[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best order to listen to Death Grips' discography? Starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rid.png (628KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rid.png
628KB, 400x400px
Best order to listen to Death Grips' discography? Starting with Exmilitary
>>
>>72728276
Best order to listen to Death Grips' discography? Not doing it
>>
>>72728276
The Money Store, then NLDW, then Exmilitary, then The Powers That B, then GP, then Bottomless Pit.
>>
Start with Bottomless Pit
>More Trap
Exmilitary
>More Houdini style tracks
NLDW
>More Hot Head tracks
GP
>More nu-metal
TPTB
>Trash
TMS
>>
>>72728372
>>More Trap
>Exmilitary
retarded
there are no trap inspired songs on this album, should have placed NLDW

>>More Houdini style tracks
>NLDW
correct, this is also a trap influenced album

>>More Hot Head tracks
>GP
retarded
there are no tracks with such vocal sampling and drums

>>More nu-metal
>TPTB
only Jenny Death

>>Trash
>TMS
retarded
there are no trap inspired tracks like Trash on TMS
>>
>>72728276
beginning to end..?
>>
>>72728276
I started with Exmilitary and Government Plates since they're free downloads. It gives a decent idea of the range of their sound.
If you liked Exmilitary better, listen to Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit
If you liked Government Plates Better, listen to the first half of The Powers that B and No Love Deep Web
>>
>>72728276
just start with The Money Store. if you're a hip-hop fan then the first track should at least mildly intrigue you and then from there on out if shit starts to get rough, keep in mind you can always come back later and see if you start to like it.
>>
>>72728512
>Exmilitary
what is takyon, culture shock, known for it

>GP
Hot Head has a wack instrumental and so does GP

>TMS
Fuck That and Bitch Please are similar to Trash. I always saw Trash as a trap/noise crossover and Bitch Please is pretty close my man.
>>
>>72728276
Listen to Niggas on the Moon, and then stop because that's their only good album
>>
thirdworlds.net
Just go chrono.
>>
>>72728276
unless it's a band that started pre-2000 do what most of us have done and start with their first and go in order til you've listened to their most recent.

exmil is a great way to start death grips. bottomless pit is a great way to end it in anticipation of their next piece.
>>
I actually just started listening to them in the last month and started with The Money Store then went to Bottomless Pit and got up to Exmilitary and I have to say I enjoyed exmilitary the most
>>
>>72728276
I would definitely start with No love deep web
>>
File: 9464531126_24f3ba18ba_h.jpg (389KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
9464531126_24f3ba18ba_h.jpg
389KB, 1600x900px
Chronologically.
Exmilitary --> NOTM is great.
Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit are forgettable.
>>
Just go in order you pussy
>>
Best order to listen to them in is definitely chronological

Personally? I recommend:
ExM->TMS->JD->BP->NLDW->GP->NLDW->NotM->FW
just for the evolution of their sound

but yeah definitely just go chronologically, there are many differences between their old and new stuff but you're better off deciding what you like for yourself
>>
>>72728917
The hell? NOTM is mostly jumbled garbage with Bjorn vocals remixed to hell and back. Jenny Death actually had solid songs. Bottomless Pit was decent too. Do you just not like the songs that have more of a rock influence?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.