[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy I work with constantly shits everyone's musical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485319436967.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485319436967.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>guy I work with constantly shits everyone's musical taste
>finally shows me his ipod
>literally all scaruffi-core
>mfw
>>
I always shit on everyone's taste at work because motherfuckers are listening to Simple Plan and Blink-182
>>
>>72701870

Why do you care what other people listen to? If you heard an album and were the only human being on the planet who liked it, would it stop you listening to it?
>>
>implying scruffy doesn't have great entry-level avant garde taste
Your taste insecurity is showing
>>
>>72702070
I care when I have to listen to the same thing everyday and all of it is shitty. Your little mental gymnastics doesn't change the situation.
>>
>>72702070
Not him, but I've been a bit irked at times when I see people who listen to whatever is popular at the moment, or just a small array of stuff in general. It's disheartening when there's SO. MUCH. MUSIC out there, seriously, it's like settling for earth when there's a spaceship right there ready to take you into the unknown. I get it, people don't always have time to listen to new things and popular stuff isn't necessarily bad, but damn.
>>
>>72702153
How about introducing them to more obscure music instead of autistically raging at them for liking some mainstream music?
>>
>>72702214
>a bit irked
>autistically raging
learn to read
>>
do you know if he actually knows and takes Scaruffi seriously?

Most of the stuff he praises isn't obscure at all
>>
>>72702233
>being irked by people for liking popular music
>not autistic
>>
>>72702297
>completely disregarding the fact that you also said raging
>thinking its autistic to dislike people who exclusively listen to popular music
>>
>>72702321
>completely disregarding the fact that you did not originally use the word "exclusively"
>>
File: 1494124380177-r9k.png (827KB, 718x584px) Image search: [Google]
1494124380177-r9k.png
827KB, 718x584px
>>72702153
Most people don't care about underground music as much as we do. That would be like the sports fan at work getting "irked" at you for not watching water polo. There's **SO MUCH... UH.. STUFF** out there that you kinda have to pick and choose what you'll look into. For some people it's music and for others its water polo. Deal with it kid.
>>
>>72702359
not him btw
>>
>>72702321
>thinking its autistic to dislike people who exclusively listen to popular music
yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.