[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on the train >suicidal as always over being poor + receding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pp8.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pp8.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>on the train
>suicidal as always over being poor + receding hairline
>this unobtainable 9/10 sits next to me
>reminds me of all i ever wanted that I can never get
>headphones on
>lorde - green light
>>
>>72679700
>when a young couple blocks your view of the sunset and you know deep down youre the true supreme gentleman
>>
>>72679720
>when you don't live in a country with free access to weapons
>>
>>72679700
>He ties his happiness to the extend he can dominate and affect the world outside him
Senpai this is a quick ticket to unhappiness
>>
File: C_NIQ8LWsAEdch3.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_NIQ8LWsAEdch3.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>>72680422

yeah this is why half of all successful artists kill themselves.

no matter the external validation, the only real validation comes from within. there is no greater come-down than getting everything you ever dreamed of and then realizing that you're still unhappy. read some camus,fag.
>>
>be in the train listening to Pavement
>9/10 sitting next to me doing her own thing
>dont think anyone because im not an autist and have been with my girl for years

/moo/ pls
>>
>>72680572
>implying you aren't mad that you have to resort to plain janes and can't fuck smoking stacies
>>
>>72680519
cope

if you are HEALTHY and you are good looking and rich and talented, you'll be happy

if kurt cobain didn't have khron dissease or whatever is called, and didn't have fucked up brain chemicals that make you depressed constantly, he wouldn't have offed himself
>>
>>72680823

you can be all four of those things and still be miserable. even a completely neurotypical human with those four qualifiers can still be unhappy, albeit not as unhappy as a neurotic.

it *helps* to be those four things but if your entire notion of self-worth is entrenched in achievement or pussy, you'll turn yourself to pavement paste the second you slip up.
>>
happiness is the bluepill
>>
>lorde
>this is the avergae /mu/talated dicklet that posts here
wow
>>
>>72679700
Take dutasteride m8, it fixed my hairline. So glad I started taking it when I did.
>>
>>72681846
dude said he was poor lmao, maybe he can't afford that
>>
>>72681899
Or he wants his penor to remain functional
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.