[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Earl? Is he Odd Future garbage or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2194.jpg (71KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
71KB, 500x449px
What does /mu/ think of Earl? Is he Odd Future garbage or a good rapper?
>>
>>72660314
Odd Future was the best thing to happen to rap since the start of the 21st century.
>>
>>72660314
I think he needs to hurry up with the damn album
>>
>>72660390
Why?

I think Earl is one of the best going, Solace, Balance and some tracks of IDLS show this. Hope he pulls out something new for his next album though - sometimes his lyrics feel like they could go on any Earl song.
>>
>>72660314
Earl is one of the best in the game atm
Also Doris was fucking amazing, fuck everyone who says otherwise
>>
>>72660314
He's really good. He's definitely moved away from all that Odd Future stuff even though he's still friends with all of them of course. I like that he's really expanding his musical palette currently and hanging out with more producers and learning. To me I feel he's going to be looked at as a top 10 rapper of 2010-2020.
>>
>>72660314
Think he's great but falls flat in some areas. His rhyme schemes and flow are great and so is his production but when it comes to expanding and branching out I feel like he has trouble reaching multiple groups. He has his niche listeners and that's good but it would be nice to hear something different. He's a master at what he does right now but needs to expand imo
>>
best rapper on the west coast right now
>>
Used to be obnoxious, his last album wasn't the worst though.
>>
>>72660314
one of my absolute favorites.

"spent the day drinking and missing my grandmother"
>>
File: cover.jpg (24KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
24KB, 658x658px
this is a great album
>>
>>72660390
That's an odd way to spell TDE
>>
He lacks musicality. Don't get me wrong, his rhyme schemes and flow are great, but its rare he has that feel like a complete package. It's like, only his raps are there, theres no other substance to the tracks.
>>
One of the best rappers of this age
along with Vince Staples
>>
>>72660390
This. People need to stop undermining them because "hurr durr cringe fanbase".
>>
>>72660314
>tfw there are tracks on Doris I didn't like when I was younger that I love now

Yeah, Doris is underrated.
>>
>>72661702
its so meh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.