[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you like about this album? I can't get past the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: frank-ocean-blond.jpg (68KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
frank-ocean-blond.jpg
68KB, 630x630px
What did you like about this album? I can't get past the first 2 or 3 tracks
>>
I felt like you the first several times. One day most of it just clicked
>>
The first 3 songs are the most alienating and honestly I still skip them sometimes. The middle part of the album is the best.
>>
>>72716090
>he skips ivy
wat
>>
>>72716071
It's amazing... Love it so much
>>
>>72716101
hell yeah I do. Solo-Solo Reprise is the best stretch of the album no doubt.
>>
>>72716090
Do you think it would be sin to start a new album from track 4 and go back if I like what I hear?
>>
White Ferrari alone makes me enjoy this album more than a majority of albums from last year.
>>
Favourite album of last year. Took a few listens to really appreciate though
>>
>>72716071
The emotions that frank showed in his singing, the commentary on social change, the way he released it after a four year hiatus felt like he just brought about a masterpiece
>>
almost tear up the first listen
ive never even had a gf..
i really like the composition and sound design desusenpaitachi especially in seigfried and skyline to
>>
>girl randomly adds me on facebook
>never really talk to her, she was having computer problems and I gave her some advice about it but thats it
>one day she randomly starts talking to me
>we end up talking all day every day
>One day we actually meet, and it was all very flirty from the start. we just clicked.
>She starts coming to my house, and Blonde had just came out.
>We cuddled/fucked around to it and Endless non-stop for about two weeks, sometimes throwing in channel orange
>One day she randomly tells me she's moving away to some family
>Find out two weeks after she left she was going to live with a guy, not family
>Tfw blond was the theme to my first fling and bit of heartbreak
>>
File: frank hat.jpg (70KB, 512x344px) Image search: [Google]
frank hat.jpg
70KB, 512x344px
>>72716787
i thought this was the skit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.