[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it feel like everyone hates this album? A lot of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Theresistance.jpg (25KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
Theresistance.jpg
25KB, 318x313px
Why does it feel like everyone hates this album? A lot of people think this marked the downfall of Muse but i thought it was fantastic and they pretty much turned to shit after it. Maybe its cuz uprising is so bad and it was the (much overplayed) single and so people didnt give the rest of the album a chance?
>>
Its a better album than BH&R. Exogenesis is beautiful stuff.
>>
It's like 3am and I GUESS I'll have McDonalds if Hardee's isn't serving burgers anymore, but I'm not going to be happy about it and I'm going to be thinking how much better Hardee's is the whole time. I should have just waited until tomorrow and not eaten McDonalds.
>>
>>72693665
THANK YOU. ive always felt this way. Knights of cydonia is so badass it totally inflated everyones opinion of the album as a whole.
>>
>>72693715
yeah

Its way more cohesive as an album too, and is the album where the band let loose and got crazy the most since origin of symmetry. Every other album since and before it felt too restrained imo.
>>
>>72693745
Origin of symmetry is by far their best. Its not really even close. I used to think the world of absolution but now that ive listen to OoS a bunch, i can see the cracks in absolution
>>
Their last good album desu
>>
>>72695084
Seconding this. It was my first album and I think it's really tight
>>
it leaked?
>>
>>72693631
It sounded like a combination of Radiohead and Queen. Moreso than usual.
>>
>>72693631
too much of a departure from their original sound. there are a few hits like the previous album but overall no.

went downhill after absolution album imho.

>>72693807
>Origin of symmetry is by far their best. Its not really even close.
man states obvious, more news at 11
>>
>>72693631
uprising as you said, is the overplayed single and mu always shits on those. also guiding light is pretty bad. Other than that the album is great
>>
File: new aphex twin album.jpg (286KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
new aphex twin album.jpg
286KB, 1000x1000px
It was okay, and I say that as someone who had only became a Muse fan right after BHAR and was mad excited about this album (including going to see them tour for it). The first half of the album is better than the second. Somehow it also feels like the album is way too short despite almost running for an hour, probably because of the filler intermissions and how Exogenesis drags after it's halfway point. As an album it's much more consistent (and I guess overall better) than their two later releases but the funny thing is I can name at least three tracks on The 2nd Law that find themselves on repeat way more than anything on this album.

Also this album started Muse's bad habit of ending every album on a shitty piano ballad and I fucking hate it. Considering the bombastic nature of the band there's no reason the albums shouldn't end with more of a bang.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.