[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best: 26 Worst: No Friend, Idle Worship Runner Up: Told You So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Best: 26
Worst: No Friend, Idle Worship
Runner Up: Told You So
Overrated: Hard Times
Underrated: Pool
>>
Was really hoping the songs on the album would be better than the singles they put out.
>>
>Worst: No Friend, Idle Worship
Your taste is shit.

Best: Idle Worship
Runner-Up: Pool
Worst: Tell Me How

No idea what's overrated and underrated yet. Not many people have been talking about this.
>>
>>72714589
>Best: 26
you can't be serious
>>
File: t3_5neu7z.jpg (51KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5neu7z.jpg
51KB, 427x640px
Best: Idle Worship
Good: Hard Times, Fake Happy, Caught in the Middle
Worst: No Friend

Overall, alright but kind of disappointing, not as good as previous album.
>>
>>72714589

Can we discuss how apparently polarising No Friend is?
Personally I think it's the best on the album but a couple of you have already listed it as the worst. I've listened to it a few times now and it's pretty much flawless.
>>
>>72716102
>Overall, alright but kind of disappointing, not as good as previous album.
I didn't like their previous album, and this one isn't doing much for me either. I get that they're older and I shouldn't be expecting anything remotely pop punk from them to sound the same, but it's off-putting. I foolishly assumed bringing back Zac Farro would be a step towards more driven shit, but this was just dull.
>>
>>72716582
Really weird that they can do a song like that, and this on their last album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
>>
>>72717053
I also loved Future, was probs second only to Part 2 on the self titled. Paramore does instrumentals way too well to be recognised only for Hayley.
>>
do the intro vocals on rose colored boy annoy anybody else?
>>
Best album of 2017 tb h
Best songs: 26, forgiveness
Runner ups: fake happy, rose coloredboy
Worst: told you so(I didn't see why they had to make this a single)
Overrated: told you so, hard times
>>
>>72717177
You mean that thing that she's shouting?
Nah I fucking love it
>>
>>72715077
>>72716102
Her vocals are so whiny and annoying on Idle Worship and the lyrics aren't anything special.
>>
File: NwHLmNj.jpg (141KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
NwHLmNj.jpg
141KB, 500x704px
>>72716582
I just made my list after a first listen. I have given No Friend a few more listens since and it's actually really growing on me. Very raw and I really like the atmosphere and emotion behind it. My initial distaste was just knee jerk reaction since it's so different from the other tracks, however in this case I think different is definitely good.

>>72716927
ya I think dull is pretty characteristic of the project. I thought it was very lacking in energy, which I found surprising after the release of Hard Times, however I think it does have some great tracks and should not be discounted wholly, although idk I am a big fan of their previous work so maybe I'm just tricking myself into liking it.
>>
>>72717189
LOW KEY
NO PRESSURE
JUST HANG WITH ME AND MY WEATHER
>>
>>72717215
Yep I think that's the issue with no friend. It's just so different from the rest of the album, kinda fits as an outro to idle worship tho
>>
This might be their best work yet o boi
>>
>>72717215
>ya I think dull is pretty characteristic of the project. I thought it was very lacking in energy, which I found surprising after the release of Hard Times, however I think it does have some great tracks and should not be discounted wholly, although idk I am a big fan of their previous work so maybe I'm just tricking myself into liking it.
I wouldn't say every song is dull, just the album as a whole. There's some tracks that I'm really digging, I love the feel on Caught in the Middle and Fake Happy, I'd put Grudges under those two, but most of everything else is just bland
>>
Am I the only one here that thinks it isn't bland wtf
>>
>>72717381
A few songs do sound the same and lack some kind of energy but I'm with you, it's a pretty fucking good album overall
>>
Forgiveness sounds like a HAIM bonus track
>>
>>72717347
I forgot to add Pool to this list. Overall, prefer the second half of the album to the first
>>
drop us a link eh
>>
>>72714589
Worst: Hard Times
Best: Everything else
>>
>>72717381
it's my 2nd favorite from them, honestly.
>>
Told You So is really good. I'm gonna wait until the album releases to listen to the rest.
>>
>>72719236
>problem anon?
>>
>>72719487
nice ugly rat face
>>
>>72714589
Best : none
Worst : the whole album
>>
File: dog.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>72719236
delete this
>>72719516
and this
>>72719504
especially this

and leave before anyone gets hurt
>>
>>72719564
how many cum stained hayley posters do you own normie anon?
>>
LOWKEY
NOPRESSURE
>>
TFW no rose colored boi
>>
Can somebody send me a link to this album? It's not available in my country yet.
>>
>>72719784
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/Y8nFZrfM/file.html

This is where i got it from
>>
Meh. Maybe it'll grow on me. No Friend is interesting though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.