[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mu NEVER talks about your favourite album feels so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: r-PHIL-theglow.jpg (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
r-PHIL-theglow.jpg
2MB, 900x900px
>tfw mu NEVER talks about your favourite album

feels so fucking good. and i hope you pleb faggots never find out about it.

who else knows this sweet, sweet feel?
>>
File: cry.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
My fav album recently started getting more popular here and its genuinely worrying me
How long until its /mu/core?
>>
>>72664553
What album are you talking about OP?
>>72664595
Is it Gas - Pop? That's how I feel about it ever since Narkopop came out.
>>
>>72664617
>What album are you talking about OP?
nice try buddy
>>
>>72664553

The Glow part 2 was actually this album for me until the last 5 years or so.
>>
>>72664595
Which album is it?
>>
>>72664553
>>72664595
just imagine being this insecure
>>
>>72664553
Then it's shit --> you have shit taste
>>
>>72664553
Because /mu/ never actually talks music, they just write "it's goat" or "it's shit" and play games like "hurrr let's recommend albums in the years your parents were born" and thats it.
>>
>>72664691
>the worst music board on the internet doesn't know about it
>therefore it's shit
you are this fucking mad right now lmao
>>
>>72664553
I know this is bait but you are still such an absolute fucking loser. You're like that kid who lipsynched a Frank Sinatra song about coffee.
>>
I'm into noise and I wish it was more popular here. /noise/ is always so dead and I like talking about music I like and finding new stuff from people with similar tastes.
>>
>>72664726
lmfao what?
stay mad faggot
>>
>>72664847
I'm not mad I just pity you.
>>
>>72664806
i recently started getting into noise (the plebbier, better known releases) and I want to go deeper into the genre but I can't find anywhere to discuss it.
>>
File: weekapaug.gif (316KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
weekapaug.gif
316KB, 241x200px
>tfw favorite music is free jazz
>tfw mu doesnt know shit about my favorite albums
>tfw i spank the monkey thinking about the garbage you plebs tourture your ears with.
>>
>>72665660
Now where could my pipe be...
>>
>>72664868
im with OP, if you can't appreciate Phil Elverum you are trash who thinks Kanye is inspiring
>>
>>72664553
that shit used to be basic /mu/core m8
>>
>>72664553

In 2011-2012 this was one of the most discussed albums on /mu/

That and Hospice
>>
Better yet, /mu/ never talks about my favorite band at all.
>>
I want people to talk about obscure music I enjoy, it gives the artist the recognition they deserve.
>>
>>72665986
>>72666408
>not realizing pic not related
>>
File: Friends_White_Lies.jpg (377KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friends_White_Lies.jpg
377KB, 1200x1200px
>>72664595
>not liking plebian shit that will NEVER be accepted on /mu/

Get on my level
>>
I don't listen to anything /mu/ hypes and everything I like would be universally panned by anyone here. I don't feel special for it and I don't give a shit what others think of my taste either. So no, despite my favorite album never being mentioned, it's not a sweet feel.
>>
>>72664617
how good is narkopop?
>>
I have seen this album posted so many fucking times i couldnt even count. You are either a) a new fag or b) you rarely browse. Which means you are not allowed to make a thread asking why its never talked about.
>>
>>72664595
Same with me. /mu/ used to never even mention it, but now its spammed and memed daily. How do we end this before its too late?
>>
>>72665916
Are you dumb? OP obviously is not talking about The Glow.
Oh, here it is, explicitely: >>72668345
>>
>oh no! if /mu/ talks about my favorite album that'll instantly make it bad
>i cant just ignore the memes

If you're gonna let a bunch of 15 year olds on an Iranian crocheting forum ruin your favorite album it was never your favorite album in the first place. In fact, it only proves that you're listening to """obskur muzik"""" as a fashion trend and not because you legitimately enjoy it. I liked The Pod before /mu/ spammed it to death and it's still my favorite album of all time. I've listened to it over 200 times. I enjoyed it before /mu/ spammed it, I enjoyed it while /mu/ spammed it, and I enjoy it after /mu/ has spammed it. Stop letting /mu/ control what you listen to.
>>
>>72664553
i actually found out about phil's work through this board, so i wouldn't say /mu/ never talks about it, it's more that there isn't really anything to say other than "it's good" or "it's bad," not that discussion around here ever evolves past that or shitposting.

also mount eerie is the better microphones album
>>
>>72664553
Some of you are thinking about my favorite album, stop it.
>>
>>72664553
If you're worried about that, I would be extra worried now. Slyvan Esso's new album has a song on it called The Glow about this album.

Really this whole thread is joke because The Glow pt. 2 is talked about on this board every day. Who cares what other people like? This is as illogical as some black people not liking Kendrick Lamar because white people like it.
>>
>>72664553
Never actually listened to this album all the way through. I feel like I'd like it a lot more if it was just produced a tad better.
>>
>>72664553
Why would you not want to share your favorite album and make other people happy too?
>>
>tfw EXCLUSIVELY listen to /mu/core
When will you take the /mu/pill, anons?
>>
>>72671708
2/10
>>
>>72672863
production in the glow pt2 is flawless.
>>
>>72664553
do you not know this is literally top mucore you retard
>>
>>72665660

this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsIG5sNq1Q
>>
>>72673700
that's not the /mu/pill that's the retard pill
>>
>>72674463
read the thread you fucking idiot
>>
Too bad Little Bird Flies Into a Big Black Cloud is better and ACTUALLY is never discussed, pleb.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.