[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone's local scene scene cucked beyond the point of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: TheDevilWearsPrada-480x299[1].jpg (47KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
TheDevilWearsPrada-480x299[1].jpg
47KB, 480x299px
Is anyone's local scene scene cucked beyond the point of return?

Somehow my local scene went from being apolitical to being infested with Marxism. Many musicians speak about letting faggots engage in acts of degeneracy, some even wear clothing that displays faggotry. Many cannot even stand "Drumpf" because he's a fascist. Females who go to show are degenerate whores (though I think it is the same everywhere in the world) and most males obviously have low T (cuck face).

Is this happening everywhere? I don't even want to go to shows anymore because I cannot stand the (((atmosphere)))...
>>
hey bro. I know u like politics and stuff but have u ever heard "little house woman" it's this new band with such a nice crisp sound. I love it. little house woman
>>
>>72740546
marx was right.
>>
File: cat.jpg (114KB, 687x612px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
114KB, 687x612px
>>72740769
>>
File: reddit.jpg (62KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
62KB, 780x617px
>>72740546
just go to a neofolk show they're full of real non-nu-males like pic related
>>
File: 1489658645735.jpg (85KB, 817x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489658645735.jpg
85KB, 817x850px
>>72740546
marxism is still better than bunch of nazi rockers shouting on stage about burning qoran and killing jews before pretending to rape the female synth player of the band as part of the show
yes i saw that live
>>
File: IMG_3508.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
ITT: ideology
>>
>>72740850
That sounds fucking awesome. Not OP and I disagree with him but I would love to be at that show.
>>
>>72740850
I just want the OG non-cucked apolitical atmosphere back...
>>
>>72740546
They might have something more your speed going on at the old folks home because it sounds like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ
>>
>>72740912
hardcore was always political and hamfisted. i can't believe you're longing for the late-00s, all of those -core bands were a fucking embarrassment.

listen to DC post-hardcore or Husker Du if you want introspective stuff and stop sounding like the youtube comment section on an Eric Dubay video.
>>
>>72740972
This, you're an idiot if you didn't know hardcore has always been political. Also clearly you want some sort of politics sense you're complaining bout cucks and shit.
>>
File: 1476172850245.jpg (102KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
1476172850245.jpg
102KB, 700x932px
>>72740912
OP still believes things can be apolitical...

Seriously though, the punk scene started as a place for people who didn't feel like they belonged in mainstream society. It's literally a place for (sic) fags and degenerates. If you want a safespace try hot topic, a kid rock concert, or maybe church.

Plus, not liking sluts is pretty low T desu senpai
>>
>>72740972
>all of those -core bands were a fucking embarrassment.
not him but
cmon those were the days
i want those colorful shirts, androgynous haircuts and synths back
>>
>>72740998
I forgot to mention that I was referring to the 2000s underground (myspace) hardcore
>>
>>72741034
what like this stuff?
>>
>>72741034
OK so not hardcore at all. Actually scene core.
>>
>>72740546
Its just more Arctic Monkeys/ Strokes copycats here, haven't seen anything political, such is the life of a britbong.
>>
>>72741056
scenecore is still hardcore desu
>>
>>72741026
that's fine, there's some good bands from it but it's the last thing you should be pretentious about, especially with the le degenerates/jews rhetoric when you look at how manufactured it all was.
>>
>>72741071
Barely
>>
File: HTpic.jpg (222KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
HTpic.jpg
222KB, 620x349px
>>72741034
Don't worry, it lives on OP
>>
>>72741056
you could add hxcmp3 to what I previously mentioned
>>
>>72741056
>they use hair spray and eyeliner instead of buzzcuts and raggedy clothing
>their recycled three chord max rock has clean vocals and decent production
>fucking posers
>>
>>72740546

where was mike in this picture?
>>
>>72740546
/pol/ has ruined your feeble weeb brain anon. Please kill yourself.
>>
I could see a metal scene being "apolitical" or conservative, but punk/hardcore being that seems very strange to me. It's always been pretty leftist, no? I guess it has to do with the kinds of things the sons of working-class Americans are reading nowadays.
>>
>>72741026
Seriously, those were the days. I miss that shit. It was a more innocent time.
>>
>>72742457
There's nothing wrong with apolitical punk, it certainly exists and it existed very early on. Plenty of post-hardcore was labelled 'emocore' or whatever because they were singing about their own faults and fears rather than the typical angry-at-the-system hardcore going around.

The problem with this thread is pretty simple; OP is a teenager who sees annoying snowflake teens at his gigs, goes on youtube and watches Sam Hyde for the first time and concludes the Jews have done this to his xxx rawr xxx spork helmet hair scene which totally wasn't degenerate at all, meanwhile all of the bands had their debuts on Fueled by Ramen or UMG or whatever the fuck and he'd consider them MSM brainwashing if he didn't grow up liking it. It's embarrassing all around.
>>
>>72741105
They only sell band tshirts now. The rest of the crap is 'nerd pop culture' now.
>>
>>72741026
>colorful shirts
>androgynous haircuts
>synths
I really hope and feel like this is about to make a welcome return
>>
>>72742765
you literally just described hot topic from its inception
>>
>>72741034
Holy shit hahahaha
>>
OP here, I don't know why you concluded that I am the №1 scenecore fan. I used the TDWP picture to imply that even the scenecore atmosphere was better than my local scene. Though I like scenecore, I mostly listen to "atthegatescore" (anyone remember SYWH?). This thread was intended to be about cuckery at local shows, not scenecore and how good/bad the myspace days where.
>>
>>72740546
>cuck

*ctrl+w*
>>
>>72742956
>>72742956
What got you most of the flak is 99% of those groups (yes, the ones in this chart) were complete industry bands created by the NWO Obama FEMAs to begin with. Annoying tumblrinas on their phones at gigs suck, just drop the Alex Jones shit please.

Check out Converge and Every Time I Die.
>>
>>72743103
Fuck yeah, what is this cunt on about? Somehow being a complete fucking tool for the establishment is better than being anti-establishment since being anti-establishment is now becoming the establishment?

I can't even wrap my head around this shit anymore, the world is in a strange state right now.
>>
>Attend house show to see friend's band/local band I enjoy
>Invariably multiple opening bands with dyed-hair female singers who introduce every song with "this song is about his we still live in a patriarchal society and that's fucking bullshit" or "this song is about how America just elected a fucking fascist who's going to send death squads onto the streets and that's fucking bullshit" before launching into abominable punk crossover
I think it's like this everywhere. The "scene" attracts people who will be liberal arts majors with nothing better to do than get political with their "art".
You don't find many red-blooded normies in any underground DIY art world.
>>
>>72743216
They see 'normies' trying to earn brownie points by aligning with certain ideologies, so they do a U-turn and immediately go 100+ MPH the other way. It's the same response the tumblr crowd had to getting bullied in highschool. Both groups are young and will be embarrassed by this shit one day.
>>
>>72740546
>letting faggots engage in acts of degeneracy, some even wear clothing that displays faggotry.
>Many cannot even stand "Drumpf" because he's a fascist.
>Females who go to show are degenerate whores (though I think it is the same everywhere in the world)

Holy fucking shit dude please be baiting
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.