>thinking differing opinions should automatically create a divide

You know it's possible to coexist with dissenting opinions and views, right? Discussion of these topics actually helps to further human capabilities and understanding.
>>
>>72744769
jokes on you brian wilson doesn't play with the "beach boys" anymore
>>
is it really a elderly audience going to these brian wilson concerts?

im pretty sure the elderly dont know who he is just the beach boys

i was guessing it was mostly hipster indie guys who like brian wilson the most
>>
>>72744769
Politics aren't something you can get away from no matter how much you close your eyes and cover your ears.
>>
>>72746041
But politics don't because human government doesn't work. People still die in wars and conflicts.

Where's all the understanding?
>>
>>72746161
you're stupid
>>
>>72744769
he didnt say that your lying
>>
>>72744769
I don't like Trump anymore, but that would be great tobehonest.
>>
>>72745920
Me being at the fucking concert a few hours ago, hopefully someone recorded live
>>
>>72746161
Nah they were 98% of audience. 1% being two children I saw with their grandparents I assumed and the other 1% is 21 year old me
>>
>>72746404
I promise with my entire fucking existence that he said that. When someone uploads it live you will see
>>
>>72744769
God almighty I envy you, I wish he would have said some shit like this when I saw him about a month ago
>>
>>72746610
Wait, WAIT. I read the OP as Mike Love, not Brain.

Brian fucking Wilson said this shit????
>>
>>72745988
The dude was pretty much mumbling phrases into the mic in between some songs
>>
It'll be fun seeing Trump supporters express their love for the common sense calls-it-as-he-sees-it Brian Wilson, the lliving legend who spent ten years out of his head on acid banging out Shortnin' Bread on a piano in a sandpit before spending three decades producing nothing of worth
>>
>>72746079
Doesn't matter, he's the mastermind behind Pet Sounds. I went for him
>>
>>72745988
I mean your options do get narrow in life
>write the best and most timeless pop album ever but be retarded basically
or
>be coherent but an attitude fag whose music is run by its openness and lyrical meaning
>>
>>72746648
What are you...? What?

So Mike said it, then? Do you not know any other fucking Beach Boy? I understand they're all substitutes and Mike Love's a complete moron, but to pay all that money for a ticket and not know any of the members of the band you're seeing seems like a waste.
>>
>>72746648
Surely it was Mike Love
Can't even imagine Brian Wilson voting
>>
>>72746697
Fuck I'm autistic, they all look so old and were wearing hats but Mike Love was the one who said it. On closer look of the photo he was the only one wearing the scarf, they all wore a uniform pretty much
>>
>>72746754
fucking hell dude
>>
>>72746754
Does Brian tour with Mike's Beach Boys? I know Brian's on his own little independent tour.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.