[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to Seapunk? Did people stop liking dolphins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1440x1080px
What ever happened to Seapunk? Did people stop liking dolphins? It was the best fad ever,.
>>
it was a failed attempt at obscuring the fact that dolphins are rapists

good riddance
>>
>>72664703
rapists are based tho
>>
>>72664703
Dol;phins are more intelligent than you
>>
>>72664667
Rihanna happened.

Not even joking. Rihanna singlehandedly killed seapunk.
>>
>>72664737
What??
>>
>>72664703
That's only because female dolphins don't have a mating season. They're literally NEVER in the mood.

So dolphins have to be rapists, otherwise they'd cease to exist. Nature is fucked up.
>>
>>72664737
>>72664759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LT23ixDaJo
>>
>>72664767
are there homosexual dolphins
>>
It didn't ever exist
>>
>>72664826
You didn't ever exist
>>
>>72664863
wow.... really makes me think....
>>
>>72664863
Perhaps we are not here
>>
>>72664810
Yes.
Actually, most dolphins are bisexual. Like giraffes.
>>
>>72664808
>>72664759
>>72664737
That's actually true.
Rihanna's SNL performance was actually kind of controversial within the seapunk community. She literally killed seapunk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxn-6DAuqyk
>>
>>72665243
Dolphins make me want to be gay
>>
>>72664737
Rihanna & seapunk is the definition of "why do normies have to ruin everything."
>>
>>72665269
Why would it kill the whole thing? Why hasn't vaporwave been killed the same way with all the mainstream attempts at the aesthetic?
>>
>>72665302
Vaporwave was way more iconic and less specific than seapunk, so the normies had a field day with vaporwave but seapunk just didn't have the staying power vaporwave had. So Rihanna tried to introduce seapunk to the mainstream and it didn't stick, but by then it had already been used by a massive celebrity, so the 'underground' scene didn't want it anymore.

And that's how seapunk died. Normies ruining everything, and pretentious hipsters who think they're to good for a legitimate genre even though they made it.
>>
>>72664732
Dolphins are very stupid. Read a book.
>>
>>72665363
>Read a book.
Still more intelligent than you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.