[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like chvrches? Are you ready for the new album? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0099.jpg (136KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
136KB, 1067x800px
Does /mu/ like chvrches? Are you ready for the new album? Do you also respect lavrens selfless humanitarian efforts?
>>
Love their music but idkwhat u mean by humanitarian efforts can u explain
>>
I loved the first album. Very luke warm on the 2nd. Been to one of their shows. It wasn't bad. She butchered Science/Visions, which was really disappointing since it's my favorite song of theirs.

I'd rather circumcise with a potato peeler than discuss politics with lavren though. Really hoping it doesn't start creeping into her lyrics in the next album.
>>
>>72705631
What's so bad about her belief
>>
>>72705611
>celebs
> humanitarian efforts
They get paid to do shit that.
sorry to burst your bubble. Same with re-tweeting shit from charities
>>
>>72705654
Her cringey 3rd wave feminism is mildly annoying. Her total contempt for free speech is maddening. She literally said at her Google Talk that free speech doesn't give you a right to say rude or unpopular things. As if popular speech required any protection.
>>
>>72705284
>Do you also respect lavrens selfless humanitarian efforts?
I respect what she does to my benis :DDD
>>
File: 14463141915850.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14463141915850.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>72705675
That doesn't mean that they don't believe in what believe in what they doing though. As long as they up for the good things and not playing Deva Maria for a cheap popularity and public approval it's fine with me. And even if they do it's still nothing terrible cause everyone benefits from it.
>>
>>72705849
>>72705849
>trying to deflect from the fact that what I said is absolutely true
Her whole personality screams of fairness and pandering. She knew where the money was and how to get it. Would you retweet planned parenthood if they paid you say 50 grand to do it? You bet your sweet ass you would even if you supported it or not. Also if you can any people in the entertainment industry to be honest and transparent you're wrong, very very wrong.
>>
>>72705284
Yeah I'm actually looking forward to the new album even though eoe has grown on me I hope they do some different things with this one
>>
>>72705912
First. You're very materialistic. Second. There is nothing wrong with being materialistic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.