[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just at a record store buying the new Swans remaster and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
I was just at a record store buying the new Swans remaster and the cashier said they knew Swans so I got really excited but then I just left because I'm a retard with no appreciable social skills but I really wanted to have a conversation and know what her favorite album was. Music for this feel?
>>
Why didn't you just ask her what her favorite was? Also you already posted music for that feel.
>>
Listen to fuckin Cop or something and psych yourself up to get back in there to talk to her.
>>
>>72673672
I ask myself that every time in similar situations. I think I need to expect the "unexpected" to be properly ready to get what I want (as in, a fun conversation about one of my favorite bands). Should be easy, right?
>>
>>72673717
I'm already back home and waking back in the store would've just been weird regardless of the situation
>>
can you rip that and drainland for us op?

also music for this feel is swans - failure
>>
>>72673984
I totally would but my laptop has decided not to recognize either CD. Welp.
>>
I feel ya, OP.
>>
>>72673973

Come back a week later around the same time looking for a another Swans album or something and say "You said you liked Swans too, right? What's your favorite album?"

Then she can tell you a story about how Gira saw she had earplugs in and stopped the concert to berate her until she left crying or something.
>>
>>72673578
Swans - Failure
>>
>>72675723
>>72675749
ooh I just might do that
>>72675757
I suppose I could listen to it again
>>
>not buying from Gira
rude
mine has yet to arrive but I did recently receive The Body Lovers / The Body Haters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhxkUzbaIQc
listen to this and remember that you are impure, and that you should not want to talk with her
>>
>>72673578
I wish this would happen to me, it would be the one time I could carry a conversation with a female
>>
do you think a girl would mind fucking someone to I Crawled? seems to be the perfect song for that sort of thing
>>
>>72677375
If you're +8/10 any girl will gladly let you fuck her to whatever you choose.
>>
>can't talk to a girl

time to listen to Helpless Child for sure
>>
File: Holy-Money.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Money.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>72673578
When did you realize that recent swans revival is actually the worst era on the swans' timeline?
>>
I mean nothing to myself.
I'm nothing, I'm nobody.
I hate my body, I'm stuck in myself.
I'm nothing, I'm nobody.
I don't move, I'm stuck in myself.
I hate my body, I'm stuck in myself.
I'm nothing, I'm nobody.

Get drunk
Get drunk
Breathe in
Breathe in
Hold it in
Don't breathe

Don't talk until you're spoken to
Don't talk until you're spoken to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.