[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you wanna be my lover >you gotta get with my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>if you wanna be my lover
>you gotta get with my friends

What did the Spice Girls mean about this?

Also, more lyrics in 'Wanna':

>what do you think about that now you know how I feel / say you can handle my love are you for real

>we got Em in the place who likes it in your face / we got G like MC who likes it on / Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady
>>
The 'Wannabe' lyrics are suggesting that: if you wanna fuck her, you have to fuck all of her friends first. I never paid attention to their lyrics before, but these songs are a lot more suggestive than I realised.

Another one:
>we can go all night long / doing things you thought you would never do/ I won't tell nobody

"Doing things you thought you would never do"? Like, pissing, scat, etc? Because those are things guys generally wouldn't do, but perhaps may want to.

More examples:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/110052-9-dirty-spice-girls-lyrics-that-went-right-over-your-head-when-you-were-a-kid
>>
>>72714926
socialize
>>
File: 1492202991449.jpg (42KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492202991449.jpg
42KB, 263x300px
>>72715196
or maybe you gotta fuck her friends before she fucks you coz then everyone else has been on the dick carousel and shes missing out meaning if other girls fucked that she gotta fuck that too and then they´re gonna gossip about what it was like to dry hump chad last saturday, which is gonna fuel their next album lyrics with shit like "i dont need a man" or "take me back" or "what is love" or "baby i need you" etc.

Easy V if you give the D eaz
>>
>>72715196
It's an observation that I thought was interesting, considering barely anybody seems to have noticed.
>>
>if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

It's true, it means if you want to fuck her, you have to fuck all her friends first.

They performed this at the Olympics. Kids listened. Nobody ever questioned what their lyrics actually meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PArTdhNda7k
>>
Shit, OP is right.
>>
if you want to be their lovers you have to be cool with their friends.

it's not really that complicated.
>>
>>72715735
Yeah, it's obvious what they want you to think it means. Don't you think it could be a huge inside joke? It's genius. It can easily be interpreted otherwise. Especially if you look through their other lyrics.
>>
>The same spicy insider revealed Wannabe also contains a lyrical reference to two of the girls "enjoying sex whilst on ecstasy, if you listen carefully".

>The raunchy lyric comes as Mel B introduces the girls in the middle of the smash hit.

>"We got Em (Baby) in the place who likes it in your face," she sings innocently enough.

>But then: "We got G (Geri) like MC (Sporty) who likes it on an E."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/music/482063/Spice-Girls-Wannabe-Victoria-Beckham-Geri-Halliwell-Melanie-Brown-controversy-explicit
>>
Sporty >>>> Baby > Scary > Ginger > Posh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.