[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it goes Chapter 1 -> Chapter 2 -> Chapter 3 -> Nonagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a3406870115_10.jpg (389KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3406870115_10.jpg
389KB, 1200x1200px
So it goes Chapter 1 -> Chapter 2 -> Chapter 3 -> Nonagon Infinity -> A New World?

Also, SICK RIFFS and SHREDDING DUDE
>>
Stu said in an interview that chapter 3 is the end of the story, so nonagon infinity would have to come before

http://observer.com/2017/04/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-interview/
>>
>>72700804
Guess that blows the theory of "Robot Stop" being about the cyborg out of the water then
>>
>>72700804
>Yeah, of course, so you have a character called Han-Tyumi, which is an anagram for “humanity.”

d a m n
>>
>you will never meet an altered beast
>>
>>72701573
Unless of course, it's actually altered Me.
>>
>>72699474
Is this a king gizzy and the lizzy wizzies lore thread?
>>
>>72703471
And it's all because of a seventeen-second clip called "Some Context"
>>
>>72699474
The way I've interpreted it is chapter 1 is a parallel to mind fuzz (I.E. mind fuzz medley) chapter 2 is a parallel to nonagon infinity (reference to people vultures) and chapter 3 might be the direction they want to take the band in
>>
>>72705356
They also literally yell NONAGON INFINITY in chapter 2
>>
>>72705447
Also to elaborate on the connection of altered beast and mind fuzz both have lyrics that reference wanting to be in someone's mind
>>
>>72705356
Mind Fuzz has a plot?
>>
>>72706387
Not really I mostly just make the connection since they're both medleys with similar names for each song and
>>72705599
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.